Are wedding bells ringing?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this rumor is true, someone needs to warn this poor girl before she walks down the aisle right into the arms of raven! JG, can your "source" steer this girl away from the wedding chapel...or drag her away, if necessary?

Sadly, sometimes all of the steering and dragging possible isn't enough to deter some people. If Raven is as charming as we've heard, then he already has told her all the right things and she's probably already fallen for it. We just have to hope & pray that she will come to her senses and realize what's she's dealing with before it's too late.

If he is indeed in a serious relationship right now with some girl and if you are her friend or even if you are friends with Raven, WARN THE GIRL. Somewhere inside all of you, you know he did it or at least have suspicions that he was involved. I think it's very obvious, how he snows so many people is beyond me.

Warn her to read websleuths. Tell her to Google his name. Don't let her be brought into something this big, dating and perhaps marrying a guy that I and so many believe killed his wife and unborn child. If you don't warn her and something happens to her, imagine the pain you would feel?

I think it's obvious he did it, I want to scream it, yet he's still walking the streets at this time. I can't believe he's in a relationship now. He seems like the type of guy that would propose on Janet's birthday or the anniversary of Janet's murder. Yeah, that makes sense, in a weird Ravenite kind of way. He did file Bankruptcy on the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of Janet's Murder, instead of going to Candlelight Vigil, yet was able to afford to go weeks before and the following week on a biking trip. Priceless!!!!!

I believe this guy is 100 x's more dangerous than Scott Peterson. He's very much like Barton Corbin, and I believe he will kill again, help prevent this from happening.

Sadly, multiple murder of spouses (and even children) is not unheard of -

Innerart - Artbits June 11, 1998
Timothy Boczkowski of Pittsburgh PA was charged in November 1994 with the murder of his second wife, Maryann, after she was found floating in the couples' hot tub. The incident occurred almost exactly four years after Boczkowski's first wife, Mary Elaine, was found dead in a bathtub at their Greensboro NC home. Police described the earlier death as "suspicious from the start", but did not file charges. Wife #1 was insured for $125,000; wife #2 was insured for $100,000.

Wife killer gets death sentence
A man was sentenced to death for the killings of his fourth wife and a longtime friend who prosecutors said helped kill the first two wives...

(Gerald) Hand was convicted Friday of killing his wife, Jill, 58, and friend Walter "Lonnie" Welch, 55, on Jan. 15, 2002, at the couple's home north of Columbus.

Prosecutors also suspect him in the deaths of his first two wives, but he has not been charged...

Case of two wives killed years apart goes to jury | The San Diego Union-Tribune
... a 58-year-old Santee man charged with murdering two of his wives – one in 1973 and the other 30 years later.

William Peter New is charged with killing Somsri New and Phyllis New the same way. Prosecutors said each woman was killed with gun shots to the back of her head while she slept.

BBC News | EUROPE | Pastor gets life for family murders
A Hungarian-born pastor ... Andras Pandy, 74, had been found guilty of murdering two of his wives and four of his children, as well as raping three of his daughters.

*********************************************************************************************************
There are many more stories like this out there. These guys don't breathe a sigh of relief thinking that they're lucky to have gotten away with the impossible. If anything, it seems to embolden them, making it more likely that they will kill again.

If there is anyone reading this that knows Raven's girlfriend, please take terminatrixator's advice to heart . Think about this situation and realize that it's better safe than sorry. If he could kill once in this manner, he can do it again.

Thanks JG, the first story is one I know of and yet there are so many others out there too, Barton Corbin for one and I thought I had a complete listing of them somewhere here and haven't run across them yet.

Raven is imo a classic sociopath, but seemed to have fine tuned the art of manipulatation of others in the way he can actually pretend real feelings and emotions and will say and do exactly what he thinks others expect him to say or do in any given situation and he must be very good at it.

Raven does screw up with outbursts though, and his narcissism does show through in his writings, and mannerisms and his flair for drama which he assumes makes him look deep or highly intelligent.

I do believe he will kill again if the opportunity is there.

terminatrixator said:
Raven is imo a classic sociopath, but seemed to have fine tuned the art of manipulatation of others in the way he can actually pretend real feelings and emotions and will say and do exactly what he thinks others expect him to say or do in any given situation and he must be very good at it.
I'm sure that he is. Isn't that a key component of sociopathy? They are like chameleons, able to adapt to any situation. Although there's also a similarity to parasites - being able to latch onto and live off of others.

