Are wedding bells ringing?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are idiots everywhere. Something tells me she may 'know' all about him and finds it a wee bit exciting. He's just misunderstood and she is just the one to save him from himself.

Another O.J. scenario, i.e. Christie Prody and O.J. And, Christie has definitely struggled.

From her mySpace Account. She has updated her saying.

clear.gif
""Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Ghandi"

Female
25 years old
Bluffdale, Utah
United States

Last Login: 6/3/2008
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38707392

She is cute. I hope she doesn't think she can provide the love and stability Raven needs in his life to help change the world. :rolleyes: :banghead:

From her mySpace Account. She has updated her saying.

clear.gif
""Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Ghandi"
Interesting considering my own signature line here on WS. It could very well be a coincidence or maybe she already knows about Raven because she already reads here.

Perhaps this is GREAT news! Perhaps she changed it from the going to the chappel theme to this one after what she read here. I can hope.

Vanessa, If you are here we give you the biggest WELCOME!!! followed by lots of support and hugs as you decide to leave Raven.

(I edited this so that some birds don't squack too much)

She hasn't logged in since 6/3, so it might take a while.... Let's hope she logs in today.

I know we are all bitter about Janet's murder still being unsolved, and I blame NiFong for 90% of the lack of prosecution.
However, I think we need to remember that while Janet is deceased, this young lady and her young children are living. The possibility exists that she will also become pregnant by the Raven.

I feel led to say that I believe we should pray for her and hope that her eyes are opened by the mighty power of our same God.
I really don't think it's fair for us to ridicule her, or to ridicule him THROUGH her, unless we know that she has absolute knowledge that Samuel Peters, er, Raven Abaroa is a murderer of his first wife and unborn baby, as well as a serial adulterer.
She obviously knows about the felonious thefts, I would think, but who knows? I don't know how they met and how sheltered she is within the LDS community. It can be extremely tight lipped.

We cannot say. Please, can we pray for her future and the future of her children as well as mourning Janet and baby's passing and unsolved murders?
:blowkiss:
Respectfully,
Maria

I understand what you are saying, but did I read that she has a kid, but has never been married? I'm guessing she's not all that sheltered and can't be too serious a practicing one, just a Sunday kinda LDS.

I have to start my comments by saying that I hate when people speculate about what someone else thinks or feels. I know when things are said about how I feel, think, or why I do things they are almost always wrong.

Now onto my point.

Actually, my thoughts are that that may be exactly why she is attracted to Raven. He has a "few" flaws (but I'm sure he has said he will never steal or have an affair again. We all know that he is "innocent" and a poor victim of circumstances.) On the other hand, she may have made a few choices in life that she regrets or she may simply feel that noone that is a "good LDS" guy will accept her and her child. She may feel that she has found a someone that accepts her and her child. Being accepted without being judged is important in any relationship. Unfortunately she gets a whole lot of problems with Raven that come along with his non-judgemental attitude.

My opinion is that she seems to be a good person that would rather have a good guy, but is having a hard time finding someone that is non-judgemental. Perhaps she is a faithful LDS member, or would like to be one.

I have to start my comments by saying that I hate when people speculate about what someone else thinks or feels. I know when things are said about how I feel, think, or why I do things they are almost always wrong.

Now onto my point.

Actually, my thoughts are that that may be exactly why she is attracted to Raven. He has a "few" flaws (but I'm sure he has said he will never steal or have an affair again. We all know that he is "innocent" and a poor victim of circumstances.) On the other hand, she may have made a few choices in life that she regrets or she may simply feel that noone that is a "good LDS" guy will accept her and her child. She may feel that she has found a someone that accepts her and her child. Being accepted without being judged is important in any relationship. Unfortunately she gets a whole lot of problems with Raven that come along with his non-judgemental attitude.

My opinion is that she seems to be a good person that would rather have a good guy, but is having a hard time finding someone that is non-judgemental. Perhaps she is a faithful LDS member, or would like to be one.

Yeah, maybe. But I just can't help but think she knows what she is getting into. I have known 2 people who were in similar situations. The men they married were horrible wife beaters who put their spouses and or girlfriends in hospitals more than once. One thought she could change him, she was a fixer, and the second one, well, she thought it was exciting and she some how equated his violent streak with him being all manly. :confused:

Perhaps you are right. That saddens me. I can't imagine in this day and age of technology not spending 5 minutes to Google someone you want to marry.

Perhaps you are right. That saddens me. I can't imagine in this day and age of technology not spending 5 minutes to Google someone you want to marry.

Seriously!?!?!!? You would have to be nutz not too. And if you have a myspace account see if they have one and who their 'friends' are. Way too easy to find out these days to claim 'I didn't know' unless they are using an alias. Bless her, I hope she does her due diligence before the wedding vows. Too complicated afterwards.

Rainbows, I agree with you in many ways.

I believe this girl is probably went through a lot, being unwed, LDS and probably not a lot of support. If she opted not to marry chances are good that the guy was not a good guy and and really screwed up and was obviously bad and once again Raven looks like a Knight in Shining Armor next to whatever else she had to deal with.

