Arias continues giving interviews to the media

I LOL when Jodi said in the interview that she was very "INCUBATED" in jail! (In response to questions about the reaction of the public to the guilty verdict.)

I think the high school drop out inmate with the 138 verbal ability IQ score meant to say "INSULATED". ROFLMAO! :floorlaugh:

Oh my gosh, K_Z, that is the funniest thing I have heard all day, maybe all week!

Incubated, indeed! We always knew she wasn't human.

I wish we had a thread where we could capture all her malapropisms.

:seeya:

I had an entirely different take on the nightmares. I think that they were entirely fabricated after hearing Steven's VIS. Recall that Samuels testimony included difficulty sleeping due to jail noise, but no mention of nightmares. DeMarte also did not mention any nightmares. Her sleep habits would have been part of a psych eval and this would have come out.

When I listened to her allocution and subsequent interviews, I interpreted a lot of her statements as being borrowed from the VIS. Whether her point was to lessen the impact on the Alexanders, or to elicit pity for herself, I do not know. So much of it was hurtful to the Alexander's and I do believe that this was/is intentional:

• "Challenge" Samantha by calling grandmother the glue of the family instead of Travis
  • Minimize emotional impact of Steven's VIS re: Travis holding his niece and saying she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Poor CKJA tried to trump this by with not one, but two babies. Further "trump" because she's never seen her brother's baby...at least Travis got to hold his niece.
  • I have nightmares too and they are so bad I can't even remember them, but my roommates tell me I have them.
  • Focus on her family's pain...calls the day of the guilty verdict a dark day, which would have been more appropriate in reference to the day of the killing.
  • Use of family photos...topped the VIS with sheer number of pix.
  • Contributions to society plans focusing on two items near and dear to Travis; the environment and reading.
  • Sniffling throughout her presentation, trying to imitate Samantha.

Late addition- add DT using the word ripped, just as Steven and Samantha said that Travis had been ripped from their lives.

Sooooooo spot on!!! She doesn't have an original thought in that pea brain head of hers.

People have pointed out out how Arias, in this last set of interviews, was a 'diva' in wanting to have some makeup on and look good, and how that's so shallow.

Maybe so. But am I the only one who noticed that Samantha, in her victim statement, made sure that her hair was styled as though she were the maid of honor in a wedding? And that her dress made the most of the plusses and minuses of her figure?

No big deal, but people are people...

People have pointed out out how Arias, in this last set of interviews, was a 'diva' in wanting to have some makeup on and look good, and how that's so shallow.

Maybe so. But am I the only one who noticed that Samantha, in her victim statement, made sure that her hair was styled as though she were the maid of honor in a wedding? And that her dress made the most of the plusses and minuses of her figure?

But Samantha is not. Convicted killer, she has a job, and buys her own make-up and clothing. Ariass is an inmate! Btw, Samanta looked beautiful.

Samantha was beautiful. She is not a convicted murderer in prison that doesn't have access to makeup and hair products that requests then before she talks to anyone. I saw the way Samantha was dressed and made up as being respectful for the jury and looking nice for them. Samantha and Jodi are totally different and I have absolutely no idea how you are comparing them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am simply pointing out a double standard. Arias is a "shallow diva" because she wants to look good in interviews. But Samantha, giving a statement where she is only supposed to be concerned with justice, also makes sure she looks as good as possible.

Neither one of these is anything horrible, IMO. If I were a woman, I would possibly/probably do the same. But even though I am not a supporter of CMJA, I don't want to demonize her for things that "others" do just as much. A spade is a spade...

I am simply pointing out a double standard. Arias is a "shallow diva" because she wants to look good in interviews. But Samantha, giving a statement where she is only supposed to be concerned with justice, also makes sure she looks as good as possible.

Neither one of these is anything horrible, IMO. If I were a woman, I would possibly/probably do the same. But even though I am not a supporter of CMJA, I don't want to demonize her for things that "others" do just as much. A spade is a spade...
How can you possibly compare a convicted murderer, who ought to have no right to wear makeup to the victim's family??? The convicted murder who is vain and does press junkets 20 min. after conviction.
Samantha looked beautiful and had every right to- she lost her brother in a very painful, horrific way, and I'm glad she had her day to shine in the Victim Impact Statements. The murderer by contrast, also got her day in court to speak, but that still wasn't enough for her. She got on TV and continued to trash the victim. NO possible comparison- she is a diva and ugly inside and out!!!

I see absolutely no similarity sorry

WOW.....Rather like comparing apples with oranges or more specifically, the CONVICTED Murder 1 individual was extremely fortunate that the agency that houses her permitted her to be in civilian clothing (albeit in part) while she conducted her social media intervention, an "intervention" with HER rules of conduct. Samantha Alexander was dressed in appropriate civilian attire, heck her impact statement would have been even more powerful to that jury had she shown up in her dress blues or her duty uniform, ALL "outfits" that she has EARNED the right to wear.

Samantha conducted herself in a respectful, truthful and appropriate manner to the Court, IMHO.

I guess it is acceptable when speaking on your murdered brothers behalf before a court ,to look good before the people you are asking to carry out justice. However it is not acceptable to act like a spoiled brat and demand makeup when speaking to the media about how you feel betrayed by the media.

Had Samantha demanded someone else provide her with makeup and made up rules before her impact statement or asked the VCF to refund her the money for the clothing and makeup you might get somewhere with this but dressing nice and looking good is not the same as being a self centered diva.

The ONLY thing these two have in common is both being females with a connection to Travis. That's it!!! And yes I will continue to demonize a premediatated vicious murderess.:moo:

If you hadn't noticed- Samantha looked like that every day, as did all the Alexander sisters. Pure class. Jodi didn't look half as pretty when she actually WAS a bridesmaid (at Patty's wedding).

Tacky and Garish is how I would describe JAA style pre-murder.

... a spade is a spade? What do you think this is- a card game? Weird, IMOO.

Ok- how MANY of us are going to take the 'bait'?

I see absolutely no similarity sorry

Jodi said to Flores " This will show you how shallow I really am. Can I clean myself up before my mug shot?

Speaking of double, jodi has two kidneys, her father only needs one. She donates HAIR.

Do we have a complete list of all the interviews jodi gave during the penalty phase anywhere on websleuths ?

I sense a weird similarity in the interview demeanors of JA and Lance Armstrong.

Well thought-out answers.
Fake contrition.
A weird unflappability in the face of devastating personal behaviors.
A sense of wanting to control the situation.
Blaming others.
Referencing "previously unknown" facts
Trying to broaden their personal issue into a global cause.

After you finish listening to them, you're left scratching your head and thinking, "what the heck was that?" Although some of the individual points may have some resonance, the whole package is deeply messed up.

I LOL when Jodi said in the interview that she was very "INCUBATED" in jail! (In response to questions about the reaction of the public to the guilty verdict.)

I think the high school drop out inmate with the 138 verbal ability IQ score meant to say "INSULATED". ROFLMAO! :floorlaugh:

She's so repulsive it's sickening. In fact I just about puked watching the interview that showed her tossing her freshly combed hair before sitting down with a male journalist who reaches into his pocket to hand her the makeup she requested. I'm convinced not being able to supply her narcissistic "makeup" needs has to bother her big time. :scared:

It annoys me that she starts so many sentences with "well .." because it's so obviously a way to give herself extra time to think of an answer. She's still lying through her teeth at every opportunity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetSouthernBelle
Back