For those of you that know Raven and have even the slightest inkling in your mind that he might be guilty - PLEASE - do the right thing. Go to LE with ANYTHING that you might know. Don't let another woman get sucked in. And don't let Kaiden get hurt again.

Wow. Well, in a non-cynical world, I guess I'd like to think that people get married for obvious reasons - they meet someone, they fall in love, they decide to get married to spend their lives together....

But, with Raven? Who knows. Perhaps he has other motivations for getting remarried -

- We know Raven has left a nasty trail of financial disasters. Debts, failed financial plans, and more recently bankruptcy. Yet, Raven is a schemer, a plotter, always trying to find the next get rich quick scheme. Now, though, his ability to finance his dramas could be impacted - possibly no credit cards, harder to get credit, if at all, etc. SO - perhaps this new girl can be source of financing even. If HER credit is in good shape, then a whole new world of finance is open and available to Raven - SHE could get them credit cards, SHE could secure loans, SHE could finance his various schemes. Who knows....

- This is a bitter pill to swallow, and difficult to even contemplate, but.....perhaps Raven is also trying to "secure" a new mom for Kaiden. For a couple of reasons. Perhaps built-in childcare, etc. But more cynically, if Raven convinces this girl to ADOPT Kaiden after they marry, well then - even if something ever happened to HIM (ie, AN ARREST), then perhaps Raven sees this new wife as a way to secure Kaiden's "future" in Utah, close to home, family, etc. I hate to even think about that, since, as we've discussed here often, the BEST place for Kaiden is with Janet's family. But it's hard to imagine Raven ever agreeing to that, even with a prison sentence possibly looming in front of him. That said, what better way to make sure that Kaiden stays put, where Raven wants him, not to mention Karyn - a "new mom." Scary to think about, for sure. But, as we all know Raven is certainly a manipulative sort, and planning in that regard would NOT be out of his realm of thinking I don't think.

All speculation, for sure. And, perhaps Raven IS getting married for all the right reasons. But as with most things associated with Raven - I have my doubts. There always seem to be other reasons, other motivations, often dark ones, for many, if not all, of his actions!

SouthEastSleuth said:
But more cynically, if Raven convinces this girl to ADOPT Kaiden after they marry, well then - even if something ever happened to HIM (ie, AN ARREST), then perhaps Raven sees this new wife as a way to secure Kaiden's "future" in Utah, close to home, family, etc.
I had considered the finance aspect of his motivation to re-marry...but I never considered someone adopting Kaiden. So disgusting, but that is a definite possibility.

JerseyGirl said:
Sadly, multiple murder of spouses (and even children) is not unheard of -

Innerart - Artbits June 11, 1998
Timothy Boczkowski of Pittsburgh PA was charged in November 1994 with the murder of his second wife, Maryann, after she was found floating in the couples' hot tub. The incident occurred almost exactly four years after Boczkowski's first wife, Mary Elaine, was found dead in a bathtub at their Greensboro NC home. Police described the earlier death as "suspicious from the start", but did not file charges. Wife #1 was insured for $125,000; wife #2 was insured for $100,000.

Wife killer gets death sentence
A man was sentenced to death for the killings of his fourth wife and a longtime friend who prosecutors said helped kill the first two wives...

(Gerald) Hand was convicted Friday of killing his wife, Jill, 58, and friend Walter "Lonnie" Welch, 55, on Jan. 15, 2002, at the couple's home north of Columbus.

Prosecutors also suspect him in the deaths of his first two wives, but he has not been charged...

Case of two wives killed years apart goes to jury | The San Diego Union-Tribune
... a 58-year-old Santee man charged with murdering two of his wives – one in 1973 and the other 30 years later.

William Peter New is charged with killing Somsri New and Phyllis New the same way. Prosecutors said each woman was killed with gun shots to the back of her head while she slept.

BBC News | EUROPE | Pastor gets life for family murders
A Hungarian-born pastor ... Andras Pandy, 74, had been found guilty of murdering two of his wives and four of his children, as well as raping three of his daughters.

*********************************************************************************************************
There are many more stories like this out there. These guys don't breathe a sigh of relief thinking that they're lucky to have gotten away with the impossible. If anything, it seems to embolden them, making it more likely that they will kill again.

If there is anyone reading this that knows Raven's girlfriend, please take terminatrixator's advice to heart . Think about this situation and realize that it's better safe than sorry. If he could kill once in this manner, he can do it again.
Chills running down my spine at the thought of this poor girl being raven's second victim.

