Are wedding bells ringing?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I actually wondered if they were still together. I have seen him out and about, but haven't seen them out together. I may just be seeing him at the wrong time.

I actually wondered if they were still together. I have seen him out and about, but haven't seen them out together. I may just be seeing him at the wrong time.

I'm sure they are. If you look at her myspace...she's loved.:rolleyes:

Hasn't Raven been "in love" or even engaged more than this one time since Janet's death? You figure that if she didn't find him dangerous, she'd at least recognize that a man that falls in love that easily with that many people in such a short time is surely mistaking something else for love. I wouldn't want a man that was just talking marriage with another woman a year or so prior.

Several times, he's been "in-love" from what I have gathered since he moved back to Utah about 6 times. What does that say?

April 26, 2005 - His wife is murdered (or as he would have other's to believe) "committed suicide". He moves back home, joins an LDS single thing, he is "In-Love and getting engaged" almost 2 times a year since his wife was murdered.

I smell what the Raven is cooking and it's got a very RUN NOW aftertaste.

Seems "love" isn't all that hard to come by for Raven. Here today, gone tomorrow even.

Seems "love" isn't all that hard to come by for Raven. Here today, gone tomorrow even.

Ya know Jersey...now everytime I look at your quote in your post I am convinced even more that Vanessa read here and is probably reading here right now.;)

I hope that she is. And I hope that she realizes that no one here is bashing Raven for the sake of bashing Raven. We are all extremely concerned about the risk to her life and to the life of her beautiful daughter.

It's so hard to see through love. I wish she could see things through all of our eyes. In the meantime, we can hope that she takes some of what we've said to heart and continue to send our prayers and best wishes her way.

It's a parent's responsibility to do the right thing for their children, even if it means sacrificing our own wants. Maybe she will someday realize that even if Raven is never proven to be a killer, the possibility will always exists that he IS. Her little girl deserves better than to be moved into a home with a possible wife/child murderer. And so does she. As beautiful as she is, I'm sure she can find much better.

I am so worried for that precious little girl. Maybe the whole thing is a set-up for WS'ers??? I hope, I hope, I hope ...
It could be, I went over to her myspace today and saw that she has the same quote that you have on your tag. Last time I went there she had the "Going to the chapel" up.

I wondered if copying the quote was her way of telling us she's lurking. Like we didn't now Raven lurked.... like we didn't know the family lurk..... like we didn't know! Come on!

I have a feeling that she did Google him, found us and wants us to know she's here. That's great, imo.

Vanessa you are very welcome to join us in a brand new thread and tell us how very wrong we are and we won't flame you. I hope I have all the backing I need to say that. I for one would welcome hearing from you that you know R's past and you've read most of the threads here and that you understand you are getting a lot of FACTS here. At WS we can't post things as fact unless it is backed up with proof that can be cited. We get in to all kinds of hot water for it.

To my fellow posters. If Vanessa works up the nerve to come out in our forum I would hope that she would be welcomed and treated with the same respect we have for any and all newcomers. I know most of you guys real well, and I know you would all be respectful of Vanessa's feelings.

Not that I think or know of ANYONE doing this but I would hate like heck for her to feel like she's being stalked by crazed Raven haters. If this her first look at WS she could very well think that that is our intention at some point.

I could be so way off here that it's ridiculous. I'll admit that right here and now. I hope Chico will jump in here and give me some direction. I would never want to cause any trouble for Tricia and WS.

Vanessa, I would gladly welcome a PM if you want to let just one of us know that you have done a little looking around here in Janet's forum and would like us to not wonder about it anymore. We care about what happens to you and your daughter. That's all. Our moderator is Chicoliving and she does a great job of keeping us on track and calming things down if they get out of hand. I appreciate her and if would feel more comfortable please contact her.

All my love to the people who still check in here. Janet and her baby will be remembered and some day justice will be served.... maybe it won't be Raven, maybe it will, but this case isn't going to go cold. We won't let that happen. We will keep doing what we do.... Websleuthing.

LL&S, very well said. I would be more than happy to welcome anyone here that would like to talk with us.

L L & S, what a beautiful and thoughtful post. As long as there is breath, there is hope...perhaps she will. If not, maybe something here will get her thinking.

Thank you for saying that. This case means a lot to me. I appreciate all the new people checking in now and then. It gives the rest of us who have been here for so long a breath of fresh air.

Even if the bird remarries, this case isn't going away. If the bird flies away, he'll be found, this case isn't going away.

Well, getting married in July, August, September it matters not at this point. All we can do is pray for Vanessa, Auria & Kaiden.

Not marrying on Janet's or Kaiden's Birthday or the Anniversary of the Murder of Janet does mean something to me, and I sure the credit for the use of tact goes solely to Vanessa and I hope she knows it is very appreciated.

Well, getting married in July, August, September it matters not at this point. All we can do is pray for Vanessa, Auria & Kaiden.

Not marrying on Janet's or Kaiden's Birthday or the Anniversary of the Murder of Janet does mean something to me, and I sure the credit for the use of tact goes solely to Vanessa and I hope she knows it is very appreciated.
Prayers for her are out the window. She should be protecting her child but she isn't so no...she won't be getting prayers from me. Her child...yes..because that poor kid is gonna need them.

I pray for Vanessa and her daughter every day. I pray for Vanessa because chances are, she will have pregnancies too. I doubt Raven is in any better financial shape than he was in N.C., so why would she and her unborn future child be any safer than Janet and her's was?
I guess my opinion about this goes to the fact that I think the news of the second baby was what sent Raven into a fury.

It's been a very long time since his blog entries were posted here. As far as I know, someone kept them, especially the one about " I'm A Bird".

IF anything might make a difference to a rational woman, I think that Internet entry and the date of its posting might. It chills me to the bone. Does anyone have it and can it be posted here? It was in the public domain and is not copyrighted.
Thanks!
Maria

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste