Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM.
Just, why oh why ?
There were options and this family wasn't destitute, i.e., no sitter could be hired due to financial limitations, correct ?
It's all so sad and avoidable.
Omo.
While I never had children, I do know that day care providers, both independent in-home caregivers and big corporate centers, circulate "Do not provide services for this family" lists, usually because the parents don't pay and/or don't pick their kids up at the end of the day. I have known people on both sides of this. I wonder if this family had, over the years, burned too many bridges.

It's not uncommon for physicians take leaves of absence for all sorts of issues and do not get their entire profile remove from the hospital medical staff roster.

Perhaps the UofA was getting questions about her performance or maybe intrusive reporters and just decided to remove her profile.

She could also have resigned from the Medical Staff. However, normally, the administration is not so quick in removing profiles.
That hospital is probably tired of being bombarded with all kinds of irate messages from people like us.

Hospitals often have personal appearance / dress codes for those that interact with the public. Facial piercings may also be banned in an OR situation where sterility is important, especially if they are such that they are not covered by a mask, such as eyebrow piercings.

I just think they are unhygienic, especially on the face.
In a health care setting, they are often banned except for religious exemptions. People who give direct patient care might also be at risk from patients, for instance, pulling on earrings. (Nurses' caps are often banned for the same reason.)

In the pic what I see is the 2 older girl making BIGGG smiles-for-the-camera, like kids often do. That does not seem unusual imo.
The middle daughter, especially, has the classic “I’m saying CHEEEEESE” grin on her face. I’m pretty cynical but I just see kids being kids in that picture!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank
Back