Are there other victims?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
can i ask what that mea ns/ "if there is a quakein town that delivers these babies?"
They can do whatever, sell them. get money for adoption.
they are not Doctors, they do abortions.. like the Medicine woman/Quack.

I think there are still many secrets that will come out in this case that we don't even have a clue about yet.

I can not in good conscience believe that there were not other as of yet unknown victims before Jaycee. After Jaycee who knows? I highly doubt that a self professed evil person only committed crimes on three known victims and two unknown victims (prior to KC) and after Katie stopped until Jaycee then never did harm to anyone else.

I think there are still many secrets that will come out in this case that we don't even have a clue about yet.

I can not in good conscience believe that there were not other as of yet unknown victims before Jaycee. After Jaycee who knows? I highly doubt that a self professed evil person only committed crimes on three known victims and two unknown victims (prior to KC) and after Katie stopped until Jaycee then never did harm to anyone else.

it does seem unlikely that he would stop at jaycee
but then again, unlike his ex wife his 14 year old rape victim, and katie callaway, jaycee couldnt escape.

Of course there were others, these kind of SOBs don't change.
But he did set it up to be caught too. Will he ever ID the others? spare the others?
He is evil incarnate, but will he set anyone free. :waitasec:

There is still the time from when he was released from prison until he kidnapped Jaycee. Another thing that no one has an answer for, it is all speculation, is who was in the tents for the parties. There is NO part of me who wants to believe it was Jaycee, but who would allow themselves to undergo that type of treatment willingly? They too are most likely victims.

There is still the time from when he was released from prison until he kidnapped Jaycee. Another thing that no one has an answer for, it is all speculation, is who was in the tents for the parties. There is NO part of me who wants to believe it was Jaycee, but who would allow themselves to undergo that type of treatment willingly? They too are most likely victims.

its also possible the tent parties were for garridos sicko friends.......ugh. ihate typing that.
or everyone at the parties could have been just as sick as he is.

its also possible the tent parties were for garridos sicko friends.......ugh. ihate typing that.
or everyone at the parties could have been just as sick as he is.

But who was the "entertainment? Other victims? Or our sweet angel Jaycee? I tend to think other victims due to the dates and types of charges. Dear gawd I hope its that, but also fear for the lives and well being of the other women.

But who was the "entertainment? Other victims? Or our sweet angel Jaycee? I tend to think other victims due to the dates and types of charges. Dear gawd I hope its that, but also fear for the lives and well being of the other women.

or the women at the parties could have been hookers. or devients like cm.
the thought of jaycee enduring this after enduring everythinglse makes me want to vomit my insides out. ughhhhhhhhhhh

But wouldn't the charges be filed against those who attended the parties and did the actual raping? Maybe they just haven't found those people yet to charge them. Just because Garrido supposedly hadn't raped Jaycee in years doesn't mean he didn't let others. I really hope it wasn't Jaycee other one of the daughters, though. (BTW, I don't necessarily believe the thing about him not touching her in years or molesting the daughters. It may be true, but it was an unverified report from an unidentified source).

But wouldn't the charges be filed against those who attended the parties and did the actual raping? Maybe they just haven't found those people yet to charge them. Just because Garrido supposedly hadn't raped Jaycee in years doesn't mean he didn't let others. I really hope it wasn't Jaycee other one of the daughters, though. (BTW, I don't necessarily believe the thing about him not touching her in years or molesting the daughters. It may be true, but it was an unverified report from an unidentified source).

god jesus.........if any of that is true they need to hunt these people down.

I was shocked and felt horrible for Jaycee & Family when Jimmie Le spokesman for contra costa sheriffs Dept. Broad-casted his arrogant assumptions on his doubt as to whether Jaycee had given birth to only two children during her 18 years of captivity.

He was the cause of a flurry of articles guessing that the monster had probably killed any baby boys. This had to have caused Jaycee & Family more trauma. Truth or not.
It should have been left to Jaycee to share that kind of information with the world.
It was a sleazy thing to do.

I would like to have seen him replaced with a more ethical spokesperson.
They are supposed to be trained to protect the privacy of rape victims.

He has no clue as to why she only had 2 children & he should have kept his big mouth shut. It really was none of his business to say that.

I wish he had used his big mouth to give a phone tip line for people to call in about more misssing children. And to ask any other victims or people to give details on PG..
Instead he waited what another 7 weeks or so to give a public comment & tip line
for the missing girls? Use lesss....

