Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Broken neck???? As in the computer searches?

No, not necessarily. Dr. Kent Harshbarger, Forensic Pathologist, said it could be because there was no soft tissue holding the neck in place anymore. Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell on December 12.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/12/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What about the fact that the head appears to be disconnected from the rest of the body? They found a skull. What does that tell you, doctor?

HARSHBARGER: Just the time interval of her death can be long. So in other words all those soft tissues that connect the spine to the skull have dissolved or are decomposed away such that the ligament support no longer supports the skull.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, but Wendy Murphy, there was a search on Casey Anthony`s computer for neck-breaking.

WENDY MURPHY, FORMER PROSECUTOR: Yes, exactly. And we don`t know the precise date when these computer searches were done, how it correlates with the ever-evolving timeline. We don`t exactly know when she disappeared. There`s been so much misinformation about that -- lies I should say -- out of the Anthony family home.

yuck, just the thought of that, doesn't it take a lot of force to sever someone's neck? I guess decomp could be held to blame too, but hmm, ok, my brain is getting into way too graphic detail, I will stop now:eek:
:blowkiss:back at ya
I know, it's really a terrible thought....but consider that she was only a little over 2 years old. I really don't think for that age it would be that much force. Of course I could be wrong. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't get over that they said her skull fell out of the bag... and knowing that their were searches on the computer of neckbreaking.

T. Miller was on G.R. tonight and was said to be devastated that he couldn't have gotten back to that area earlier (because of the water). He also said that not once when he was in the Anthony house did Casey EVER mention Caylee, that she ran around like a cheerleader (his word, not mine) cooking and playing on her computer. So at least we know that she wasn't on drugs during that time, (while on house arrest) she just didn't give a chit.

yuck, just the thought of that, doesn't it take a lot of force to sever someone's neck? I guess decomp could be held to blame too, but hmm, ok, my brain is getting into way too graphic detail, I will stop now:eek:
:blowkiss:back at ya

And how is the neck connected to the skull with no muscle or tissue? We are led to believe these are skeletal remains.

There is NO ONE else who would want Caylee dead unless you go with my BUT GEORGE defense.

but we have no way of knowing that. Often the predators who kill children are strangers, or are people outside the immediately family, not just people who know the children well. Usually there really isn't any motive. What motive does a child predator have? KC was known to her friends to be a good mother, they said in their interviews and have said here on WS that they couldn't believe she would harm Caylee. This theory that KC hated her child or wanted her dead has mainly been thrown out there by the media and to an extent by LE, it's not proven as fact, it's just a theory.

I agree with you on one point, Turbo. I do think she acts like a meth addict, or like she has a disorder that prevents her understanding the seriousness of the situation.

We had a meth addict in our state who traded her daughter for sex to get her drugs and then when the child was so bruised and hurt from it, killed her to stop her from crying. She overdosed fortunately while out on bond. It saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

She knows the seriousness.........I believe she is pathological. She believes she will get out of it and if she sees she is not, she will blame George for the murder. She is already setting it up with her allegations of sexual abuse.

The thing is she just might get away with it........he (by his own admission) was the last one to see Caylee. All KC has to say is she left on the 15th to never return until her mother found her. She "thought" they were taking care of KC so she went partying and did not worry about Caylee.

When she found out she was gone, she was told if she told, he would kill her mother and brother, so she kept her mouth shut. (remember his gun hidden in the back of his vehicle?)

And how is the neck connected to the skull with no muscle or tissue? We are led to believe these are skeletal remains.
I know, I was asking my DH today about it....he said something about cartilage..(think I sp that wrong). Maybe, and this I'm really not sure about...that their isn't enough tissue there to hold it together... really don't know. It's just my theory, I'm not a dr. or anything.

Something funky happened with the posts I was quoting. The point I was trying to make is that just because the skull was separate from the body does not mean Caylee's neck was broken.

Because there is no soft tissue holding the neck and spine together, the skull was separate.

But he is a doctor ... in case you missed this post.

No, not necessarily. Dr. Kent Harshbarger, Forensic Pathologist, said it could be because there was no soft tissue holding the neck in place anymore. Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell on December 12.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/12/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What about the fact that the head appears to be disconnected from the rest of the body? They found a skull. What does that tell you, doctor?

HARSHBARGER: Just the time interval of her death can be long. So in other words all those soft tissues that connect the spine to the skull have dissolved or are decomposed away such that the ligament support no longer supports the skull.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, but Wendy Murphy, there was a search on Casey Anthony`s computer for neck-breaking.

WENDY MURPHY, FORMER PROSECUTOR: Yes, exactly. And we don`t know the precise date when these computer searches were done, how it correlates with the ever-evolving timeline. We don`t exactly know when she disappeared. There`s been so much misinformation about that -- lies I should say -- out of the Anthony family home.

but we have no way of knowing that. Often the predators who kill children are strangers, or are people outside the immediately family, not just people who know the children well. Usually there really isn't any motive. What motive does a child predator have? KC was known to her friends to be a good mother, they said in their interviews and have said here on WS that they couldn't believe she would harm Caylee. This theory that KC hated her child or wanted her dead has mainly been thrown out there by the media and to an extent by LE, it's not proven as fact, it's just a theory.

If you read her text messages that will be the easiest to prove.......she told all the time about how she had to keep Caylee when she wanted to be out with friends.

I don't believe all those friends will be telling the same story in court. I believe her friends know a LOT which has not been released. The hairdresser took pictures of the bruises on Caylee's face and there are rumors that other friends saw signs of physical abuse.

We had a meth addict in our state who traded her daughter for sex to get her drugs and then when the child was so bruised and hurt from it, killed her to stop her from crying. She overdosed fortunately while out on bond. It saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

She knows the seriousness.........I believe she is pathological. She believes she will get out of it and if she sees she is not, she will blame George for the murder. She is already setting it up with her allegations of sexual abuse.

The thing is she just might get away with it........he (by his own admission) was the last one to see Caylee. All KC has to say is she left on the 15th to never return until her mother found her. She "thought" they were taking care of KC so she went partying and did not worry about Caylee.

When she found out she was gone, she was told if she told, he would kill her mother and brother, so she kept her mouth shut. (remember his gun hidden in the back of his vehicle?)

Wouldn't surprise me a bit Turbo. I know that you have been predicting that for a while now. Sadly it WILL be blamed on anyone they can besides Casey....The enabling will continue I'm afraid.

She is not the first one to do it. There have been 3 cases that I have found so far where the mother killed the child and then drove around with the child in the trunk of her car.

Really, 3 whole cases? Could you provide links please?

Even if Caylee's body was found in another area it wouldn't change the fact that Caylee's body was in her trunk, kc went on with her life and the child was found in a garbage bag. No way around it. Strange or not, kc's case is hopeless.

Elfie and Deb ... muscle and ligaments would deteriorate before bone. If pesticides were used for whatever reason, they would also speed up decomp (assuming expert quoted above is right).

I know there was a link on here somewhere that showed pix ... just so searchers would know what they were looking for instead of a body. Sorry ... they are graphic. I looked at some on another site even though I wasn't searching.

Because Caylee was in a garbage bag, her remains were protected from the elements and from wildlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member