AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And try to get the families to file a police report and get DNA samples into Namus.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

The only biggest clues out of this case is her boyfriend. I wish he was coerced more by the police to speak up.

The only biggest clues out of this case is her boyfriend. I wish he was coerced more by the police to speak up.

She had a Roommate that doesn't know any more than we do, BF is an idiot as well , if she wanted to be secretive it probably was not too hard since BF was more concerned with himself as we can all tell. I don't think he knows as much as he says I don't think he paid as much attention as he should have I do think he knows her real name but not the exact spelling, and I do fully believe her family already knows , I don't believe they want it public JMO

She had a Roommate that doesn't know any more than we do, BF is an idiot as well , if she wanted to be secretive it probably was not too hard since BF was more concerned with himself as we can all tell. I don't think he knows as much as he says I don't think he paid as much attention as he should have I do think he knows her real name but not the exact spelling, and I do fully believe her family already knows , I don't believe they want it public JMO

Do you think her family lives in TX? Or lived? Do you really believe she had two kids?

A new listing on Namus and Doe Network: Laurie L Sibrell, missing since 1978 when she was 15.

There are no pictures of her yet, but her height is what made me think of El Dorado JD-- Laurie is listed as 5' 9" on Doe Network and 69-73" on Namus.

Strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3538dftn.html
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/28556/0/

Anyone want to submit her as a possible match? It says she has DNA on Namus, so I'm not sure if that means she has already been compared automatically.

And if anyone is able to find a yearbook picture of Laurie or you just want to discuss her case more, her thread is here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...klin-5-November-1978&highlight=Laurie+Sibrell

There are very few details about her disappearance.

For those still pondering this as a possible match - new info has come to light on Lori/Laurie including a picture
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nklin-5-November-1978&p=13480886#post13480886
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=839959319487843&id=256536211163493

I don't believe she's our Jane Doe but always keen to hear what others think.

EDJD must have fingerprints somewhere as her real identity, she didn't turn into a criminal overnight. Hopefully the updates/upgrades they are doing to fingerprint databases and technology will also catch up to this case.

I cant remember if I answered this correctly ...Yes I do believe she has kids This came from the roommate as well as BF.

For those still pondering this as a possible match - new info has come to light on Lori/Laurie including a picture
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nklin-5-November-1978&p=13480886#post13480886
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=839959319487843&id=256536211163493

I don't believe she's our Jane Doe but always keen to hear what others think.

19731864_839956219488153_5876397228722707867_n.jpg
ecbf34_676a88c0eb1e40f19bfdfee695d66be3.jpeg_1024

I picked the above pic to compare because they are both making somewhat of the same mouth shape. I think Lori has closer set eyes and smaller, rounder chin. JMO. It's really hard to tell from that old black and white newspaper photo, though. They both have long faces and long noses.

So, the man convicted of murdering El Dorado Jane was in prison for about 3 months and was released in June 1987. What was he in for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was convicted in May 1987 for a charge and was sentenced for 3 years release date was sometime in May 1990.

Unsure where you acquired 3 months from

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had done some research awhile back, towards the end of her life EDJD jumped from the west side to the East side Dallas. Its possible she had to relocate to another area due to her arrests on the west side. This is also around the time she went into a shelter, possibly trying to get away from JM. One of my thoughts is that she was trying to get away from JM at that time and needed somewhere to go and went to the shelter and ultimately another person. Researching in the last area of Dallas she was know to be within a very short distance there is a person whom was well know to run prostitution rings. Its just my thought she went to another pimp and JM went and got her back, most likely by force. And could also be the reason she needed medical attention in Shreveport which is on the route one would take to El Dorado from Dallas. Believe it would be harder for EDJD to get out of JM's Hands in El Dorado than Dallas. This was his home turf ...she relatively did not know many people there.

Its unfortunate it is too late for EDJD to have isotope testing done. Isotope does not always immediate lead to identifying but it does give one a general direction to search in to find the one mp that fits the bill.

He was convicted in May 1987 for a charge and was sentenced for 3 years release date was sometime in May 1990.

Unsure where you acquired 3 months from

Thank you, Folieadeuxnola. It was a friend researching this case who asked me to post. I'm not very familiar with the story of El Dorado Jane. I think she's been trying to connect it to another case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUMP for my sweet EDJD. I wish I could help you find your name... even thought obviously you didn't want anyone to know it.

attachment.php

sorry this is is really stupid sounding.... but I'm just wondering if her height is really correct?? We see slip ups on height and weight all the time... anyone that's smarter than me or maybe can explain to me, in this photos jane doe is standing next to this car. Does this look like a 5'11 woman? I'm only 5'4 so she would have been 7 inches taller than me. Anyone able to tell what kind of car this is? Was it big for the time?

Attachments

• el-dorado-jane-doe-collage.jpg
    el-dorado-jane-doe-collage.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 169
attachment.php

sorry this is is really stupid sounding.... but I'm just wondering if her height is really correct?? We see slip ups on height and weight all the time... anyone that's smarter than me or maybe can explain to me, in this photos jane doe is standing next to this car. Does this look like a 5'11 woman? I'm only 5'4 so she would have been 7 inches taller than me. Anyone able to tell what kind of car this is? Was it big for the time?

So I'm not sure what kind of car is in that picture, I spent hours trying to look for cars with door panels that match that one, with no luck.

But....

There are two other pictures I found of her with cars (hopefully I'm allowed to link these)

Here.
http://static.wixstatic.com/media/ecbf34_31c0cfc4caa24767ba5f068733bb8b88.jpeg_256

And here
http://static.wixstatic.com/media/ecbf34_74e41241163ff570e431b861d97e5a54.jpg_256

So the car that she is posing on (I think) is one of three cars.

1. Buick Rivera
2. Cadillac Eldorado (imagine that)
3. Oldsmobile Tornado

If the car is the same in both pictures, I believe it to be either the Eldorado or the Rivera, because the tornado (from what I read) did not come with frameless windows as shown in the photo with the open door.

Based on the stats of the Eldorado and Rivera the height of the vehicles were 54 inches or 4ft 5in tall.

I'm no car expert so I could be totally wrong, but that's what I found and I thought I'd post it.

I'm wondering how tall he is. That might help more.

The one in the middle photo I believe to be a 4 door Buick had done some research awhile back on both cars. And the other is a Buick Rivera they only came in a 2 door model. Ill look back may have posted them here or may just be in my notes

The one in the middle photo I believe to be a 4 door Buick had done some research awhile back on both cars. And the other is a Buick Rivera they only came in a 2 door model. Ill look back may have posted them here or may just be in my notes

I thought that might be a Buick in the center.

Both the Rivera and the Eldorado were 54 inches tall though, so I don't know, she could be shorter. Not sure if it looks like she's 16 inches taller than the car (if she's 5'11")

Here's something I am going to put out there... do we think Jane doe could have possibly been of Hispanic descent? I saw a comment on a blog saying this girl reminded someone that went to her Highschool in 91' but it's a predominately Latin school. Her hair is obviously bleached, having naturally dark hair. I realize shes pretty pale, but I have some latina friends that aren't super dark.

Here's something I am going to put out there... do we think Jane doe could have possibly been of Hispanic descent? I saw a comment on a blog saying this girl reminded someone that went to her Highschool in 91' but it's a predominately Latin school. Her hair is obviously bleached, having naturally dark hair. I realize shes pretty pale, but I have some latina friends that aren't super dark.

It's possible. I also know a Latina that's super pale, she has freckles as well. Hard to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz