Arias continues giving interviews to the media

I love this questions!!!

It was good. I wish this interview was longer. I wish Ryan kept grilling her. I wish he asked how did it make you feel to snuff out a life. I wish he asked her if she knew some people in prison don't like her already. She will never give Ryan another interview. She will probably screen any reporter that wants to talk to her now to see if he is a supporter or a hater.

So did she get banned from interviews again yet? Please God Say yes.

An aside...my cousin, who has experience with Locks of Love told me that the organization does not accept dyed/colored/treated hair. So, donating that length THREE times might be an overstatement considering she had to grow out the blonde and then the dark dye. What do you think?

Well, I think it's Jodi-semantics again. Just because she had her hair cut off and donated to Locks of Love does not mean they accepted it. She may have cut it, stuck it in a padded envelope and mailed it to LoL. And considers that a "donation." For all we know, it ended up in the trash once it got there.

Well, I think it's Jodi-semantics again. Just because she had her hair cut off and donated to Locks of Love does not mean they accepted it. She may have cut it, stuck it in a padded envelope and mailed it to LoL. And considers that a "donation." For all we know, it ended up in the trash once it got there.

Hahahaha! Gotcha. Never thought of that. Of course, of course. Thanks.

Hahahaha! Gotcha. Never thought of that. Of course, of course. Thanks.

You're welcome! A friend's daughter donated her very long hair to LoL, and they are extremely picky about what they get. It has to be banded together, and as you wrote, no processing.

I just don't see Jodi being that benevolent. And...as Juan says, "Where's the proof?" Where's the proof that she even did it? Does she have a mailing receipt? Can LoL document it? If they could, I think she would have provided the proof. I am of the opinion it never even happened.

Ryan Owens had the best JA interview, hands down. He obviously didn't believe her, and she gets pizzed. "I didn't realize that you were a hater before I gave this interview" :giggle:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-interview-2013-arias-calls-reporter-hater-19231549

Sorry, I didn't see that it was already posted :blush:

"I think in a sense the words "i'm sorry" just seems meaningless, especially since nobody believes what I'm saying anyway".

:thud:

What planet does this murderer come from ?

I just wanted to say I watched Jodis plea for her life yesterday and I did not see a woman who was pleading for her life, or a woman who was remorseful. I saw a woman giving a pitch on why she should get life and all she can do to help the other inmates and even that seemed like a half *advertiser censored* attempt. There really was no humbling on her part which really would go a long way in my opinion. Instead I once again got the little jabs that she threw out again to an already victim...The jab about how Travis said Grandma was the glue to the family, in fact even giving a specific time frame around Thanksgiving (which is supposed to be an OH my God Travis wasn't the glue to the family and his family is lying moment?) And that Grandma was already in bad health..And the T-shirt for herself being a victim. Holy Carp! So she is gonna go to her grave with that story. No true remorse.

For being an Einstein I really expected more from her..but she refuses to come clean, I could have written a better plea.

An aside...my cousin, who has experience with Locks of Love told me that the organization does not accept dyed/colored/treated hair. So, donating that length THREE times might be an overstatement considering she had to grow out the blonde and then the dark dye. What do you think?

This is most likely an exaggeration or a downright lie. Hair grows on average 6 inches a year..and she would have to grow out her dyed hair.. Then have to grow it out again 15 inches to give 10 inches...and that would leave her with very short hair..and her hair is long now!

She seems much to vain to chop her hair like that..have we ever seen her with short hair in interviews or court proceedings?

I call lie on that one...pathetic!

So did she get banned from interviews again yet? Please God Say yes.

This is the reason she needs, must, receive the death penalty. She is never going to stop with her cruel and devisive ramblings. She will never allow either the Alexanders or her own family the ability to heal from her cruelty, her own special insanity. She is cruel and torture is her game, anyone and everyone. She is a proverbial "rabid dog". If she does not get the DP and is not locked away from everyone, there will be more collateral damage, more victims of various types. End her life now, there are no redeeming qualities within her. She is a depraved carcass, just as Travis told her.

I didn't hear any reporters ask about the pre-med. this was premeditated murder planned and carried out .it just seems like all questions were asked from point of view of her false story and lies...if the story is a lie from the beginning all answers will be lies. why keep reporting and carrying on the story and lies of Jodi. I know her answers will be I didn't plan it and so on but one of the reporters could maybe call her out on the bs, just once.

This is most likely an exaggeration or a downright lie. Hair grows on average 6 inches a year..and she would have to grow out her dyed hair.. Then have to grow it out again 15 inches to give 10 inches...and that would leave her with very short hair..and her hair is long now!

She seems much to vain to chop her hair like that..have we ever seen her with short hair in interviews or court proceedings?

I call lie on that one...pathetic!

As Nurmi would say..."It just doesn't make sense."

I just wanted to say I watched Jodis plea for her life yesterday and I did not see a woman who was pleading for her life, or a woman who was remorseful. I saw a woman giving a pitch on why she should get life and all she can do to help the other inmates and even that seemed like a half *advertiser censored* attempt. There really was no humbling on her part which really would go a long way in my opinion. Instead I once again got the little jabs that she threw out again to an already victim...The jab about how Travis said Grandma was the glue to the family, in fact even giving a specific time frame around Thanksgiving (which is supposed to be an OH my God Travis wasn't the glue to the family and his family is lying moment?) And that Grandma was already in bad health..And the T-shirt for herself being a victim. Holy Carp! So she is gonna go to her grave with that story. No true remorse.

For being an Einstein I really expected more from her..but she refuses to come clean, I could have written a better plea.

Thank you SweetT. Jodi might as well have put her hand on her hip and said, NO, Travis was not the glue that held the family together, it was his grandma. But, she's dead now -- so there's no glue left in the Alexander family.

That's just how cruel and hurtful she sounded. I bet the jury was floored.

MOO

Mel

"I think in a sense the words "i'm sorry" just seems meaningless, especially since nobody believes what I'm saying anyway".

:thud:

What planet does this murderer come from ?

Best interview yet - snarky little twit. :floorlaugh:

- I didn't know you were a hater
- they don't sell Clairol in jail
- The court of law isn't a place to act crazy (woopsie, maybe I shouldn't have said that).

Props to the interviewer :)

Mel

Thank you SweetT. Jodi might as well have put her hand on her hip and said, NO, Travis was not the glue that held the family together, it was his grandma. But, she's dead now -- so there's no glue left in the Alexander family.

That's just how cruel and hurtful she sounded. I bet the jury was floored.

MOO

Mel

OMG YES!

And where she whines she hasn't seen a recently born baby to her brother, how she will never be a mother...

I would bank on that pissing off more than one juror.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping one of the one hour shows decides to air Ryan Owens' interview in it's entirety...like 48 Hrs or whatever. Let her ride off in to death row to be forgotten after getting her a$$ kicked.

I'm hoping one of the one hour shows decides to air Ryan Owens' interview in it's entirety...like 48 Hrs or whatever. Let her ride off in to death row to be forgotten after getting her a$$ kicked.

Not me. IMO the world has heard more than enough garbage from that psychopath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nhommesss