Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why? If it was recorded that one of the girls said that? That was her words.
Yes, this is my understanding as well.

The quote must be accurate only insomuch as it is a verbatim quote from one of the young daughters.

Not that LE has stated unequivocally that it was 59 times, nor that the dance school has it recorded as such, nor that it’s on a spreadsheet somewhere.

Just the little girl trying to answer whether this was a frequent occurrence or a rare mishap.

Between the little girl trying to explain that it was often, and the 16-year old indicating that this was the father’s standard procedure, IMO a pattern of child abuse is already established .

GET THAT MAN OUT OF THAT HOUSE!

He previously had a child removed from their home due to similar conduct, nothing was hidden. Why AZ did not act prior to Parker's death or since is a genuine mystery to me. JMOOO.

Well, that's quite a question. Maybe we first have to get the answer to the question, "why did CS and ES (a stepmother) were granted full custody of the daughter of whose existence CS never knew until the was five years of age?"

And many others, including CPS report that seems to have been silenced?

After the older daughter said that living with CS and ES "totally changed her as a person", and then another child in their custody, Parker, died in a hot car, you wonder how bad the atmosphere in the house was.

Putting in that number seems like a mistake by the prosecution to me unless it can be defended. JMOOO.
I just watched LE interviewing a witness who said such & such happened a few times. LEO comes back with, ‘How many times? 10 times? 50 times?’ I could see this happening with the girls, nicely of course but LEOs are going to fall back on their usual manner of speech. The little one is going to know 10 times is too small a number, but 59 times sounds right. They were left in the car a lot. He left his 6 year old in the car for 4 to 5 hours while he worked a shift, 10 years ago! This tragedy was long over due. Those poor babies.

He previously had a child removed from their home due to similar conduct, nothing was hidden. Why AZ did not act prior to Parker's death or since is a genuine mystery to me. JMOO

The reason that they are going to go with is that LE was not notified by CFS.The behavior was bad enough that he lost custody of his child. Did CFS make a deal back then if CS will agree to hand 16 back to her mother they won’t press charges? Is that legal?

Well, that's quite a question. Maybe we first have to get the answer to the question, "why did CS and ES (a stepmother) were granted full custody of the daughter of whose existence CS never knew until the was five years of age?"

After the older daughter said that living with CS and ES "totally changed her as a person", and then another child in their custody, Parker, died in a hot car, you wonder how bad the atmosphere in the house was.
Agree but I would say "is" not "was" - JMOOO.

Thank you, I've been reading through the first thread trying to find that.

According to this page, there's an app/service called AcuraLink which includes speed notifications:

" Speed Alert : Receive a notification when your vehicle has exceeded a speed limit set by you. "
I have an older Mustang (2011) and it has a safety feature called "My Key" that doesn't allow the car to go over a certain speed limit. Mine is set to 80 and I have no way to turn it off because I don't have an admin key as I bought it used. I have no need to go over 80, so I just deal with it. It also turns the radio down if your seatbelts aren't fastened and you are driving over 30mph.

That said, how can a woman who is a DOCTOR, continue to allow her spouse unfettered access to their children in a vehicle when she has actual knowledge of 138???? So irresponsible, unethical, etc.

Did C&E have her full time for the 4 years or was it shared time? The original battle between the parents lasted for quite a while, with CS failing to show up for court dates etc. I’m trying to understand the time frame bc he didn’t know she existed until she was 5. According to 16, the car as a babysitter started before age 7. She lived with them for 4 years, but I thought she wasn’t removed until she was 13ish? So he was leaving her alone in the car before the 4 years began? How the heck did that slip by CPS? Poor kid, It sounds like she was living a nightmare.

Did C&E have her full time for the 4 years or was it shared time? The original battle between the parents lasted for quite a while, with CS failing to show up for court dates etc. I’m trying to understand the time frame bc he didn’t know she existed until she was 5. According to 16, the car as a babysitter started before age 7. She lived with them for 4 years, but I thought she wasn’t removed until she was 13ish? So he was leaving her alone in the car before the 4 years began? How the heck did that slip by CPS? Poor kid, It sounds like she was living a nightmare.
They had her full time is my understanding.

IMO this has similarities with the treadmill father murderer CG being forced to parent a child where there is no bond

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018
Back