Perhaps she's felt a bit abandoned by the church and perhaps certain friends and family that were close to the church, therefore pushing her further away from them so their opinions don't mean as much now.

She then realized that maybe it will be hard to find a good, strong man that does share the same faith but is very accepting of her and her situation.

Being with another that has flawed and mended their ways and starting a fresh new beginning.

During the time raising a young child, she probably grew into a very strong woman, that thinks she has seen it all, and knows a bad guy from a good guy because of appearances. Unfortunately these "Strong Women" don't realize the difference between certain bad guys and sociopaths that on the outside seem very loving, supporting, caring and on the inside are putting points up in their head for every misdeed the girl did only to be paid back in the end.

I'm pretty sure she thinks she's a savvy, I am pretty sure she knows all about his past, and what us "Internet" people think about the situation. He is good, is all I can say to you all. This guy can con you out of your last roll of toliet paper and make you think it's okay to use sandpaper on your bum. He's that good.

Being LDS doesn't make you naive, Raven spouts that he is LDS and he doesn't follow any of the teachings, he is a thief, he will steal again, he is a con man, he will con again, he is a habitual cheater, he will cheat again.

This girl will start hearing about her flaws, and he will do what he can to change her a little at a time, she will lose her strength she developed and the strong girl will then start to doubt herself. He will then twist the things she says and her self-doubt will get bigger, she will strive to be good enough, because he will become more and more controlling after they marry.

He is a murderer......one thing I PRAY EVERY DAY that he will never repeat.

Rainbows, I agree with you in many ways.

I believe this girl is probably went through a lot, being unwed, LDS and probably not a lot of support. If she opted not to marry chances are good that the guy was not a good guy and and really screwed up and was obviously bad and once again Raven looks like a Knight in Shining Armor next to whatever else she had to deal with.

Perhaps she's felt a bit abandoned by the church and perhaps certain friends and family that were close to the church, therefore pushing her further away from them so their opinions don't mean as much now.

She then realized that maybe it will be hard to find a good, strong man that does share the same faith but is very accepting of her and her situation.

Being with another that has flawed and mended their ways and starting a fresh new beginning.

During the time raising a young child, she probably grew into a very strong woman, that thinks she has seen it all, and knows a bad guy from a good guy because of appearances. Unfortunately these "Strong Women" don't realize the difference between certain bad guys and sociopaths that on the outside seem very loving, supporting, caring and on the inside are putting points up in their head for every misdeed the girl did only to be paid back in the end.

I'm pretty sure she thinks she's a savvy, I am pretty sure she knows all about his past, and what us "Internet" people think about the situation. He is good, is all I can say to you all. This guy can con you out of your last roll of toliet paper and make you think it's okay to use sandpaper on your bum. He's that good.

Being LDS doesn't make you naive, Raven spouts that he is LDS and he doesn't follow any of the teachings, he is a thief, he will steal again, he is a con man, he will con again, he is a habitual cheater, he will cheat again.

This girl will start hearing about her flaws, and he will do what he can to change her a little at a time, she will lose her strength she developed and the strong girl will then start to doubt herself. He will then twist the things she says and her self-doubt will get bigger, she will strive to be good enough, because he will become more and more controlling after they marry.

He is a murderer......one thing I PRAY EVERY DAY that he will never repeat.

Well said!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=38707392

Her name is Vanessa Pond, she has a child from a previous relationship, though I don't think she's ever been married, they are living together and I believe the kids were in day care together.

She thinks she's getting a Knight in Shining Armor - but little does she know - He's sorta like the guy from the Shining, but so much more like Michael Peterson, Scott Peterson, Barton Corbin, the guys that marry and murder and some have married and murdered....again.

..i'm guessing that's vanessa in the pink........RUN vanessa!!! you are living with the man who murdered kaiden's mom------------google his name------make up your own mind-------in the extremely brief window of oppurtunity--mere minutes---raven was the only one there to kill her-------and he did.

http://jacobandamanda.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

The first picture is us wtih Jacobs family ( Karyn, Shiloh, Raven, Derek, Kaiden,Evany, Auria, Vanessa)
101_1258.JPG

I'm not getting any pictures when I click your links. :waitasec: Could the pages have been changed already?

..i'm guessing that's vanessa in the pink........RUN vanessa!!! you are living with the man who murdered kaiden's mom------------google his name------make up your own mind-------in the extremely brief window of oppurtunity--mere minutes---raven was the only one there to kill her-------and he did.

http://jacobandamanda.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

The first picture is us wtih Jacobs family ( Karyn, Shiloh, Raven, Derek, Kaiden,Evany, Auria, Vanessa)
101_1258.JPG

Try this Jersey

http://bp3.blogger.com/_Z-wEI4zqfS8/R_xiCWwklrI/AAAAAAAAAPo/_5lvKMtwRvY/s1600-h/101_1258.JPG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3
Back