AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest that someone contact the FB group and see if anyone remembers her, but I think that is against the TOS? Just possible that old friends may have photos.
Which FB group do you mean?

Which FB group do you mean?
I meant the FB group for Southern High School Alumni in East Durham. Its a bit of a long shot, she may not have even attended there. Im only saying that because in the article, it mentioned her family's address (the street at least), and that seems like the closest high school. I was just thinking about how we might try to get a photo if there isnt one behind the paywall.

Also, I was unable to find any yearbooks for southern and northern durham online, where she may have attended. Possibly someone who is much better at this from me could find the yearbooks and search from 1980~1983 in the yearbooks to try to find a photo. It seems like those were the two main schools in the area.

There are 2 articles (1) 1995 and (1) 2008 both of her parents have since passed there is no further information out there other than the 2 news articles.

I'm going to pay for the article as that the (1) from 1995 has a photo of her parents holding up a picture of her.

Have not found any info at all on Phil "Skip" Parselli nothing in Florida kind of wondering if the last name spelling is correct or if this was his name at all possibly AKA...

Judging from the article and where the family lived at that time, I wonder if she attended Southern High School in East Durham.

I always feel sad when we cant see photos, because theyre really helpful at determining what we're looking for. I dont even see a description in the news article. Several sites have posted the article, including porchlight. I'm just guessing, but I think if there was a photo they would have posted it? She is also listed on the NC missing persons website, but again, no photo.

I would suggest that someone contact the FB group and see if anyone remembers her, but I think that is against the TOS? Just possible that old friends may have photos.

Yes the article stated she went to Southern; that is what is so strange there is no physical description nor photo ... IDK just very strange

There is a photo of Helen's mother if you find her obituary - it's not out of the question that the mother could be related to EDJD but the similarities aren't overly striking. The family obviously very much believe that Helen is dead.

I can't find anything on a Parselli from Florida - one who maybe matches from NY.

There's really very little to go on with this one.

EZKLY .... found the one in NY there was possibly one more I found but nothing in Florida ..

Agreed she may not have any similarities with EDJD, however came across Helen in researching should could be a JD anywhere then again she may not. Any who I may have not should have posted here but wasnt sure where else on sleuths to post ..

Do greatly appreciate all of yalls comments and help on this

Only by my assumption I believe EDJD met Tyrone in Virginia and he is the one that brought her to Ark (Little Rock); possibly due in part that is maybe where he is from. They were stopped in (little rock) possibly staying with Gail; reading her diary get the impression that EDJD had never been to Texas. It seems to me that she was excited; going to a new place ready to get to work could have been Tyrone told her there was plenty of work for her Texas. If James was with her at that time believe she would have specifically stated his name like she did tyrone and gail.

Also, I was unable to find any yearbooks for southern and northern durham online, where she may have attended. Possibly someone who is much better at this from me could find the yearbooks and search from 1980~1983 in the yearbooks to try to find a photo. It seems like those were the two main schools in the area.

Yes, I looked too and no books on classmates between 1980 and 1983 - frustrating. Once folieadeuxnola gets the photo from the news article, I guess we will see if there is a similarity. or if the photo isn't there then maybe you could send a pic of EDJD to the admin of the FB group to see if anyone recognises her? I don't believe that's against TOS, I think you're just not allowed to contact families of victims/missing persons/UIDs?

Yes, I looked too and no books on classmates between 1980 and 1983 - frustrating. Once folieadeuxnola gets the photo from the news article, I guess we will see if there is a similarity. or if the photo isn't there then maybe you could send a pic of EDJD to the admin of the FB group to see if anyone recognises her? I don't believe that's against TOS, I think you're just not allowed to contact families of victims/missing persons/UIDs?

