Are there other victims?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it interesting that there's such an age difference between these two suspects. One is 39 and the other 24, 15 years. Most 40 year olds don't hang out with 25 year olds. Weird. Were there ever pictures posted of these two guys?

What I found odd also was this on the journalism.berkeley site

The connection between Heneby and Walton has never been made clear, nor have the reasons that motivated police to arrest them

What I found odd also was this on the journalism.berkeley site

Those 2 journalists did such an excellent job. I wonder if they are still involved. Has anyone tried to contact them and invite them over to WS to read what we have to say? Occasionally I invite people here...ya' just never know when it will help. Sometimes I've been embarrassed, though, because they couldn't find the pertinent info amongst all the other posts. :doh:

Those 2 journalists did such an excellent job. I wonder if they are still involved. Has anyone tried to contact them and invite them over to WS to read what we have to say? Occasionally I invite people here...ya' just never know when it will help. Sometimes I've been embarrassed, though, because they couldn't find the pertinent info amongst all the other posts. :doh:

lol, you stuttered too. ;-) Wierd, isn't it?

It was a journalism class project with a whole group involved. I was wondering the other day if any of them had actually gone on to pursue journalism. I suppose we could google them and see what they are up to these days.

Thanks, I didn't know how to post the picture, so posted the link!

I think all this is fishy... they got three tips, surveilled these guys for like a month, and ....

Sixty-one officers were involved in yesterday's arrests, Zbacnik said. Police searched five homes and five vehicles, impounding two cars. They also searched the Antioch home of Heneby's sister, Michelle Heneby, who was not described as a suspect.

Yet, they released them soon after they arrested them? You know they found nada. I'm wondering if this was just a set-up to claim the deal for Shoemake and let him off the hook.

I think all this is fishy... they got three tips, surveilled these guys for like a month, and ....

Yet, they released them soon after they arrested them? You know they found nada. I'm wondering if this was just a set-up to claim the deal for Shoemake and let him off the hook.

I'm dizzy from all the reading I've done today! So, why the need for such a well-thought out and executed plan to save Shoemake? What did someone benefit from him owing that much of a "favor". Maybe that's why nothing ever came of the fires in Garrido's yard? Or are the years off?

We need a data program that we can add all these dates and names to and be able to cross-check all the data we've gathered.

I'm dizzy from all the reading I've done today! So, why the need for such a well-thought out and executed plan to save Shoemake? What did someone benefit from him owing that much of a "favor". Maybe that's why nothing ever came of the fires in Garrido's yard? Or are the years off?

We need a data program that we can add all these dates and names to and be able to cross-check all the data we've gathered.

I don't know... he could have just convinced his buddies that the girls were lying or this would ruin his career when he was so close to retirement, etc. I've seen similar stuff happen, but it's sad when one of the boys or someone in a position of status or authority is shielded like this. Maybe they didn't want a black mark on the fire department or city officials. Maybe there is more, his conviction and his wife's, could have drug in someone else or maybe Shoemake knew stuff about others?

I don't know, but they killed two birds with one stone as he got out of all charges and it made it look like they had identified Lisa's killers they just couldn't peg them. People should be seriously concerned with Shoemake and his wife getting out this.

You are right about the data program!!! Maybe an excel sheet? You can share such thing on Google docs so others can work on the same document.

I don't know... he could have just convinced his buddies that the girls were lying or this would ruin his career when he was so close to retirement, etc. I've seen similar stuff happen, but it's sad when one of the boys or someone in a position of status or authority is shielded like this. Maybe they didn't want a black mark on the fire department or city officials. Maybe there is more, his conviction and his wife's, could have drug in someone else or maybe Shoemake knew stuff about others?

I don't know, but they killed two birds with one stone as he got out of all charges and it made it look like they had identified Lisa's killers they just couldn't peg them. People should be seriously concerned with Shoemake and his wife getting out this.

You are right about the data program!!! Maybe an excel sheet? You can share such thing on Google docs so others can work on the same document.

If you're smelling smoke, it's because you made me think!!:waitasec: The fires in the backyard. I knew there was something else strange about that. The wiring I am sure was not done by an electrician and probably did not look up to code, from the reports by neighbors. How come the firemen didn't report the violation, or cite him themselves? I've seen it done to people who bought homes with additions that were not professionally done.

If you're smelling smoke, it's because you made me think!!:waitasec: The fires in the backyard. I knew there was something else strange about that. The wiring I am sure was not done by an electrician and probably did not look up to code, from the reports by neighbors. How come the firemen didn't report the violation, or cite him themselves? I've seen it done to people who bought homes with additions that were not professionally done.

And wasn't that one of the things the CC Building Inspectors cited as being a reason to condemn the place?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back