Arias continues giving interviews to the media

It is clear to me that Jodi, or J.O.D.I, is the adult permutation of V.I.C.I. or Voice Input Child Identicant, first unleashed on an unsuspecting public in the 1985 series, "SMALL WONDER". Consider this description of Vicki from Wikipedia:

" A robot modeled after a real human girl. The robot was a Voice Input Child Identicant (V.I.C.I.), but was nicknamed Vicki. She has real hair and realistic skin. She possesses superhuman strength and speed and runs on atomic power. Vicki has an access panel in her back, an electric socket in her right armpit, and an RS-232 serial port under her left armpit. Vicki's artificial intelligence is not perfect; she is incapable of emotion, speaks in a monotone voice and interprets most commands literally. She does manage to blend into the real world to a point. Vicki attends school, and no one but her family members and a few trusted friends know her secret. Occasionally Vicki had rare abilities that seemed to only appear in one or two episodes, such as elongating her neck to reach a door's peephole, shrinking her size to become as small as a doll or making herself ten feet tall to get noticed by everyone. One recurring theme was that Vicki had a super-powered learning system which enabled her to improve something such as a new detergent or to greatly increase the gas mileage of cars, which Jamie often saw as a chance to get rich quick, only to find her improvements were not perfect. Vicki lives in a cabinet in Jamie's bedroom, and becomes more human over the course of the show."

Alas, unike Vicki, Jodi only APPEARS to become more human over the course of the trial. She does, however, fool at least four members of the jury. Small wonder!

People have pointed out out how Arias, in this last set of interviews, was a 'diva' in wanting to have some makeup on and look good, and how that's so shallow.

Maybe so. But am I the only one who noticed that Samantha, in her victim statement, made sure that her hair was styled as though she were the maid of honor in a wedding? And that her dress made the most of the plusses and minuses of her figure?

No big deal, but people are people...

Samantha usually has her hair down, as do most of the younger ladies in the family which is the style today. I might imagine when Samantha is working her hair goes up pretty much the way she had it for her VIS. And she was just wearing a dress, very nice but not formal, it was just a dress. Most maids of honor today wear their hair down. Professionals wear their hair up for the most part. It is the way it has always been, as a woman which has been my experience. Jodi does look much better with makeup which is how she wants her public and fans to remember her. For court she prefers the mousy, helpless look that goes along with the lowering of the chair. Jodi can get makeup at the commissary and she could have her hair up if she chose to do so.

It annoys me that she starts so many sentences with "well .." because it's so obviously a way to give herself extra time to think of an answer. She's still lying through her teeth at every opportunity.

And when it's not "well..." it's "ummm...". Although her jailhouse GED curriculum allows her to believe she knows more about law than her lawyers, it apparently did not include Speech 101.

I LOL when Jodi said in the interview that she was very "INCUBATED" in jail! (In response to questions about the reaction of the public to the guilty verdict.)

I think the high school drop out inmate with the 138 verbal ability IQ score meant to say "INSULATED". ROFLMAO! :floorlaugh:

OMG, I was laughing so HARD that I cried! BUT in defense of pathogenic organisms who ARE incubated, she does remind me of Neisseria gonorrhea (you know needs HOT air, lots of CO2 and specialized growth media ("chocolate" agar, no less!)) as she is a STD.....socially truncated demon!

NOW won't it be fantastic if she remains ISOLATED from her throngs of groupies for the duration of this delay.....and then again in PRISON! She'll be able to become the "Queen of Malapropism" as she "enriches her mind by reading" and preparing for her imaginary book club!

Samantha usually has her hair down, as do most of the younger ladies in the family which is the style today. I might imagine when Samantha is working her hair goes up pretty much the way she had it for her VIS. And she was just wearing a dress, very nice but not formal, it was just a dress. Most maids of honor today wear their hair down. Professionals wear their hair up for the most part. It is the way it has always been, as a woman which has been my experience. Jodi does look much better with makeup which is how she wants her public and fans to remember her. For court she prefers the mousy, helpless look that goes along with the lowering of the chair. Jodi can get makeup at the commissary and she could have her hair up if she chose to do so.

I put make-up and earrings on to work in the garden & get the mail!

I'm kinda vain that way too. I want to look good incase I get in an accident on my 100 foot walk to the mailbox!

Kinda reminds me of my mothers warning as a young child, always wear clean underwear, incase ya get in an accident. I believe that's the reason I make my bed before leaving the house and house has to be clean...what if there is a fire or an accident or something?

I

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
user_online.gif

Punishment is justice for the unjust.

"We do get attached to our lives and I'm attached to mine"

Don't you think Travis was attached to HIS? Somehow you think you had the right to send him to "a better place"?

Thank you Tex Mex.

I will never forget these words.

