AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking along those lines, too, Carbuff, that just because some of the family might have rejected her lifestyle doesn't mean a sister or brother or cousin isn't more accepting. I was also thinking of all the time that's gone by, too. It might be worth making inquiries now.

David made some inquiries and got hung up on several times, which of course make ME think we were on the right track??? not sure, Id love another opinion, try that name in combo with Ranch see what you guys think!

I'm not sure I would try to contact the family, but I would contact the local law enforcement in their town.

I'm not sure I would try to contact the family, but I would contact the local law enforcement in their town.

here's the thing , they don't have to claim her and I seriously doubt LE would want to even approach them with this ...they would say do you recognize her Family most likely would say "no" and that would be that . The detective Kathy Smith on her case has all of David's info he gathered, if she acts on it she might even get a "no from the Family too .......I just don't believe anyone is looking for her James said he does not understand why everyone wants to know her real name so bad, her family knows and disowned her , its no mystery to him, and it wont change a thing. I don't think we are uncovering a mystery to anyone but us, it drives me nuts because to me she looked unhappy but satisfied with where she was, almost at peace with being unhappy and in a grifter type lifestyle, but a very sweet girl too

I don't trust what a man convicted of murder has to say. He's not in prison because of his honesty, let's just put it that way.

I don't trust what a man convicted of murder has to say. He's not in prison because of his honesty, let's just put it that way.

NO BUT WITH EVERY PATHALOGICAL LIAR THERE (oops cap lock ) are bits of truth ,look at Franklin Floyd(Sharon Marshall case ) he practically told us Sharon's mothers name but we couldn't reconcile it to anything because no one was really looking for her :(
David backed up a lot that James said, so he was telling the truth about some things , the lies I picked out right away, but it just seems to me all of the paths we took ended at no one was ever looking, all the jail bookings she had never once did she get bailed out by family , she stayed at Dallas life shelter which says to me they washed their hands of her ........in her diary there is no mention of family either, even though her roommate said she had two kids she was trying to get back to Ft worth, you would think she would have a child's pic or write something in the diary?

here's the thing , they don't have to claim her and I seriously doubt LE would want to even approach them with this ...they would say do you recognize her Family most likely would say "no" and that would be that . The detective Kathy Smith on her case has all of David's info he gathered, if she acts on it she might even get a "no from the Family too .......I just don't believe anyone is looking for her James said he does not understand why everyone wants to know her real name so bad, her family knows and disowned her , its no mystery to him, and it wont change a thing. I don't think we are uncovering a mystery to anyone but us, it drives me nuts because to me she looked unhappy but satisfied with where she was, almost at peace with being unhappy and in a grifter type lifestyle, but a very sweet girl too

Sloane7777, since you were a friend of her's, perhaps LE would take your tip more seriously than a tip from a websleuth that never knew her? And if LE isn't willing to pursue it, maybe you could approach those possible family members by saying that you're researching a missing friend.

There is a person on the Facebook page who says she might look like his best friend's mom, who disappeared around the time EDJD died. They only have one crappy picture of her apparently. She has never been reported missing. I am encouraging them to contact either the police or namus about her case. He has his own Facebook group for her too. https://m.facebook.com/Help-find-Debra-Marie-Adams-919176071484618/

NO BUT WITH EVERY PATHALOGICAL LIAR THERE (oops cap lock ) are bits of truth ,look at Franklin Floyd(Sharon Marshall case ) he practically told us Sharon's mothers name but we couldn't reconcile it to anything because no one was really looking for her :(
David backed up a lot that James said, so he was telling the truth about some things , the lies I picked out right away, but it just seems to me all of the paths we took ended at no one was ever looking, all the jail bookings she had never once did she get bailed out by family , she stayed at Dallas life shelter which says to me they washed their hands of her ........in her diary there is no mention of family either, even though her roommate said she had two kids she was trying to get back to Ft worth, you would think she would have a child's pic or write something in the diary?

I would think her kids (and maybe grandkids by now) might be looking for her though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sloane7777, since you were a friend of her's, perhaps LE would take your tip more seriously than a tip from a websleuth that never knew her? And if LE isn't willing to pursue it, maybe you could approach those possible family members by saying that you're researching a missing friend.

No believe me David carries more weight , he interviewed the lead LE for this story as well as James and her roommate and me ,( he is a crime writer and published author, lets put it this way , he was the senior crime writer at Court TV, his interview uncovered more than we have all found in years :) Thank you David you ROCK! :drumroll:

There is a person on the Facebook page who says she might look like his best friend's mom, who disappeared around the time EDJD died. They only have one crappy picture of her apparently. She has never been reported missing. I am encouraging them to contact either the police or namus about her case. He has his own Facebook group for her too. https://m.facebook.com/Help-find-Debra-Marie-Adams-919176071484618/
Thanks for this, I looked at his facebook page but I can't see any pics - is it in the comments somewhere or has he not shared it?
*Also Debra was only 5'3 but given how little is known about her that may be incorrect info.

They haven't shared it because they said it's a bad picture and you can't see her well. That page is run by the best friend of her son. Debra's son is currently in jail.

They haven't shared it because they said it's a bad picture and you can't see her well. That page is run by the best friend of her son. Debra's son is currently in jail.
Thanks, so little info to go on which is a shame. She could be any number of UIDs on websleuths. Would love to know more info or see a pic.

Well, that was quick. Barely two weeks after I submitted I submitted Cathy Smith as a potential match, she is now on the rule out list. It appears it was updated yesterday.

Well, that was quick. Barely two weeks after I submitted I submitted Cathy Smith as a potential match, she is now on the rule out list. It appears it was updated yesterday.
Oh well, that's progress I guess. Wonder if they had already investigated her and your contact prompted them to update Namus, or whether they just investigated it really quickly? Good work.

They said she was ruled out biometrically, so I'm thinking fingerprints, cuz that would be quicker than DNA, and both had prints on file, they just weren't being held by the same agency. I'm just guessing though. The case manager said she was unable to tell me by what method.

http://www.thv11.com/news/local/webs...ases/265434356
Website launched on Arkansas' missing persons cases

NeverForgotten.ar.gov launched Wednesday and contains information on the more than 500 missing people in Arkansas. Before the launch, the public had limited access to information found in a full database of missing persons that has been maintained for law enforcement agencies. The database includes all missing persons from Arkansas and will be updated regularly.

“The website was created to help the families of Arkansans missing, search for their loved ones,” said Rutledge.

Arkansans who have missing loved ones should share as much information as possible to law enforcement or ACIC, especially the most recent available photographs.

“Somebody, somewhere, has information about these individuals,” said Rutledge
https://www.neverforgotten.ar.gov/

Today marks 25 years since she was murdered. I hope this is the last year that she remains unidentified. RIP El Dorado Jane Doe

Dotr I actually posted the site on other uid for arkansas.

Dotr I actually posted the site on other uid for arkansas.

Thanks! Every new site that compiles missing and unidentified persons is a great help to everyone, hope LE everywhere follows suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l