Are wedding bells ringing?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like the wedding is coming up sooner than we thought! (sorry, the image wouldn't transfer easily)

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=102438555074076

10_main_icon.gif
VANESSA POND & RAVEN ABAROA
SEPTEMBER 6, 2008
86 days to go!
HOW IT HAPPENED
10_or_hd.gif

See our registries at other stores

September 6, huh? Is there any significance to that date?

Wonder if we should chip in and buy her a big ceramic Raven holding a knife? :silenced:

She knows and doesn't believe, so I think all we really can do for her is pray.

Click on the document from " The Pair".
It says they are getting married at MIDNIGHT. 12:00 AM, Midnight! :eek::eek::eek:

Is this a hoax? Or are they into something weird? I mean, above and beyond Raven's known weirdness and criminal activity. This is even more creepy.

I don't understand how anyone could KNOW what happened and marry him. The entry from GOOGLEHIM is mine. I had to do it.

She is either really dumb or just blind. I just don't get it. I can see being blind in love and all but she has child to think about. If she did Google him and read what the police think how could she go and marry him? I'm praying for her kid...she's on her own.

Click on the document from " The Pair".
It says they are getting married at MIDNIGHT. 12:00 AM, Midnight! :eek::eek::eek:

Is this a hoax? Or are they into something weird? I mean, above and beyond Raven's known weirdness and criminal activity. This is even more creepy.

I don't understand how anyone could KNOW what happened and marry him. The entry from GOOGLEHIM is mine. I had to do it.

Glad someone did, I was :chicken:.

I really think that the 12:00 am thing is the default at the site. The invite doesn't seem to have been finished and very few features are actively working.

My guess is that the date is the end of the summer, nice weather, the kids start school etc.

I do think she knows who we are because she didn't log into that myspace account for so long. She probably doesn't want us "stalking" her the way we keep up with Raven.

My hope is that she doesn't let Raven adopt her little girl. He's so sweet and charming that I am sure they have discussed it.

Ok, I should really quit talking. My opinions are based on nothing other than my made up opinions of the situation here. I know that I don't have the right to say what she is thinking.

I'm starting to worry more for Auria than I am for Vanessa, Auria is blonde and in some ways reminds me of Janet. Edited to add: Vanessa reminds me of his sister a lot....that really causes me anxiety.

I believe the date is a set-up. Another date and time has been planned. Vanessa is playing a dangerous game. I believe that she knows about Websleuths and knows that we do whatever we can to find out about him.

I also believe given enough time, we will find out the real information.

Doesn't matter when they marry to me, they could be married right now for all I care, what I worry about is Auria and Kaiden and having to say I told you so when she finds out he's stealing again and he cheats again and more worried that another woman will end up with the same fate as Janet.

That sums up my feelings. I'm sure to them right now we're the nutcases :crazy: Until something happens from LE's end, I'm sure that life will go on.

I believe the date is a set-up. Another date and time has been planned. Vanessa is playing a dangerous game. I believe that she knows about Websleuths and knows that we do whatever we can to find out about him.

Doesn't matter when they marry to me, they could be married right now for all I care, what I worry about is Auria and Kaiden and having to say I told you so when she finds out he's stealing again and he cheats again and more worried that another woman will end up with the same fate as Janet.

If she is playing a game she ought to remember that she has a child involved in this "game". I hope she thinks long and hard before she puts her child in harms way. As mothers it is our #1 priority to protect our children. If she has even a twinkle of doubt I hope she runs for the hills...for her child's sake if for no other reason.

After I thought about the so-called " bridal registry" which is empty, I decided it was a public set-up too. Whatever they have done, are going to do or not is probably not happening on Sept 6. That's why the time is goofy.

My sympathy for Vanessa is at its limit, not because I don't care, but because I agree that this girl is a lot like Raven's goth/punk/rave sister Shiloh. From the blogs/ websites which used to exist about Shiloh, in her own words, I think she lacks impulse control to the point of doing exactly the opposite of common sense.
Like you, I'm worried for the 2 innocent children already born and probably the kids Vanessa wants to have. If they have 2 irresponsible adults as caregivers, what chance do they have for a normal life?

A bird may molt, but he grows the same type of feathers right back in place.

If she is playing a game she ought to remember that she has a child involved in this "game". I hope she thinks long and hard before she puts her child in harms way. As mothers it is our #1 priority to protect our children. If she has even a twinkle of doubt I hope she runs for the hills...for her child's sake if for no other reason.
I am so worried for that precious little girl. Maybe the whole thing is a set-up for WS'ers??? I hope, I hope, I hope ...

What this girl does not know is that he has been bride hunting since he killed Janet. He has to get married, it's the only way to look like he is innocent. He already knows a lot of friends since the murder believe he did it now, he knows that everyone in the know....knows. There's no hiding it.

He's stolen since, he's been trying to find a suitable mother replacement for Janet. The problem is this. Janet was the PERFECT MOTHER. What does that say girls......Janet was the perfect Mother.

He wanted to Blame Janet for his EMBEZZLEMENT....and it failed even though she was dead!!! He actually wanted her blamed!

Look at the insurance policy.....he could NOT pay rent, though many people were told he OWNED that home, he was renting, I don't even think Janet knew that house was rented and not owned. He handled the bills....he handled the finances, he handled everything, even what she wore.

Vanessa, I'm not judging your life in the least, please do not think that, but you are not the perfect women. Janet was and look what it got her.....it's about the looks Vanessa, he's already started chalking up all your faults one by one, every fault of yours is being filed away in the storage of a sociopaths mind. You may not care about yourself, but think of Auria.

Did you know that while married to Janet he actually courted underage girls? Do you know that being under 18 means nothing to Raven? Look at Auria...Do not leave him alone with her, please.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back