Speaking of double, jodi has two kidneys, her father only needs one. She donates HAIR.

Lovin your posts! I didn't recognize you outside of the JonBenet thread! :)

Edited....still loving your posts...but you're not the DeeDee I thought you were...never mind:)

JODI'S FATE AT PERRYVILLE BY FORMER DEPUTY WARDEN

I was just reading on Travis's facebook page. I came across a video by a former deputy warden, Carl ToersBijns, from the Arizona Dept. of Corrections. The video is entitled, "Jodi Arias ~ Rose Colored Glasses".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=YJTBLd-72fg

He discusses JA's fate at Perryville and the truth behind her grand plans for prison. I can honestly say I'm nauseous after watching this. JA's life will be no different at Perryville whether she gets Life or Death. From what I heard on this video, JA should be pleading for the death penalty to avoid what awaits the remaining days of her life.

She has absolutely no remorse for what she did.
That is why I hate her. I don't like using that word. I see her sitting there in her lowered chair, mocking the system. Laughing in the face of justice.
She regrets getting caught. Nothing more, nothing less.
Getting caught.
That is her only regret.

JODI'S FATE AT PERRYVILLE BY FORMER DEPUTY WARDEN

I was just reading on Travis's facebook page. I came across a video by a former deputy warden, Carl ToersBijns, from the Arizona Dept. of Corrections. The video is entitled, "Jodi Arias ~ Rose Colored Glasses".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=YJTBLd-72fg

He discusses JA's fate at Perryville and the truth behind her grand plans for prison. I can honestly say I'm nauseous after watching this. JA's life will be no different at Perryville whether she gets Life or Death. From what I heard on this video, JA should be pleading for the death penalty to avoid what awaits the remaining days of her life.

Did you read the article about the woman there, a mentally ill hooker that died outside, left in a cage, for 4 hours with no shade or water in 107 degree heat?

I'm aware of it, but no, I didn't see the article.

I feel so much better after seeing this video. JA has no clue the living hell she has facing her.

I feel so much better after seeing this video. JA has no clue the living hell she has facing her.

She will just love being the smartest in the whole prison...lol...

In her allucution(sp) she made it sound like SHE WAS THE VICTIM. I won't be able to spend the holidays with my family. They can only hold a picture of me. I won't be there. My poor family. Look at this setting. My brother had the idea to hold my picture while taking this photo. My family will suffer so much because of what I've done. They don't deserved the pain they will feel. Because of my poor choices I will never have children. WHAT ABOUT TRAVIS????? HE WILL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN!! HE CAN ONLY BE HELD IN A PICTURE FROM THIS POINT ON!! HIS FAMILY WILL MISS HIM AT EVERY HOLIDAY. I am so PIZZED off, it was all about her. Could the jury not see that?? I can't take pictures of my sisters wedding, or my brothers wedding. I can't take pictures of my niece. What about Travis???? He will never see his nieces or nephews again!!! Has she totally forgotten she is the reason that all of this happened? who is she trying to blame? it's HER FAULT she will never do these things. BOO friggin hoo. Poor Jodi, she can't take any more pics. I wish the jury would have remembered that TRAVIS will NEVER again be in another picture,. He will never again see his brothers or sisters. And she wants compassion because of the things SHE will MISS??? PLEASE, NEW JURY, DO THE RIGHT THING. END THE ALEXANDERS PAIN.

Friends, has anyone but the foreman given an interview? I have determined after looking at his various interviews that he believes the dp is for only terrorist and serial killers. This is helpful information for the next jury selection.
I believe he should have asked to be removed from the panel when he realized he could not in good faith even deliberate on the matter, that being his firm belief.
It is very telling that he said he feels it is "Frankly, unfair", that the state gets another jury and another go at getting the death penalty. He said he was shocked to hear the judge declare a mistrial and new trial date, that he misunderstood. He believed that if this jury could not decide, the judge would decide between life with or life without possibility of parole. So, are we to infer from that, he would have not given up, but kept at it longer trying to persuade the other jurors to indeed vote for life? I think so.

I learned from Jose Mcyntire, who has done excellent research on this case, that this gentleman is in broadcast media. I said before I knew of this, we can expect a book from this gentleman, and now I feel even more certain he wants to express his anti death penalty beliefs, in a perpetual fashion.:facepalm::facepalm: He is certainly entitled to them, he just should have never agreed to be on this kind of jury.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/22/dr-drew-im-infuriated-jodi

I remain convinced that a second jury can find for death in this case. Much like Jodi's voluminous interviews that will be held against her this time, while it may be aggravating now to hear this gentleman's poor understanding of the jury instructions and his role, it WILL be helpful to Mr. Martinez going forward.

