Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
gitana1 -

Would you mind further explaining what a bear claw on a breakaway chain is?

I'm confused.

Thank you

Yes. It’s a small knife that I can grab with one finger and yank out of the sheath but the chain will break apart if pulled hard enough (so I can’t be grabbed by the chain and controlled).

Attachments

• 74E126C3-9F03-45E9-A08C-30E6CB1F6C93.jpeg
    74E126C3-9F03-45E9-A08C-30E6CB1F6C93.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 192
  • 94BA095E-1B77-4F2C-AC7E-9B449F3F1C9A.jpeg
    94BA095E-1B77-4F2C-AC7E-9B449F3F1C9A.jpeg
    211.1 KB · Views: 180
Yes. It’s a small knife that I can grab with one finger and yank out of the sheath but the chain will break apart if pulled hard enough (so I can’t be grabbed by the chain and controlled).

Thank you Gitana, I'll have to look into getting one too.

One weapon for self-defense for ladies I'd like to see are running sneakers with steel toes.

Just think, a creep tries to grab you, WHAM! right to his groin.

Yeah. I like that idea too.

Thank you Gitana, I'll have to look into getting one too.

One weapon for self-defense for ladies I'd like to see are running sneakers with steel toes.

Just think, a creep tries to grab you, WHAM! right to his groin.

Yeah. I like that idea too.

There are some hiking running shoes with steel toes. For gripping on steep trails.

Allensworth was last seen in Oil Trough, Arkansas on July 11, 2018. She was driving her black 2007 Toyota Camry from Newport, Arkansas to Searcy, Arkansas when she got a flat tire. She attempted to fix the flat, but the fix apparently didn't last. She never arrived at her destination.

On July 25, one day after Allensworth was reported missing, and her car was found at the Highway 122 White River Access in Oil Trough, Arkansas on July 25. The keys were not in the car, although Allensworth's cellular phone and cigarettes were, and it appeared the driver had just parked it there and walked away.

Allensworth is a nurse and a single mother of three children. The circumstances of her disappearance are unclear.​

Also noted:
- Some agencies refer to Allensworth by her second married name, Brooke Durham. - She dyed her hair blonde several days prior to her disappearance.
- Investigating agency for Brooke is Independence County Sheriff's Department.
- Link for social media connection between victims and L's family
-question about where Brooke's car was actually found abandoned since local media reports it as being found left on a boat launch?
- Dateline did an episode on Brooke's disappearance.

Last edited:
I think it’s likely she was his first.... he’s not exactly covered his tracks very well

sounds like he panicked. Right on his doorstep,literally, I really think he approached her,they argued and he went too far. Could he have been drinking? Drug use?

his poor wife! She must be in bits!

I think it’s likely she was his first.... he’s not exactly covered his tracks very well

sounds like he panicked. Right on his doorstep,literally, I really think he approached her,they argued and he went too far. Could he have been drinking? Drug use?

his poor wife! She must be in bits!

Yes, thinking about his wife. Also thinking she is probably lucky to be alive (how long before her turn came?) and I hope she protects herself and draws boundaries right now. I hope she trusts her gut instinct and gets strong legal assistance.

Sarmistha Sen was also ambushed and killed a couple of weeks ago in Plano Texas while jogging. I am sorry to hear how women must go jogging armed for battle but it certainly seems indicated. I think being ambushed from behind is especially difficult.

Gitana, is this little knife one that can stop someone or just cut them and make them angrier? It looks too small to do damage. Guess it depends on how you use it. Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth