Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm not the only person who never understood why dogs (both tracking dogs for a live Caylee and cadaver dogs) were not used throughout the neighborhood, certainly in the home of the "shovel" neighbor to rule it out, and the neighborhood in general, etc. (Not to mention the other apartments and homes where KC had been staying, the homes and cars of people she'd been hanging out with, etc.) It would only have taken a short time, not a lot of funds, and could have helped rule places out early on. For this bag not to have been found there in the neighborhood early on is very surprising. Especially when the childhood friend mentioned the area of the school to LE in her interview so early on.

You seem to forget that she did not report her missing until she had been dead 31 days.............

The bag was underwater until just this week according to the neighbors - which is really a blessing as there will be a much more preserved corpse to get evidence.

I think Caylee was in the wheelwell when George went to get the car blocks from the trunk and KC didn't want him in the trunk. I think it spooked her so much that he came that close and when she left, she threw the bag in the first convenient, secluded place she came to and that was it. I think it was just done in a moment of panic and without any significance whatsoever to childhood hangout, etc. She just wanted that bag gone in a hurry. JMO

I agree, if KC did it, I think that would be a likely time and reason. Or if an accident had occurred, she might have placed the body there in a panic at the time of the accident. But what sticks for me is that she never went to move it later to a place that would either be unfindable, or would not be so linked to her own home, or that would appear to fit in with the babysitter story.

Just an fyi that Casey mentions a vacuum-type space bag to Amy when they are discussing the luggage for the upcoming PR vacation (see Casey/Amy text messages). So, one could assume Casey or the A family owned a space bag.

However, we have not heard of a space bag being found on the scene--just a black 'garbage' bag.

That makes so much sense to me now it has been brought up.

Good job killer, zip her up in a space bag, vacuum the air out of it and preserve the body. LOVE IT!!

You seem to forget that she did not report her missing until she had been dead 31 days.............

The bag was underwater until just this week according to the neighbors - which is really a blessing as there will be a much more preserved corpse to get evidence.

That's what I was pointing out Turbo. That she had 31 days in which she could have moved the body.

Just an fyi that Casey mentions a vacuum-type space bag to Amy when they are discussing the luggage for the upcoming PR vacation (see Casey/Amy text messages). So, one could assume Casey or the A family owned a space bag.

However, we have not heard of a space bag being found on the scene--just a black 'garbage' bag.

also, about the space bag, how then do we explain why the {shudder} head rolled out when the bag was kicked or picked up, or whatever it was they said the meter guy did with it?

I agree, if KC did it, I think that would be a likely time and reason. Or if an accident had occurred, she might have placed the body there in a panic at the time of the accident. But what sticks for me is that she never went to move it later to a place that would either be unfindable, or would not be so linked to her own home, or that would appear to fit in with the babysitter story.

You forget............there isn't and never was a baby sitter..........so no one but KC put that baby there.

There was NO accident - it in my opinion was COLD BLOODED MURDER.

Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
Hubby and I were talking about the vacuum cleaners being seized and why so quickly? He came up with something - could the body have been in yet another bag under the black garbage bag - one of those storage bags that you vacuum the air out of to shrink it down? I use those and they have the blue hole where you put the hose in to suck the air out. Just another thought......

Oh Snap! Of all the theories I have read, this is THE ONE that would send LE haulin' azz back to the A's house. I would not have thought of this in a million years. Don't know if it is true but excellent thinking!!!!

above snipped...

OR, maybe a wardrobe piece of luggage inside of the garbage bag or garbage bag inside of the wardrobe luggage? They are maybe trying to match the luggage to what is at the house? But they won't find it missing because she probably replaced the one she used with a new one - JC Penney purchase - remember?

In one of KC's text or myspace messages to Amy she mentions having fun with space bags.

That's what I was pointing out Turbo. That she had 31 days in which she could have moved the body.

It started raining and she could no longer get to it.........but from what I have seen she would have been way too lazy to bother. She was too busy partying and I believe doing drugs. She acts like a meth addict to me.

also, about the space bag, how then do we explain why the {shudder} head rolled out when the bag was kicked or picked up, or whatever it was they said the meter guy did with it?
Broken neck???? As in the computer searches?

I'm just trying to point out that being egotistical, irresponsible, cowardly, deceitful and dishonest makes KC a pathetic and unlikeable character, but it doesn't automatically make her a cold-blooded killer.

There is NO ONE else who would want Caylee dead unless you go with my BUT GEORGE defense.

you know, one of the strangest things to me about this case, is the whole theory that she would have driven around with a body decomposing in her trunk, knowing it was there. Why would she drive around with a body in her trunk unless she didn't know it was there until the smell made her look? If she killed the child and put the body there, she would dump it immediately I would think. JMO

She was much too busy partying to be bothered IMO. Caylee was gone and all was well in Caseyland. Poor baby tossed out like trash and not given another thought.

They could have used those cadaver dogs, but they would have no idea besides the Anthonys yard where to look. The problem is those dogs don't track. That is why now, they are training a lot of S&R dogs to do cadaver work. (like mine) They can be told to search and then if they follow a trail, they can get the scent of the cadaver if it is there. There are not many cross trained like that yet though.

He's beautiful. Good luck with the cross training.

Broken neck???? As in the computer searches?

Well yes, but isn't the point of a space bag to seal something up, with absolutely no air in it? (ps. I am not trying to be flippant, I really do not know much about space bags, i just remember their really annoying commercials from a few years ago.)

It started raining and she could no longer get to it.........but from what I have seen she would have been way too lazy to bother. She was too busy partying and I believe doing drugs. She acts like a meth addict to me.

I agree with you on one point, Turbo. I do think she acts like she could be a meth addict, or brain injured in some way, or like she has some disorder or disruption that prevents her understanding the seriousness of the situation and what could be happening to Caylee (or has already happened). Possibly manic (up only), or who knows, even a dissociative/multiple personality disorder. Meth can certainly damage people and their personalities very fast. JMO of course, only guessing from her appearance, speech, etc.

But I do think if she had placed the bag there she could have gotten to it to move it. Ample opportunity.

P.S. Your dog really is beautiful

you know, one of the strangest things to me about this case, is the whole theory that she would have driven around with a body decomposing in her trunk, knowing it was there. Why would she drive around with a body in her trunk unless she didn't know it was there until the smell made her look? If she killed the child and put the body there, she would dump it immediately I would think. JMO

If that were the case, did she not wonder where Caylee was????

She is not the first one to do it. There have been 3 cases that I have found so far where the mother killed the child and then drove around with the child in the trunk of her car.

Cadaver dogs are trained to be able to pick up the scent of human decomp in water.

Not always deerpack - they have to be specifically trained to recognize the scent drifting up from the water and a specific way to indicate a find - by sitting, barking, moving in a certain way, etc. Cadaver dogs are trained in the beginning just to recognize the scent and indicate - zeroing in on a location takes extensive training, practice and specific re-working on a regular basis. Water searching is even more difficult.

:blowkiss:

Well yes, but isn't the point of a space bag to seal something up, with absolutely no air in it? (ps. I am not trying to be flippant, I really do not know much about space bags, i just remember their really annoying commercials from a few years ago.)
Sorry, really wasn't replying to the space bag thing....just of the skull rolling out. :blowkiss:

Sorry, really wasn't replying to the space bag thing....just of the skull rolling out. :blowkiss:

yuck, just the thought of that, doesn't it take a lot of force to sever someone's neck? I guess decomp could be held to blame too, but hmm, ok, my brain is getting into way too graphic detail, I will stop now:eek:
:blowkiss:back at ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member