SES, I think you hit something there. raven planning out a "what if" scenerio. I wonder if he has been planning this all along and just now found a girl that would marry him?

Have I told you, SES, how good it is to see you again? Your posts are always so well thought out.

What if he does think he loves this girl? What if, in addition, he thinks she'll make a good mom for Kaiden & ease his "burden" of being a single parent? (we have heard rumblings that it's not as easy for him to pawn the lil guy off on family/friends as much.)
I know he's been financially motivated in the past, and tigers don't typically change their stripes, so maybe you're right that he's figuring he can use her credit/money to do the things he wants to do.
For Kaiden's sake, I hope that she's a very well grounded individual, with a lot of love in her heart for Kaiden and that she can be a good substitute for the mommy Kaiden had for too short a time. I hope that she's not easily snowed and can put raven in his place as need be.

terminatrixator said:
Thanks JG, the first story is one I know of and yet there are so many others out there too, Barton Corbin for one and I thought I had a complete listing of them somewhere here and haven't run across them yet.

Raven does screw up with outbursts though, and his narcissism does show through in his writings, and mannerisms and his flair for drama which he assumes makes him look deep or highly intelligent.

I do believe he will kill again if the opportunity is there.
If it is true that Raven is seeing someone seriously, I truly hope she is a little bit older, experienced, maybe even been married before. That way, once the intensity of the infatuation wears off, she will be able to assess Raven accurately, and decide that building a life with him is not in her best interest. If Raven is seeing someone seriously and she is a young, naive girl without a lot of life experience, then I am very frightened for her and her future. Raven will kill again - it is just a matter of time.

Moxie said:
If it is true that Raven is seeing someone seriously, I truly hope she is a little bit older, experienced, maybe even been married before. That way, once the intensity of the infatuation wears off, she will be able to assess Raven accurately, and decide that building a life with him is not in her best interest. If Raven is seeing someone seriously and she is a young, naive girl without a lot of life experience, then I am very frightened for her and her future. Raven will kill again - it is just a matter of time.
My guess would be someone young, naive and not a lot of life experience. Nobody with any brains or having been around the block a time or two would buy into raven's story of....my wife was murdered, no stranger's DNA in the house, I was there at TOD and LE states it's a non-random crime. This girl has got to be someone he can manipulate!

ewwwinteresting said:
My guess would be someone young, naive and not a lot of life experience. Nobody with any brains or having been around the block a time or two would buy into raven's story of....my wife was murdered, no stranger's DNA in the house, I was there at TOD and LE states it's a non-random crime. This girl has got to be someone he can manipulate!
That makes sense, Raven only succeeds in situations where he can
manipulate people - otherwise folks see through him and decide to move on and away from Raven - too many dark shadows there - too many unanswered questions.

Well, if Raven is seriously dating someone and they are discussing marriage, I hope for her sake that she is aware of the facts. I hope she or her family is able to google Raven Abaroa and see all that is out there regarding Raven. Over time it should be hard for Raven to successfully play out the whole "poor me - all these awful people online are out to get me" line. Eventually there are just too many unanswered questions.

Truly, no one really cares about "getting" you Raven - your actions always seem to trip you up somehow, so really, your worst enemy is yourself.

Raven Abaroa has not been cleared in the murder of his young beautiful wife who was pregnant with their second child. If you are thinking of getting involved with this man or if you are already involved with this man you are taking a serious risk with your life. Raven Abaroa in my opinion is a sick evil *advertiser censored*. Yes, young Kaiden is a sweet lure, but let us not forget how he came to be without a mother. I hope this statement comes up when you google Raven Abaroa's name.

BirdHunter said:
Raven Abaroa has not been cleared in the murder of his young beautiful wife who was pregnant with their second child. If you are thinking of getting involved with this man or if you are already involved with this man you are taking a serious risk with your life. Raven Abaroa in my opinion is a sick evil *advertiser censored*. Yes, young Kaiden is a sweet lure, but let us not forget how he came to be without a mother. I hope this statement comes up when you google Raven Abaroa's name.
BUMP THIS ALL-IMPORTANT STATEMENT! I wish I could've said it myself!

BirdHunter said:
:clap:

BirdHunter said:
:clap:

BirdHunter said:
Didn't Raven Abaroa also go by the names of Raven S. Abaroa, Raven Samuel Abaroa, R Abaroa, R S Abaroa, Raven Peters, Raven Samuel Peters, Raven Bolton, and The Rave? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back