Are there other victims?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, that's totally your right to have any opinions you wish to have, but, you are aware I hope that I am not disagreeing with you? :waitasec:

if we disagree on this it's not really an issue. it's just diffrent takes on the same thing

Wow, Sunnie... thanks for the info. Who made the statement about seeing them in the house? I thought it was said that Jaycee had to do the cleaning?

Another unnamed source of course. I tend to believe the not truly dementia patricia who stated that Jaycee is the one who did the cleaning and kept everything neat and tidy. I did however find this article interesting at the time as Jaycee had described feeling "kind of like it was a marriage."

Oh my frippen goodness sakes!!! Why in heavens name would LE leak this information??!!?? This case is getting stranger and stranger from a LE standpoint. Oh my gosh, I just thought of all the Mothers of missing girls/women and the heartache and anguish this will cause them.

I have mixed feeling about it. I'm not fond overall of the CCC Sheriff's Office, but maybe they are hoping someone will come forward with information? Then again, they know their reputation ahs been tarnished and maybe they are trying to refocus attention on the horrors of Garrido?

Another unnamed source of course. I tend to believe the not truly dementia patricia who stated that Jaycee is the one who did the cleaning and kept everything neat and tidy. I did however find this article interesting at the time as Jaycee had described feeling "kind of like it was a marriage."

I wrote about this before. No matter what we think she was in a relationship and probably most important to her is reclaiming the right to say that and the right to be called mother.

However, maybe this is why Cheyvonne said what she did. On the other hand, maybe she is the source of this info.

I have mixed feeling about it. I'm not fond overall of the CCC Sheriff's Office, but maybe they are hoping someone will come forward with information? Then again, they know their reputation ahs been tarnished and maybe they are trying to refocus attention on the horrors of Garrido?

or maybe they just made it up to sell papers and subscriptions

From Californian post

J&M Enterprises (Auto Wreckers aka Auto Dismantlers) is currently located at 1215 Willow Pass Road, Pittsburg. Reportedly James and Cheyvonne Molino have been doing business at this location since 1991. One of the adult victims was found at or near this business in 1998; and Rachel Cruise was reportedly found "near an auto wrecking yard" and "in a ditch on California Avenue" around the same time. I'm curious if the Molino's also owned a wrecking yard at one time in this area or if that is a coincidence. This is the map to the Willow Pass location.
map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...t=h&z=13&via=1

Did anyone ever try to research this?

I wrote about this before. No matter what we think she was in a relationship and probably most important to her is reclaiming the right to say that and the right to be called mother.

However, maybe this is why Cheyvonne said what she did. On the other hand, maybe she is the source of this info.

you guys are entitled to that opinion. there there's my disclaimer.
i will never, ever in my entire life acknowledge that as a relationship. i dont care if nearly a generation passed after he kidnapped her. i dont care if he stopped raping her in 1998 or around. i dont care if he thought he was treating her like family..............what that sick *advertiser censored* did to her from the start qualifies this as torture not as a relationship. you dont stick your 'wife" in a godamn shed or tent. im sorry. you dont force them to not even be able to tell her kids she's there mom. jaycee might have thought it was "like a marriage" but that's only cause thats what this sick drilled into her head.

Possible, but can you imagine what the Moms of missing girls/women will feel like when they read this article?

We'll know soon enough if this is true as if not Jimmy Lee will deny it. In my opinion only, this kind of "leak" is what is giving the dept more tarnishment, not less. First implying things about Jaycee and now this. He needs to be kept on a short leash!

You know, I wonder, statistically speaking, what are the chances of all these murders occurring close in time and location not being committed by the same person or connected to some common factor?

you guys are entitled to that opinion. there there's my disclaimer.
i will never, ever in my entire life acknowledge that as a relationship. i dont care if nearly a generation passed after he kidnapped her. i dont care if he stopped raping her in 1998 or around. i dont care if he thought he was treating her like family..............what that sick *advertiser censored* did to her from the start qualifies this as torture not as a relationship. you dont stick your 'wife" in a godamn shed or tent. im sorry. you dont force them to not even be able to tell her kids she's there mom. jaycee might have thought it was "like a marriage" but that's only cause thats what this sick drilled into her head.

Who cares if you acknowledge it. I was talking about Jaycee. I didn't say it was healthy or good, I just said it WAS a relationship.

The NE for Nov.2 will be on the news stands tomorrow.

The article says Garrido MAY have fathered a son and then murdered

the boy and his mother. According to a "close friend" of Garrido, Phil

wrote a song about a man killing a woman and her young son, admitting

he was the person the song was about. According to the NE, LE is

investigating. Jimmy Lee is the Le source for the article, friend is un-named.

Please don't kill the messenger!

Thanks for the tip..
Now we know Jimmie lee LE spokesman is a source for the NE articles.
I wonder if he is being paid personally by NE or if they pay his office.
Jimmie needs replaced...

Why doesn't he give updates on investigations to main stream media.

I like how Jimmie doesn't give-up his big tipster PG's un-named friend.
Who if PG did tell his friend that the song was based another crime that he had already commited.
Why isn't this un-named friend being investigated for not turning his disgusting friend PG into the LE when he first heard the CD & after PG
had told him the songs are all based on crimess he did from the 70's?

