Arias continues giving interviews to the media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think once a person is convicted of a crime such as murder they should lose all rights to media interviews etc. Unless it is to speak to an attorney regarding an appeal or a mental health professional such as a researcher on killers. JMO

I really hate when JA says she thinks/thought "Juan" is a "capable" attorney. As if her assessment of his abilities as a prosecutor means a damned thing. Puke.

She also says Juan wanted to become famous due to her case

"In trial, I think his accusation that I was seeking fame was absurd. I remember a hearing we had in 2011 when he stood up before the court and said, 'I don't control the media, if it were up to me I'd be on TV every night.' So, I think he's the one seeking fame, not me. But it is what it is."

Just looking at the first interview, she's freely wiping her eyes and nose...NO HAND CUFFS!!! Where's this big bad sheriff who oversees the prison system there in AZ? I can't believe it. And the reporter, he should have HIS head examined for sitting that close to her. Didn't he watch any of the trial, see any of the photos??

"We do get attached to our lives and I'm attached to mine"

Don't you think Travis was attached to HIS? Somehow you think you had the right to send him to "a better place"?

why would a picture like that matter..it proves nothing ,most likely a family member or friends kid. the only thing she has is a tape you sound like a 12 year old girl...and she did . so what..she has nothing trying to make it into something.she just wants us to talk about travis negativily .and Geraldo is a joke.

the little naked boy's name was never revealed....SURPRISE!! I immediately turned it off when geraldo said THIS IS DOMESTIC ABUSE.....bite me geraldo!!

I suppose now JA will say this is the evidence that JM suppressed. If the State had anything defense would know about it. This just gives us a little insight into what Travis was trying to deal with. At some point the media has to know to shut her down before she tries to ruin the lives and innocent people. Clearly she continues to try. I hope the jury sees this in her.

It is incredible that she continues to do this .. There is an argument here that her pathology is so severe she is almost impossible to defend .. You really have to feel for her lawyers and other professionals who have been left with whatever remained of this case to fight. No doubt she will take them all down with her. Whatever dirt she has on Nurmi, Wilmott or anyone else on her team will be revealed by Arias as soon as she has cut them loose.

There's a quote on her Facebook page she put up herself: A closed mouth gathers no foot. Advice Arias would be wise to listen to, but clearly listening to good advice is not one of her strengths.

Feel bad for her lawyers? Ya know, after Nurmi's 9 days out of 10 comment, I actually thought if he writes a book about having Jodi for a client, I might read it. If he could tell all, it might be a fun read (fun as in we already know the outcome and she's convicted).

I can picture Jodi thinking she's 'brainstorming' with her lawyers, throwing out her ridiculous ideas to see if they think they should go with this one or that.......like Travis acting like Priest chasing a little boy and whatever friends she says saw her with bruises all over......of course the ridiculous one they ended up going with was the fog and that she just wanted to remain friends with her abuser but can't look at his brother and sisters because she sees the man who abused her. Yeah. Riiiiiight.

It also struck me when she said "he's the boss" (about Nurmi) or whatever she said. Don't most lawyers advise their client but it's the clients decision? It's the clients life on the line, right?

Arias said she wasn't 100% satisfied with her defense because some evidence wasn't obtained & entered. (She also said it wouldn't have helped her anyway.) Did she mention any "evidence" beside the photos of her bruised neck?

When she lied about premeditation and about the gas cans in this interview, both times, she gulped silently before uttering the lie. I don't know what body language experts make of that but for me, it will now be a "tell" that she is about to lie.

Out of all the b.s. statements she made in that first post-verdict video, the one I can't stop thinking about is the "death is the ultimate freedom.

Jodi probably thought it made her sound 'evolved' and enlightened, where I just thought it made her sound like Susan Atkins, or one of the other Manson followers. Creepy considering how she butchered a man and was just convicted of his murder twenty minutes before starting the interview.

Initially I was wondering if that is how she justifies murdering Travis. Just like a butterfly, she set him freeeee....... But, I don't think she really believes it.

I do think that comment was as much about Travis' death as it was about her bogus 'hope' of receiving the death penalty. More than anything, I believe that comment was meant to hurt Travis' family and friends. Almost as if she's implying that Travis' loved ones are making a big deal over nothing.

Death is the ultimate freedom? Yeah, well after the brutality she inflicted on Travis, the agonizing pain, fear and horror he had to have felt, death probably was a wonderful release. It was certainly his only means of escape.
Jodi's claim that death is the ultimate freedom only works if she is an atheist. She seems to think (as indicated in her journals and THAT telephone call) she and Travis are connected in some other world and THIS was just one of their lifetimes together. I would just like to say to her:

Well, Jodi, that's not how it works. In every religious teaching I have ever studied, there WILL BE AN ACCOUNTING. The belief in reincarnation is held (with variations in details) by adherents of almost all major religions except Christianity and Islam. So, Jodi, no release to ultimate freedom there, just another lifetime of trying to make restitution for your trespasses in this one. Might as well stick it out and make amend now to hope for less suffering to come.