I don't for a hot second think it was Jaycee in the party tents. There would be charges against pg for that. One theory is that it may have been nancy. If it were hookers, was pg honest with them and let them know it would be an unknown number of men parading through there? Doubtful at best. I think it would have been far more sinister then that unfortunately.

As for abuse of the girls. He may not have had intercourse with them, but if they are "in your arms every night" there is going to be touching involved at the very least, even if it is by accident. Also, the girls were getting to an age toward and at physical maturity with hormones in play. What kind of desires did this bring up in them and how were these dealt with. The whole thing creeps me out!

I was shocked and felt horrible for Jaycee & Family when Jimmie Le spokesman for contra costa sheriffs Dept. Broad-casted his arrogant assumptions on his doubt as to whether Jaycee had given birth to only two children during her 18 years of captivity.

He was the cause of a flurry of articles guessing that the monster had probably killed any baby boys. This had to have caused Jaycee & Family more trauma. Truth or not.
It should have been left to Jaycee to share that kind of information with the world.
It was a sleazy thing to do.

I would like to have seen him replaced with a more ethical spokesperson.
They are supposed to be trained to protect the privacy of rape victims.

He has no clue as to why she only had 2 children & he should have kept his big mouth shut. It really was none of his business to say that.

I wish he had used his big mouth to give a phone tip line for people to call in about more misssing children. And to ask any other victims or people to give details on PG..
Instead he waited what another 7 weeks or so to give a public comment & tip line
for the missing girls? Use lesss....

no one knows what her body went thru due to constant rapes as a child and teenager. it's arrogant for anyone, especially a male le officer to think he knows what happened in that regard.

I don't for a hot second think it was Jaycee in the party tents. There would be charges against pg for that. One theory is that it may have been nancy. If it were hookers, was pg honest with them and let them know it would be an unknown number of men parading through there? Doubtful at best. I think it would have been far more sinister then that unfortunately.

As for abuse of the girls. He may not have had intercourse with them, but if they are "in your arms every night" there is going to be touching involved at the very least, even if it is by accident. Also, the girls were getting to an age toward and at physical maturity with hormones in play. What kind of desires did this bring up in them and how were these dealt with. The whole thing creeps me out!

if they were hookers and were still victimized though, he (and they) knew the likelyhood they went to the cops wouldnt be very good.
if he victimized jaycee's girls, hes praying right now that the deprogramming doesnt work to the extent that they tell what he did.

if they were hookers and were still victimized though, he (and they) knew the likelyhood they went to the cops wouldnt be very good.
if he victimized jaycee's girls, hes praying right now that the deprogramming doesnt work to the extent that they tell what he did.

Hmmmm, I'm not entirely sure of that. If however any of the prostitutes that got murdered in Pittsburg were in the summer it may be a clue? I know the one that lived was attacked in the winter. Just my own theories here and I don't know much of anything about this kind of stuff.

I bet he's praying about a lot of stuff right now!! ;-)

There is still the time from when he was released from prison until he kidnapped Jaycee. Another thing that no one has an answer for, it is all speculation, is who was in the tents for the parties.
There is NO part of me who wants to believe it was Jaycee, but who would allow themselves to undergo that type of treatment willingly? They too are most likely victims.

NOTHING in that backyard was sacred, No one went back there that was not carrying secrets, abusing, or being abused.
Parties for whom??? some drunks abusing some girls? or a girl. JC was there, she was not shipped out for the occasion.
It is one book I will buy. :( No matter how much she may not want to tell, even 10% is enough.

NOTHING in that backyard was sacred, No one went back there that was not carrying secrets, abusing, or being abused.
Parties for whom??? some drunks abusing some girls? or a girl. JC was there, she was not shipped out for the occasion.
It is one book I will buy. :(

I hope and pray that it was one occasion when the sound proof shed was used to lock up all three girls and that there was someone else in the tents. I pray that I am not wrong on this point.

Keep in mind that those reports came from European tabloids and haven't been expanded on in any subsequent reports, so in all probability they were fabricated or embellished for sensationalism. That is what those tabloids do routinely, that is how they sell copies. People like to read about other people being pigs. Usually however the truth is much more mundane, but that doesnt make for good copy.

The same is true for a lot of the more lurid reports that came out of the early days. If these things really did happen you would have expected to hear more details emerge as time went by, but we have not heard so much as a squeak about them.

I hope and pray that it was one occasion when the sound proof shed was used to lock up all three girls and that there was someone else in the tents. I pray that I am not wrong on this point.

im certinaly not buying the book for that purpose jesus christ almighty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catluva247
Back