I wonder if this is the same friend that PG gave his CD to hoping the friend would use his music connections to get PG a recording contract?
If this is the guy He was interviewed shortly afteir this case broke and
He was using media to sell PG's songs to the highest bidder.
When questioned by the reporter about what he was going to do with the money?
He said he would think of donating some of it to help Jaycee.. BS BS
Now PG's friend & Jimmie LE are selling or giving stories about the songs to NE.
They make me sick...
:sick:

Who cares if you acknowledge it. I was talking about Jaycee. I didn't say it was healthy or good, I just said it WAS a relationship.

how exactly was that a relationship?

Possible, but can you imagine what the Moms of missing girls/women will feel like when they read this article?

We'll know soon enough if this is true as if not Jimmy Lee will deny it. In my opinion only, this kind of "leak" is what is giving the dept more tarnishment, not less. First implying things about Jaycee and now this. He needs to be kept on a short leash!

I know.

I can't see how this is untruthful, but I know of instances where they have leaked stuff for their own benefit even stuff that was not truthful. However, in those cases what you will see in the story is that someone "close to the case" said or similar.

Thanks for the tip..
Jimmie needs replaced...

Who if PG did tell his friend that the song was based another crime that he had already commited.
Why isn't this un-named friend being investigated for not turning his disgusting friend PG into the LE when he first heard the CD & after PG

I wonder if this is the same friend that PG gave his CD to hoping the friend would use his music connections to get PG a recording contract?
Now PG's friend & Jimmie LE are selling or giving stories about the songs to NE.
They make me sick...

if this guy from LE is really selling info to the NE he needs to be fired. he's compromising a case. this is more disconceringin then if the NE is just makking this up.

what the heck did he imply about jaycee?

Thanks for the tip..
Jimmie needs replaced...

They make me sick...

You know, I think there was a story about his songs quite a while ago wasn't there? I thought maybe even someone who knew Garrido had been interviewed (I guess the guy you mention). I didn't even go read the article so I didn't realize it was again not in a the mainstream media - maybe no one here will give him an interview and they keep asking for them elsewhere. I suspect Jimmy calls them up and says he'd like to do a story and local news may not go for that. Surely they are not accepting money for interviews - I can't imagine they would do that in the face of locals calling for an investigation of the Sheriff's Office? Then again, maybe they are too accustomed to just doing what they please.

What's that old saying, "those that can't, teach"? Anyway, my point is maybe PG got off by using his "skills" to his advantage. Perhaps he set up the parties, brought in prostitutes and drugs and became the "guru", so to speak to the party-goers. Just a thought.

Interesting perspective as all I could think was that he was making money or trading favors.

At any rate.... I want to know more given the prostitute deaths and them being so close to the Molinos. I guess I did have another thought and it's gross. That was that it took more and more for Garrido to get excited sexually and he used the parties to do that, maybe even watch or more. I hope there was nothing sadistic going on.

how exactly was that a relationship?

I want to offer some clarification, and do so with no ill intent, etc. The word "relationship" encompasses many levels, but basic human relationships simply mean one person interacting with another person. In this case, Jaycee was forced to interact with the Garridos. So, it's a relationship by definition because there was human interaction occurring. Was it a consensual, functional, healthy, reasonable relationship? No freaking way. Merriam-Webster's definition is as follows:

Main Entry: re·la·tion·ship
Pronunciation: \-shən-ˌship\
Function: noun
Date: 1741

1 : the state of being related or interrelated <studied the relationship between the variables>
2 : the relation connecting or binding participants in a relationship: as a : kinship b : a specific instance or type of kinship
3 a : a state of affairs existing between those having relations or dealings <had a good relationship with his family> b : a romantic or passionate attachment

I want to offer some clarification, and do so with no ill intent, etc. The word "relationship" encompasses many levels, but basic human relationships simply mean one person interacting with another person. In this case, Jaycee was forced to interact with the Garridos. So, it's a relationship by definition because there was human interaction occurring. Was it a consensual, functional, healthy, reasonable relationship? No freaking way. Merriam-Webster's definition is as follows:

Main Entry: re·la·tion·ship
Pronunciation: \-sh&#601;n-&#716;ship\
Function: noun
Date: 1741

1 : the state of being related or interrelated <studied the relationship between the variables>
2 : the relation connecting or binding participants in a relationship: as a : kinship b : a specific instance or type of kinship
3 a : a state of affairs existing between those having relations or dealings <had a good relationship with his family> b : a romantic or passionate attachment

thanks flourish.

Interesting perspective as all I could think was that he was making money or trading favors.

At any rate.... I want to know more given the prostitute deaths and them being so close to the Molinos. I guess I did have another thought and it's gross. That was that it took more and more for Garrido to get excited sexually and he used the parties to do that, maybe even watch or more. I hope there was nothing sadistic going on.

i have to watch what i say about the molinos cause i still dont know if cm is lurking on this board or not.
but the fact that they are so buddy with garrido and the fact that prostitute got dumped in there junkyard.........there seems to be some higlhy criminal activity connecting all of them

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back