Are wedding bells ringing?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ewwwinteresting said:
Didn't Raven Abaroa also go by the names of Raven S. Abaroa, Raven Samuel Abaroa, R Abaroa, R S Abaroa, Raven Peters, Raven Samuel Peters, Raven Bolton, and The Rave? :waitasec:
My personal favorite was his self-dubbed P.Ness.

ewwwinteresting said:
Didn't Raven Abaroa also go by the names of Raven S. Abaroa, Raven Samuel Abaroa, R Abaroa, R S Abaroa, Raven Peters, Raven Samuel Peters, Raven Bolton, and The Rave? :waitasec:

Bump for all who wish or need to Google Raven Abaroa, or R Abaroa or Raven S. Abaroa or Raven Bolton or Raven Samuel Peters or Raven Samuel Abaroa or R S Abaroa or The Rave - folks - it's all the same guy - you know, the guy who has not been cleared by Durham Law Enforcement as a suspect in MURDER of his pregnant wife Janet Christiansen Abaroa.

Bump for all who wish or need to Google Raven Abaroa, or R Abaroa or Raven S. Abaroa or Raven Bolton or Raven Samuel Peters or Raven Samuel Abaroa or R S Abaroa or The Rave - folks - it's all the same guy - you know, the guy who has not been cleared by Durham Law Enforcement as a suspect in MURDER of his pregnant wife Janet Christiansen Abaroa.

Double BUMP.

Do we know if he is still dating the same girl we heard he was dating last year?

I'm thinking since we haven't heard much about it, she must have goggled him and became the runaway bride.:eek:

Triple bump!!! Think twice if you are at all involved with Raven Abaroa. Then think again. And if you value your life think one more time. As stated he has not been cleared!!!

Triple bump!!! Think twice if you are at all involved with Raven Abaroa. Then think again. And if you value your life think one more time. As stated he has not been cleared!!!

I hope and pray he has not lured someone into his deceitful and scary life. And if he has, and if you are that person - please, please get away from him now. As kind and charming as he seems, it is just an act. Remember, Raven Abaroa is a convicted felon as well as someone who has not been cleared in the murder of his wife, Janet Christiansen Abaroa.

I heard that Wedding Bells were definitely ringing with a wedding after the new year. Vanessa & Raven are living together as a sweet little family unit.

Oh man, I wonder what she's like.. if she's anything like Janet, or more like the P. Ness's side of the family. Poor little Kaiden, I wonder how he's doing, considering the atmosphere he has been subjected to for 3 years now. If you have any info, please share more.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38707392

Her name is Vanessa Pond, she has a child from a previous relationship, though I don't think she's ever been married, they are living together and I believe the kids were in day care together.

She thinks she's getting a Knight in Shining Armor - but little does she know - He's sorta like the guy from the Shining, but so much more like Michael Peterson, Scott Peterson, Barton Corbin, the guys that marry and murder and some have married and murdered....again.

I just threw up ....

"Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married!!"

Female
25 years old
Bluffdale, Utah
United States

Last Login: 5/22/2008

There are idiots everywhere. Something tells me she may 'know' all about him and finds it a wee bit exciting. He's just misunderstood and she is just the one to save him from himself.

I would definitely make sure he doesn't take out a life insurance policy on herself or her daughter....and I hope she knows he WILL cheat. It's a guarantee.

Oh, he won't cheat on her Trixie. She can change him. :rolleyes:

I know we are all bitter about Janet's murder still being unsolved, and I blame NiFong for 90% of the lack of prosecution.
However, I think we need to remember that while Janet is deceased, this young lady and her young children are living. The possibility exists that she will also become pregnant by the Raven.

I feel led to say that I believe we should pray for her and hope that her eyes are opened by the mighty power of our same God.
I really don't think it's fair for us to ridicule her, or to ridicule him THROUGH her, unless we know that she has absolute knowledge that Samuel Peters, er, Raven Abaroa is a murderer of his first wife and unborn baby, as well as a serial adulterer.
She obviously knows about the felonious thefts, I would think, but who knows? I don't know how they met and how sheltered she is within the LDS community. It can be extremely tight lipped.

