Arias continues giving interviews to the media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her DT should be worried what she will say about them. She is one of the worst cases of BPD I have ever seen and I've seen many. JMO

Her lies have become so ridiculous at this stage it's comical. If she takes the stand during the final stages of this trial people will get the church giggles in court and have to rush outside before they lose it completely.

I don't think anyone would even bother running! Just sit there and LOL! It will be great if she takes the stand, she's absolutely out of control and will shine and dazzle with all her "suppressed" evidence! Gads, Nurmi will have NO control over what she spats out. It could be very ugly!

:stormingmad:

Ugly indeed Nurmi and Wilmott under the bus! JMO

Her DT should be worried what she will say about them. She is one of the worst cases of BPD I have ever seen and I've seen many. JMO

I've been in therapy for my BPD for years and I can gaurentee she has waaayyyy more problems than BPD! I've met a hundred or more other women and NOTHING like her, nothing.

Oh that's funny .. If one person starts laughing in the courtroom the whole place will erupt, including the judge, with Jodi just sitting up there with this confused look on her face!! I so hope that happens :)

It is incredible that she continues to do this .. There is an argument here that her pathology is so severe she is almost impossible to defend .. You really have to feel for her lawyers and other professionals who have been left with whatever remained of this case to fight. No doubt she will take them all down with her. Whatever dirt she has on Nurmi, Wilmott or anyone else on her team will be revealed by Arias as soon as she has cut them loose.

There's a quote on her Facebook page she put up herself: A closed mouth gathers no foot. Advice Arias would be wise to listen to, but clearly listening to good advice is not one of her strengths.

I think the quote you posted above, that is on her Facebook page, "A closed mouth gathers no foot" , is meant as a warning from Arias to someone to continue to keep quiet about something pertinent.

She certainly likes her secrets, and she believes she's clever when it comes to trying to get a message out to someone... like with the codes in the magazine that she tried to have smuggled out to her ex-boyfriend MMc.

Anyway, that was my initial reaction upon reading that quote. She's trying to convey a message to someone to keep their mouth shut, and they won't be exposed. Just a thought.

I've been in therapy for my BPD for years and I can gaurentee she has waaayyyy more problems than BPD! I've met a hundred or more other women and NOTHING like her, nothing.

She has a combination of personality disorders and a psychopath to boot. JMO:moo:

It's a REALLY good thing she'll be locked up forever because her list of people to take out her rage is very, very long. During Dr. D's testimony she looked like she was going to jump right out from behind that desk and give us a reenactment.

She really had a picture and witnesses? A bruised person?:stormingmad: Or is this just a story?

I believe the "witness" is mm. Shes not the only one who wanted him called:blushing:

JA is her own worst enemy. She should have stayed her lawyer at this point because I highly doubt that her real lawyers thought that interview was a good idea on any level. JW and KN are not my favorites with how they slandered the victim without a single ounce of proof. But, geez...how do you even defend someone like JA?

On a side note, where I work we do Western Unions. A lot of people send money via WU to Federal Prison system. The money goes on an account and the receiver (inmate) can put so much in the commissary fund as well as buy phone time. I am assuming phone cards. I know this from conversation with a woman who was attempting to send funds for this reason. She explained the process to me. So, my guess is that even though its not a Federal prison they probably have a similar set up.

K

I thought it was confusing how the Sheriff stated open access to the jails, prisons and inmates. The reporter must have had to get a collect call...and have been on pre-approved list. How did Jodi call directly like that? She is getting special treatment? or has a cell phone?
This is usually how one uses the telephone system to reach a convict. just sayin'

http://jailcallservices.com/global-tel-link?gclid=CImYgbDOkLcCFYPd4AodVWsAKQ

I agree .. She's like equal measure of NPD and ASPD or a brand new PD altogether! Her smug self satisfied sense of superiority makes me wild .. She has NOTHING to feel superior about and her interviews prove that.

I agree .. She's like equal measure of NPD and ASPD or a brand new PD altogether! Her smug self satisfied sense of superiority makes me wild .. She has NOTHING to feel superior about and her interviews prove that.

Exactly! :drumroll:

I thought it was confusing how the Sheriff stated open access to the jails, prisons and inmates. The reporter must have had to get a collect call...and have been on pre-approved list. How did Jodi call directly like that? She is getting special treatment? or has a cell phone?
This is usually how one uses the telephone system to reach a convict. just sayin'

http://jailcallservices.com/global-tel-link?gclid=CImYgbDOkLcCFYPd4AodVWsAKQ

There is just no way the jail didn't know about this, I don't believe it. I think Mikee has it right that they notified JM and he said let her do it if Nurmi didn't stop it...and he was too scared of her. Besides the phone call, how does someone walk into the court IMMEDIATELY after the verdict and say 'Can we set up our cameras over here??" Just wouldn't happen. She's had a guard on her every moment of this trial.

This might be what the meeting with the judge was with the DT.

It's a REALLY good thing she'll be locked up forever because her list of people to take out her rage is very, very long. During Dr. D's testimony she looked like she was going to jump right out from behind that desk and give us a reenactment.

I have had the slightly off day dream that Dr D is one of the people evaluating her on suicide watch.

I know...I have lost my mind.:ignore:

Did you see Geraldo? She comes up with a new piece of evidence we've never heard of. A photograph she took (as a joke but she thought it more sinister later) of Travis chasing a nude 4yo boy around while holding a bible and pretending to be a Catholic Priest! Naturally this awesome piece of evidence was suppressed along with witnesses who saw all the bruises. They need to shut her up .. Nurmi and Wilmott are lucky she's in the psyche ward .. imagine if she'd been able to talk until Wednesday? In the interviews you can almost see her concocting new lies and choosing to either say them or not as she talks. Never seen anything like it .. It's like Casey on performance enhancing drugs!

Good Morning Team Travis!! Happy Mother's Day to all. I never watch geraldo...but last night I got a couple calls telling me to watch it. So I did. ugh!! Yep, she had this new evidence that her attorney's didn't bring in. AWWWWWWWWW those bad attorneys. Anyone think she is trying to set them up for an appeal based on ineffective counsel....These were just more delusional statements to trash Travis. She can't get the needle soon enough!!

Yes, I think she's trying to set everyone up for new appeals and more if she can manage it .. I hope Sheriff Joe keeps stepping in to shut her down. She's got way too much 'reach' and she won't stop .. She'll be trying to get them all disbarred and worse.

Can anyone imagine the dread of her next attorneys for any potential appeals? ??:floorlaugh: kn and jw had it bad--but she keeps making it worse :scared::scared:

I believe the "witness" is mm. Shes not the only one who wanted him called:blushing:

Haha me too... and I was hoping we could all have heard from good old BJ (Bobby Juarez) !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back