He believed that Jodi's statement to the jury WAS evidence to be considered, while Sam and Steven's ( however compelling ) WAS NOT and WAS NOT TO BE CONSIDERED, but rather sat aside.:stormingmad::stormingmad:
This too will help Mr. Martinez know what to tweek in his work with the next jury.

It makes me think of Travis' brilliant analogy of the choice should we consider Jodi and the foreman's interview a stumbling block? NO...friends, they are a stepping stone to justice. Hang in there.
http://t.co/PREPGYWq8D
Be of good faith today. Send a card to the Alexanders if you can, or a letter. You'll be glad you did. Then, please ...in Travis' memory, have a wonderful weekend with your family. Live out loud and be happy. Call your family and tell them you love them. Take pictures. Try something new. Hug your kids. Take your grandmother flowers. If there is someone special that came in to your life at a time you needed an Angel, the way Katie came into the Alexander's life, or the way Mum-mum stepped up to finish raising Travis and his siblings.....please let them know you love them for it. So many things in life begin and end, we rarely ever tell people how much they meant to us. Go to that person, or get them on the phone and say thank you, in my life...what you did....it mattered.

I believe this is Travis' legacy and the best thing, the VERY BEST THING we can do is take his lead and live our best selves, with gratitude and appreciation for those we love, TODAY.

Chris Hughes " Gonna go play with Sky & friends, see a movie, decompress and be in gratitude for all the good in my life. I am blessed."

I love all of you so, for all you have done to support the family. May God be with you on this weekend when we honor, Steven and all of our veterans who fight for our rights to be free in the United States of AMERICA.

clip from Travis' last speech http://t.co/PKyyXTbPQS

Many of Travis' friends are tweeting and being interviewed asking everyone who can to donate to the family, their need is very great and ongoing. Also they are sending the thanks for all of the love the family has received. They are united behind the family, we are going to see this through, for Travis.
paypal
travisalexanderfund.com

I like that....and I concur. We are UNITED standing with the family. We ARE going to see this through. For Travis :blushing::blushing:

Looking at that prison...deaths...suicide and alot of deaths attributed to apparently natural causes with the ages seemingly to be fairly young...40's and 50's.

She ain't gonna like it, me thinks.
In her arrogance...she doesn't have a clue what is headed for her...
:jail:

I sense a weird similarity in the interview demeanors of JA and Lance Armstrong.

Well thought-out answers.
Fake contrition.
A weird unflappability in the face of devastating personal behaviors.
A sense of wanting to control the situation.
Blaming others.
Referencing "previously unknown" facts
Trying to broaden their personal issue into a global cause.

After you finish listening to them, you're left scratching your head and thinking, "what the heck was that?" Although some of the individual points may have some resonance, the whole package is deeply messed up.

Good post. You are EXACTLY right!! I hadn't made the connection until just now. I had to turn Lance A. off and could not listen to the entire interview. His narcissism was glaring. I am so glad that we don't have to hear from that OTHER narcissist for awhile. What a little diva she thinks she is ... such a pathetic joke!!

I LOL when Jodi said in the interview that she was very "INCUBATED" in jail! (In response to questions about the reaction of the public to the guilty verdict.)

I think the high school drop out inmate with the 138 verbal ability IQ score meant to say "INSULATED". ROFLMAO! :floorlaugh:

Personally, I would think she meant ISOLATED, but I cannot keep tract of her grammatical errors.

In her allucution(sp) she made it sound like SHE WAS THE VICTIM. I won't be able to spend the holidays with my family. They can only hold a picture of me. I won't be there. My poor family. Look at this setting. My brother had the idea to hold my picture while taking this photo. My family will suffer so much because of what I've done. They don't deserved the pain they will feel. Because of my poor choices I will never have children. WHAT ABOUT TRAVIS????? HE WILL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN!! HE CAN ONLY BE HELD IN A PICTURE FROM THIS POINT ON!! HIS FAMILY WILL MISS HIM AT EVERY HOLIDAY. I am so PIZZED off, it was all about her. Could the jury not see that?? I can't take pictures of my sisters wedding, or my brothers wedding. I can't take pictures of my niece. What about Travis???? He will never see his nieces or nephews again!!! Has she totally forgotten she is the reason that all of this happened? who is she trying to blame? it's HER FAULT she will never do these things. BOO friggin hoo. Poor Jodi, she can't take any more pics. I wish the jury would have remembered that TRAVIS will NEVER again be in another picture,. He will never again see his brothers or sisters. And she wants compassion because of the things SHE will MISS??? PLEASE, NEW JURY, DO THE RIGHT THING. END THE ALEXANDERS PAIN.

The only thing that she regrets is this:
Arias in interrogation video: "No I'm just feeling all of the things I'm going to potentially miss out on with my family and I think about the things that Travis's family is going to miss out on with Travis."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steck1
Back