Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you see an innocent person just walking and turn your vehicle around to just take what you want regardless of the other's personhood, their rights. Their dignity. You have to be an evil thing in your core and you pretend and manipulate people that are around you

Or you just have to believe that you are entitled to take what you want. :( Which is the core belief in so many crimes of sexual violence. Thinking of the rise of incels and campus rape and how scary it is right now.

Or you just have to believe that you are entitled to take what you want. :( Which is the core belief in so many crimes of sexual violence. Thinking of the rise of incels and campus rape and how scary it is right now.
Yes, this. He was apparently married so sexual activity was available to him. All too often they are resentful that they could not get the really attractive girls despite their own just ordinary level of attractiveness.

From the booking photos and the videos there doesn’t appear to to be a mark on him.
So it’s either that or she hoped giving him what he wanted would spare her life. Which doesn’t bear thinking about. MOO

I think she was described in a recent article as a "firecracker." I think she was a strong, determined female who saw cases of sexual violence as a nurse. I think she would have fought him if she were conscious. That's why I don't think she was. MOO. Plus there's no way he could have driven her to a field conscious without her jumping out of the truck.

I think it was. He panicked and was sloppy with his actions. I would guess he's had fantasies, though, and possibly previous acts of violence/rage and power/control issues. Moo

Now this is actually something a wife would know..... :( This is where those sexual fetishes that seemed strange return as nightmares. Hoping this isn't true for his wife, though I'm sure her life is currently filled with LE and fear and worry for her children. My heart breaks for her and for all women who wake up to find themselves married to murderers.

True, but she's slim and probably fast. He must lumber along... Risky to abduct someone like that. Even in a rural area someone can drive by.

MOO. Whatever happened must have happened very fast. Very fast. Too fast for Sydney to get her bearings and fight back. I am hoping this is true. I am hoping that she never knew what happened. And I am hoping that, if this is true, LE has shared this information with her family . This night will be like an eternity for them. So much pain and suffering for those who loved her as they try to imagine what she experienced. May those answers come quickly and be merciful. :(

I think he knew what he wanted with no witnesses around and the mask of normalcy came off. IMO his true face and true self went right at her. No way is this his first time IMO. Too much evil rage to hide.

I think it was. He panicked and was sloppy with his actions. I would guess he's had fantasies, though, and possibly previous acts of violence/rage and power/control issues. Moo

I believe the attacker, QL would most likely disarm SS, catch her off guard. Reportedly, they were also known to each other. If QL pretended to be in distress, as a nurse, SS's reaction would be to render him aid. SS would likely approach him and not be prepared to be grabbed and abducted by QL at that moment.

Sexual assault is about power over the victim, and not the act. It's about dominance and control. Given the latest information about a later in life decision for QL to accept another man in his life, make a name change (i.e., most likely by adoption by his mother's husband), I'd be remiss not to question his relationship with his mother and circumstances during his formative years. Was she a single mother? Did she restrict his relationship with his biological father? Did QL act the man of the house until ML came along?

Needing answers to so many questions to accurately profile this dude.

Sexual Assault Is About Power

A word of caution to our sleuthers- when the arrest warrant is released you cannot “unsee” it so please think carefully if you want to know the details - I’ve had many regrets reading them and sometimes it is better to not know - IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member