And, Jodi, if you are Christian or Muslim, say hello to Hell as soon as you escape this life for a second and more terrible judgment waits you. Oh, sure you can repent and be saved, but the truth of your thoughts cannot be hidden. So "suicide by state" isn't the way to salvation. Might as well stick around as part of God's plan appears for you to spend the rest of your natural life ON YOUR KNEES SEEKING FORGIVENESS.

So, Jodi, don't confuse oblivion with freedom. It's all up to you now girl -- continual darkness and pain, or repentent life earned from attonement. Or maybe you truly do not believe in anything greater than your self. If that is the case, then yes death will be an escape for you; but you will not escape to freedom, only eternal nothingness awaits you.

A picture of Travis chasing a naked little boy? How convenient for JA that Travis allowed her to photograph him practicing his pedophilia. I guess the pamphlets didn't help.

Watching her answer those jury questions a while back drove me nuts because she had this "know-it-all" attitude (worse than the rest of the time). The judge would read a question, and she'd turn to the jury with the attitude like, "Ok, your confused, but let me use my einstinian brilliance to enlighten you and clear things up so you understand how i've twisted reality."

Then in this post-trial interview, she has this "everybody screwed me. Not only am I a domestic violence victim, but it was a conspiracy and I never had a chance." And she emphasizes the letter K in the word "blanKKKK" and the word "smoKKKKe," to the point it GRATES on my last nerve.

Even if there is a pic of TA chasing a little kid, it's about as relevant as those videos of him with that wig and jean cut-offs. It has nothing to do with domestic violence or pedophilia.

I am disgusted with FOX and in particular Troy Hayden for conducting an interview that apparently didn't allow for anything but soft-ball questions handed on a silver platter to a deviant, narcissistic, pathological liar and UNANIMOUSLY CONVICTED MURDERER.

Feel bad for her lawyers? ...

It also struck me when she said "he's the boss" (about Nurmi) or whatever she said. Don't most lawyers advise their client but it's the clients decision? It's the clients life on the line, right?

Snipped by me.

That's what I was thinking too. She's such a hypocrite for saying she wants death, and then her attorneys turn around and file this motion to remove the death penalty from potential sentencing. They could not file that motion unless she signed off on it (I don't think.)

Watching her answer those jury questions a while back drove me nuts because she had this "know-it-all" attitude (worse than the rest of the time). The judge would read a question, and she'd turn to the jury with the attitude like, "Ok, your confused, but let me use my einstinian brilliance to enlighten you and clear things up so you understand how i've twisted reality."

Then in this post-trial interview, she has this "everybody screwed me. Not only am I a domestic violence victim, but it was a conspiracy and I never had a chance." And she emphasizes the letter K in the word "blanKKKK" and the word "smoKKKKe," to the point it GRATES on my last nerve.

Even if there is a pic of TA chasing a little kid, it's about as relevant as those videos of him with that wig and jean cut-offs. It has nothing to do with domestic violence or pedophilia.

Thank goodness someone else noticed the k's too! I was going nuts....I just went blankuk, I don't smokuk....but you are full of kakaa (emphasis on the K)

Apparently he was being a pedophile in front of a group. She says "we were all hanging out"....she thought it was "cute" but of course now it's so sinister in light of her walking in on him a year later..

That was proven to have never happened. Mundane texts the rest of the day between them and no broken finger. Plus nothing in the attic which is what Jodi claimed they were doing that day.

Thank goodness someone else noticed the k's too! I was going nuts....I just went blankuk, I don't smokuk....but you are full of kakaa (emphasis on the K)

HAH! I would swear she's blistered the back of her throat considering how hard she smacked the back of her tongue against it when she uses a word with a K in it. It's like some kind of crazy sound effect you'd hear in a pixar movie. At a minimum she would've strained her tongue/muscle.

Snipped by me.

That's what I was thinking too. She's such a hypocrite for saying she wants death, and then her attorneys turn around and file this motion to remove the death penalty from potential sentencing. They could not file that motion unless she signed off on it (I don't think.)

Yeah. And she also would rather have her ultimate freedom "as soon as I can get it". Well, you're a convicted felon. Your 'wants' aren't gonna be on YOUR timetable now, Jodi. Yeesh.

It's just amazing how much she COULD have said that might have helped her - I wouldn't have believed her if she showed remorse and bawled her eyes out and said how sorry she was, but she didn't even bother to hint at anything like that. Why would she continue to think about the man who abused her so badly???

I'll say it again: I'm glad she gave the interview because every word she says shows the jury they got it right. I hope she keeps talking and talking and digs her own grave deeper and deeper. I doubt Travis' friends and family are bothered by a word she says at this point - she's done been convicted.

Just a question. I'm listening to the Troy interview and I noticed something a little strange. Through the interview she is looking forward (right) and towards the end of the interview she turns her head left and Troy (sounds a bit like a different voice to me) asks her about Juan and her exchanges on the stand. Her head turns quickly not as if Troy was walking across the room. After than question, her head turns back to the right immediately, again, not like following someone moving. Was there a second person doing this interview?

Start at 29:09

Jodi Arias FULL INTERVIEW COMPLETE HD post-verdict 05-08-13 - YouTube

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop