Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM.
Just, why oh why ?
There were options and this family wasn't destitute, i.e., no sitter could be hired due to financial limitations, correct ?
It's all so sad and avoidable.
Omo.
While I never had children, I do know that day care providers, both independent in-home caregivers and big corporate centers, circulate "Do not provide services for this family" lists, usually because the parents don't pay and/or don't pick their kids up at the end of the day. I have known people on both sides of this. I wonder if this family had, over the years, burned too many bridges.

It's not uncommon for physicians take leaves of absence for all sorts of issues and do not get their entire profile remove from the hospital medical staff roster.

Perhaps the UofA was getting questions about her performance or maybe intrusive reporters and just decided to remove her profile.

She could also have resigned from the Medical Staff. However, normally, the administration is not so quick in removing profiles.
That hospital is probably tired of being bombarded with all kinds of irate messages from people like us.

Hospitals often have personal appearance / dress codes for those that interact with the public. Facial piercings may also be banned in an OR situation where sterility is important, especially if they are such that they are not covered by a mask, such as eyebrow piercings.

I just think they are unhygienic, especially on the face.
In a health care setting, they are often banned except for religious exemptions. People who give direct patient care might also be at risk from patients, for instance, pulling on earrings. (Nurses' caps are often banned for the same reason.)

Well, that was wise of ES to do that. Whatever comes, I hope those little girls get to stay in their home.

U of A removing her from the website is, bothersome. It could be they are just not wanting to have her name listed until this is all settled and she has not had any restriction in her privileges. Restricting or removing privileges is a huge issue and one always fraught with the risk of long and difficult wrongful termination lawsuits because it can really impact her ability to practice medicine in other locations or other states.

She isn't (yet) charged with any crime or misdemeanor. We don't exactly know how the charges in this case are going to end up. It would be a HUGE issue if the Medical Staff at U of A removed her staff privileges without knowing the final results of legal charges. If her anesthesia group has dropped her, that might still not automatically remove her staff privileges.

She really doesn't need any more bad news at this time. She's a victim, too.

A victim who is, IMO, complicit in the death of her youngest daughter.

Someone needs to explain to me how she ended up with this douche bag.. Normally professional people like her, seek out fellow professionals.. if they have time for dating at all. Would be fascinated to see how they got together.
I have to believe she may have very low self-esteem. I know people like this that are very successful in school/work and this is where they shine, feel comfortable, etc. It’s whete they can say to the world, “see how good I am!” I don’t in any way mean this in a derogatory way, rather they may have low self-esteem, feel insecure/inadequate in their personal life so they seek out a line of education/work that allows them to feel/appear successful. I think a lot of these people still suffer from “imposter syndrome” and even though they look successful they are still suffering inside that they “still aren’t good enough”.

Along comes a guy (person) that initially makes you feel wonderful and for awhile your life seems to click. But the inside doubts about yourself are always there. Even if the other person IS wonderful, they can’t constantly provide the reassurance/security to your self-esteem. It is exhausting and the relationship will often fail.

But if that other person ISN’T wonderful and the relationship isn’t positive, it only reinforces your own feelings of inadequacy and low self-esteem and you may believe that this is the best you can do and you stay because you (sadly) believe that someone is better than no one and you should just accept it because no one else will ever love you.

I think woman in very demanding jobs that require a lot of education and provide good incomes all face the same difficulties in trying to balance a family and professional work. Having three small children makes it all very complicated. I think is it difficult for them to find the right partner in life who will be prepared to let her take the dominant role, and accept the responsibilities of childcare, or homecare. Anesthesia, in particular, is a medical specialty that does not regularly have 8-5 hours and the on-call time can be brutal and erratic.

I don't really think self esteem is that much a part of it, but being able to fall in love with the right one and make it work through thick and thin with children takes compromise and cooperation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone
Back