Thank you Sunny ... Unfortunately there was No photo in the news article :tantrum:

View attachment Helen Darlene Fuller 3-26-1995 - Herald Sun.pdfView attachment Helen Darlene Fuller 12-28-08 - Herald Sun.pdf

:bump: (34) Exclusions

Elaine Allenbach 1965 Washington
Veronica Brewer 1962 Texas
Janet Brice 1961 Louisiana
Sherry Bynum 1957 Colorado
Tracy Byrd 1968 Pennsylvania
Melinda Creech 1900 Indiana
Linda Davis 1946 Oklahoma
REBECCA DUNN 1958 Nevada
Elizabeth Gill 1962 Missouri
Cynthia Gooding 1958 Florida
DEBORAH GREEN 1961 Florida
Shelley Hoke 1969 Arizona
Wendy Huggy 1965 Florida
Rochelle Ihm 1966 Arizona
Rochelle Ihm 1966 Arizona
Kimberly Kahler 1964 California
Tricia Kellett 1973 Illinois
Kim Leggett 1962 Texas
Jackie Leslie 1961 Arizona
Laurie Lucas 1966 Colorado
Staci Madison 1970 Arkansas
Stacie Madison 1970 Texas
Kelly McGinniss 1965 Washington
Michelle Mulcahy 1961 Florida
Judith ODonnell 1961 New York
Tracy Ramsey 1964 Missouri
Lisa Sexton 1966 Ohio
Amanda Slaughter 1976 Texas
Susan Smalley 1969 Texas
Cathy Smith 1954 Missouri
Pamela Tinsley 1966 Oklahoma
Darlene Webb 1962 Florida
Sherri White 1964 Alaska
Lisa Wilson 1960 Texas

IM BACK :) Darlene fuller looks promising ....esp. the info about the belt buckle ,James said she posed topless in outlaw biker mag , so David bought the entire year 87 if I remember correctly , and then James said it might have been easy rider or the other one so it was not verified any connection to Darlene and horses? and I still really think Texas was home base not sure why, the last name James gave is connected to a family here that does pour over pumps for cattle

IM BACK :) Darlene fuller looks promising ....esp. the info about the belt buckle ,James said she posed topless in outlaw biker mag , so David bought the entire year 87 if I remember correctly , and then James said it might have been easy rider or the other one so it was not verified any connection to Darlene and horses? and I still really think Texas was home base not sure why, the last name James gave is connected to a family here that does pour over pumps for cattle

Good Day Sloane ... so nice to see your back :happydance: in the case of Darlene it was just an MP I came across while scouring various missing persons reports through local LE agencies. Found it so interesting there was never a picture nor description given of her esp after the fact her father spent thousands of dollars on PI's with no results. Cannot say at all that Helen is associated with EDJD, it may be Helen is another JD out there. Just came across it and did not want to create an MP thread for Helen without a photo or description so I posted in this thread hoping that someone may have info on her.

Read through James letters several times some

So how can we get a photo of Darlene?

Is she an open case anywhere? Maybe write the PI her dad hired if you can find out who that was? Honestly, she matches height-wise at 5'9". Maybe someone should just submit her as a possible match and see what happens?

Is she an open case anywhere? Maybe write the PI her dad hired if you can find out who that was? Honestly, she matches height-wise at 5'9". Maybe someone should just submit her as a possible match and see what happens?
Both of her parents have passed so not sure how to get those details. I'll contact the Durham police and try and find out if she's still an open case and if they have a pic on file.

* I can see the name of the PI in the news article but wasn't able to find contact details for him, if anyone can help me there I am happy to contact him too. I have contacted Durham PD.

Both of her parents have passed so not sure how to get those details. I'll contact the Durham police and try and find out if she's still an open case and if they have a pic on file.

* I can see the name of the PI in the news article but wasn't able to find contact details for him, if anyone can help me there I am happy to contact him too. I have contacted Durham PD.

Sweet Baby Jesus .... your all over this Sunny :loveyou:

Been getting kicked off websleuths today ...

This might be his contact info but there is only an address and phone number: https://bizstanding.com/profile/johnson+investigations+inc-114235289

Thanks, I won't be able to call as am not in the US so will persist with the police for now. It does look like the right person though if anyone else is a little more local and wants to contact him.

I understand sunnynz. I have not been reading too deeply on Helen's case. I just sort of popped in last night to read the last few posts here and found the PI info. It looks like this was folieadeuxnola's
find so I suggest she or someone else in the US with knowledge of Helen's case make a call to the PI. Thank you for emailing the Durham police. You are always so awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss