AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about this close to marching myself down to AR and beating some sense into McAlphin. What a worthless piece of junk. Maybe he will realize someday he is going to rot and die anyways, and he will let out a clue or tell us the truth.

So if two people are in namus and have DNA on file they have most likely already been tested? It's like an automatic thing, yeah? So why is there a need for a rule-outs list? I guess I'm just trying to figure out how it really works, I don't want to send someone in if their DNA has already been compared through codis. :thinking:

If two people have DNA tests completed then they would have shown up as a match, they are automatically compared. (I'm just talking about Namus here). The rule outs list is for those people who have been manually checked against the UID - maybe the missing person or UID doesn't have DNA int he system requiring a manual check, or maybe the missing person was looked at manually as a possible match before the DNA tests were completed. That's how I understand it anyway, open to being corrected by anyone if any of that is incorrect.

If two people have DNA tests completed then they would have shown up as a match, they are automatically compared. (I'm just talking about Namus here). The rule outs list is for those people who have been manually checked against the UID - maybe the missing person or UID doesn't have DNA int he system requiring a manual check, or maybe the missing person was looked at manually as a possible match before the DNA tests were completed. That's how I understand it anyway, open to being corrected by anyone if any of that is incorrect.

So in that case we should only be submitting people that don't have DNA test completed? I'm just asking because I don't want to keep submitting people if they have DNA submitted into the system as it would have already hit if it were her. (If I'm understanding correctly) Thanks for explaining it though, I have no background in the whole DNA system thing

So in that case we should only be submitting people that don't have DNA test completed? I'm just asking because I don't want to keep submitting people if they have DNA submitted into the system as it would have already hit if it were her. (If I'm understanding correctly) Thanks for explaining it though, I have no background in the whole DNA system thing

Yes that's absolutely right. There technically should be no need to submit those people and I never normally would so as not to be a time-waster. I just thought in this instance that there was such a likeness between the two that then I was like, what if there was an error in the system or something?! (Unlikely I know).

I'm about this close to marching myself down to AR and beating some sense into McAlphin. What a worthless piece of junk. Maybe he will realize someday he is going to rot and die anyways, and he will let out a clue or tell us the truth.

I don't think he knows anything. I think he's just acting like he does so he can get some leverage from it. I think he just enjoys jerking people around.

I agree. Carbuff. I feel like he doesn't know much more about her than anyone else does and that pisses him off.

I don't think he knows anything. I think he's just acting like he does so he can get some leverage from it. I think he just enjoys jerking people around.

I agree with this as well. You'd think that if he knew something and if it could make his jail time a little sweeter, he'd tell all?

I see that her Namus page has been updated with a new rule out - Joanne Williams of PA. New list:
Elaine Allenbach 1965 Washington
Veronica Brewer 1962 Texas
Janet Brice 1961 Louisiana
Sherry Bynum 1957 Colorado
Tracy Byrd 1968 Pennsylvania
Melinda Creech 1900 Indiana
Linda Davis 1946 Oklahoma
REBECCA DUNN 1958 Nevada
Elizabeth Gill 1962 Missouri
Cynthia Gooding 1958 Florida
DEBORAH GREEN 1961 Florida
Shelley Hoke 1969 Arizona
Wendy Huggy 1965 Florida
Rochelle Ihm 1966 Arizona
Rochelle Ihm 1966 Arizona
Kimberly Kahler 1964 California
Tricia Kellett 1973 Illinois
Kim Leggett 1962 Texas
Jackie Leslie 1961 Arizona
Laurie Lucas 1966 Colorado
Staci Madison 1970 Arkansas
Stacie Madison 1970 Texas
Kelly McGinniss 1965 Washington
Michelle Mulcahy 1961 Florida
Judith ODonnell 1961 New York
Tracy Ramsey 1964 Missouri
Lisa Sexton 1966 Ohio
Amanda Slaughter 1976 Texas
Susan Smalley 1969 Texas
Cathy Smith 1954 Missouri
Pamela Tinsley 1966 Oklahoma
Darlene Webb 1962 Florida
Sherri White 1964 Alaska
Joanne Williams 1956 Pennsylvania
Lisa Wilson 1960 Texas

This is the last list I could find from searching the thread. Cheryl Ann Iacovone is now on ruleout list.

At least there's an update of some kind. I sent EDJD's pic and story to several reporters in Texas, Virginia, Minnesota and Arkansas. No word though, I feel like she needs her face publicly posted. I wonder if in the 90's there was any news stories on TV about it.

I'm definitely under the impression EDJD probably told her family she wanted to leave and never be found. I get the feeling her mother/guardians never reported her missing because they knew she was trying to run away and start a new life, they probably had given up on trying to save her. I think her mother probably knows she is dead. If EDJD did have kids (which we don't know if true) they might be the only ones left that might be looking for an answer, and they very well might not be. It would be interesting to see people searching for birth parents provide DNA to compare in codis. I know it's very unlikely adopted children are from unidentified individuals, but with so many bodies found that "have given birth" someone related to them is out there.

I'm definitely under the impression EDJD probably told her family she wanted to leave and never be found. I get the feeling her mother/guardians never reported her missing because they knew she was trying to run away and start a new life, they probably had given up on trying to save her. I think her mother probably knows she is dead. If EDJD did have kids (which we don't know if true) they might be the only ones left that might be looking for an answer, and they very well might not be. It would be interesting to see people searching for birth parents provide DNA to compare in codis. I know it's very unlikely adopted children are from unidentified individuals, but with so many bodies found that "have given birth" someone related to them is out there.

Either that or her family disowned her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she had a criminal record the way she said, she might have left as a fugitive and her family wouldn't have expected to hear from her. Like Jimmy and Kim.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I believe there is isotope testing... they did testing on her hair I thought... gave a list of states she had been

I believe there is isotope testing... they did testing on her hair I thought... gave a list of states she had been

Had read that on a website contacted the administrator if the isotope testing was confirmed did not receive a response. A tad bit skeptical that any tests were done. Believe the only person whom would be able to confirm would be the detective investigation her case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bump for my mystery girl. Something will come to light eventually and give you your name back. I remember first finding EDJD's case on my school computer when I was a freshman in high school. (Don't ask why I was totally goofing off in class and ended up on doenetwork :hand:) I was intrigued and saddened, but I felt sad for you, and I thought about myself as a young lady. You've long passed on, but I hope somehow you know we won't give up on you, love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn