Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caillava's testimony doesn't add much, only that she has been an informant to the police for two years for drug trafficking. Both her and her husband say that Benitez didn't say a word at lunch.

There were articles a while ago saying that Benitez was seen without a shirt, then with a black shirt, then with a red or blue shirt. That's suspicious. A lot of times when criminals try to escape they change their clothing to not be recognized by strangers.

What color shirt did he have on at lunch if he was at the table?

Need to look at that photo again taken on June 15th, 2024.

Regarding Witness testimony about what colors were on him (shirt) and being topless one part there - they may or may not be reliable depending on when those statements were taken as well as how much attention was really on him with a missing child.

JMO

1721410344394.png

I don't think Benitez is in this picture, or he is behind others on the right hand side.

Last edited:
View attachment 518939I don't think Benitez is in this picture, or he is behind others on the right hand side.

I've been trying to find the one that has all their names on it. I was certain it was here somewhere in the earlier posts between Pages 1- 4. May even have been in one of the newspaper articles or links.

Still looking...

dos-de-los-sospechosos-en-la-desaparicion-de-loan-GXBLLSRE6ZHLBIAQXJHV6KV2UA.jpeg

He is the one behind the man with glasses on the right side of the photo.

Partial image of him.

Looks like he is wearing a grey blue shirt.

Following the statement by Walter Maciel, the Federal judge once again imposed secrecy of the case, a measure that does not allow either the defense or the plaintiffs to access the latest inquiries.

“Declare the confidentiality of the case for a period of ten days, in accordance with the provisions of article 204, second paragraph, last part, of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Nation (CPPN) and for the reasons given in the recitals,” says the four-page document signed by the judge.

The investigation will put special emphasis on Loan's false appearance. There is a window where there may be an active part of Maciel in some physical harm to Loan, when the former commissioner left with the news that they found the child, and returns with the news of a false alarm from a thermal camera of a drone.

Former police commissioner Walter Maciel testified in Goya and pointed the finger at Laudelina Peña and Anotinio Benítez, as being responsible for the minor's disappearance. No further details about this statement have been released at this time.

Maciel answered about 50 questions put to him by Judge Cristina Pozzer Penzo, although he did not provide any relevant information for the resolution of the case. On the contrary, he declared himself innocent of the charges against him: abduction and concealment of the minor and threats.

Last edited:
Antonio Benítez's defense requested a meeting between his client and his wife, Laudelina Peña. The judge agreed to the request for a meeting between Laudelina Peña and Antonio Benítez (this meeting must be accepted by Laudelina, who also has the option of refusing).

The judge ordered that the couple, accused of kidnapping and concealing the minor, face each other due to contradictions in the investigations. Judge Cristina Pozzer Penzo authorized a "confrontation" between the defendants Laudelina Peña and Antonio Benítez - Loan 's uncles - "in compliance with Articles 276, 277 and 278" of the Criminal Code of the Nation. In the same point, she clarifies that "it is not mandatory" that both defendants face each other face to face although such action could be key to unravel contradictions in the various statements.

Last edited:
Commissioner Walter Maciel pointed against the prosecutor in charge of the investigation at the beginning of the case, Juan Carlos Castillo, and also against his former boss, Niqui Báez, assuring they carried out the tasks of the case.

Another line, according to what El Destape was able to learn, points to Castillo himself for imposing the figure of "abandonment of a person" as the cover of the case and stressed that it was necessary to call and arrest Laudelina for the story given. Meanwhile, in relation to Niqui Báez, he assured that he did nothing alone, but that there were always actions in groups. Therefore, if he is guilty, the former police chief would also be implicated.

Monica Millapi's testimony:

After washing the dishes once lunch was over, Laudelina suggested they go to the orange grove, which struck her as surprising: “I was sitting down. After a while, five minutes or so, Laudelina said 'let’s go look for oranges'. I found it strange because she doesn’t like to walk through the woods, she doesn’t like to walk and walk.”

During the outing, she mentioned that her husband received a call from his sister, that she got distracted and lost sight of the little boy and the rest of the group. After Loan disappeared, they began to look for him in different directions. Millapi decided to take the other boys to where the cars were parked so they could go help Laudelina look for Loan.

Not finding him, she returned to the vehicle and claimed to find the children scared and revealed that "when I arrived, the children were crying in the car, and they told me that the bad man had said many bad things to them."

-The bad man was supposedly Jose, Loan's father, yelling at everyone, which is understandable because his son was missing.

Last edited:
This is new:

The magistrate is looking, so far without success, for a blue and white refrigerator, which, according to Camila Peña, was brought to Grandma Catalina's house by Carlos Pérez and María Victoria Caillava. Some investigators suspect that Loan's lifeless body could have been hidden in that small refrigerator, which has not been found in the multiple raids carried out in 9 de Julio that tragic afternoon.

-They must mean a cooler, like for drinks. It doesn't make sense for them to bring a refrigerator.

Last edited:
I wonder how much is lost on translation.

Refrigerator = cooler

Did Loan GO on the orange quest or was the orange quest a diversion, get individuals away from Loan so others could move in?

Too many people involved IMO for an accidental death/cover up.

Was this the headprice for entering into the lucrative trafficking business? Theory being, now no one can rat because everyone's in deep?

I need subtitles.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1