We cannot say. Please, can we pray for her future and the future of her children as well as mourning Janet and baby's passing and unsolved murders?
:blowkiss:
Respectfully,
Maria

Has anyone tried to become her friend on MySpace and see if she even knows the truth about him? I don't have a myspace account and can't even get to it from work but maybe it would be worth the effort? If it's even allowed, not sure about the legalities of that?

I know we are all bitter about Janet's murder still being unsolved, and I blame NiFong for 90% of the lack of prosecution.
However, I think we need to remember that while Janet is deceased, this young lady and her young children are living. The possibility exists that she will also become pregnant by the Raven.

I feel led to say that I believe we should pray for her and hope that her eyes are opened by the mighty power of our same God.
I really don't think it's fair for us to ridicule her, or to ridicule him THROUGH her, unless we know that she has absolute knowledge that Samuel Peters, er, Raven Abaroa is a murderer of his first wife and unborn baby, as well as a serial adulterer.
She obviously knows about the felonious thefts, I would think, but who knows? I don't know how they met and how sheltered she is within the LDS community. It can be extremely tight lipped.

We cannot say. Please, can we pray for her future and the future of her children as well as mourning Janet and baby's passing and unsolved murders?
:blowkiss:
Respectfully,
Maria
~~ my bold

Every single day!!

I'm not sure how I feel about contacting her on myspace. As much as I would like to say, Hey, GOOGLE THE BIRD, I wouldn't do it myself unless I knew her personally. Ya'll might feel differently, but that's just my 2 cents.

Please let me know your feelings on this.

I have prayed for all the girls that Raven has dated since Janet's murder. I have prayed for his family and friends as I know they will be hurt. I have prayed for Kaiden and I have prayed for Raven. I will continue to pray for all of them.

I have prayed for Vanessa Pond and her daughter. From what I know this Marriage to Raven will be her first marriage. I am even more concerned for her because of this reason.

I have prayed for LE, Janet's family & Friends all of Raven's coworkers, the DA, and will continue to pray for them.

I do not want to see this girl get harmed physically and I do not want to see her daughter harmed. Mentally, all that know and love or once knew and loved Raven has been or will be harmed in some way because of his actions, especially when the truth comes out.

I do not want this girls family & friends to go through the same pain that Janet's family & friends are going through and I fear for her and her daughter's safety.

The more people that Raven con the more people that will be hurt. That's the whole issue here.

I do not want to see another person hurt by Raven, period.

I pray that girl knows what she is truly getting into.

Well I STRONGLY recommend someone reach out to the girl. By all means, do it by myspace or whatever other forum is available. If this girl is LDS (a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints), and someone knows what ward (equivalent to a diocese in the Catholic faith) she's in, contact her Bishop and either tell him directly about Raven's background, or direct him to this forum. Raven may have snowed them, but we can certainly intercede.

My father served as a Stake President several years ago (which is the equivalent to an Archbishop over an Archdiocese in the Catholic faith). Any time two worthy individuals desire to be married in an LDS temple, they must be interviewed by their Bishop first and then their Stake President.

Upon interviewing a particular couple many years ago who were in the process of getting married and desired to do so in the temple, my father got a strange feeling as the future bride answered various questions. He asked the couple to leave and return a few days later. During that time he proceeded to phone the future bride's previous Bishop and Stake President (since she had just moved to the area). He quickly learned that she was a con artist having previously married several other men, depleting their finances and finally divorcing them. She presented herself, however, as a widow who had been married only once. When they returned a few days later, my father confronted her, she confessed, and the marriage plans were terminated. Naturally, the future groom was and is still to this day grateful for that knowledge being brought to light.

My point in telling this story is to point out that Bishops and Stake Presidents intervene when they feel there's been deception in a courtship. If this girl's safety/eternal happiness is at stake, she needs to know. Someone should reach out to her ecclesiastical leaders to expose the true Raven for the schmuck that he is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat Silva
Back