Armchair psych profile and personal background

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't fry 'em in Canada, here, however...

EDIT: Opps... I see you are in Canada also :blushing:

Figuratively... but it's still a nice thought ;) The worst that's going to happen is he and Bernardo can make googly eyes at each other from across cells.

... or declared insane ... and placed in some nice institution (where he would not need to worry about room & board etc --- 3 or more square meals per day, entertainment, recreation activites etc) ... same as they did with that Chinese immigrant fellow who cut off the guy's (Tim McLean's) head on the bus that was on it's route to Winnipeg, here... :rolleyes:

Murder of Tim McLean - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

... or declared insane ... and placed in some nice institution (where he would not need to worry about room & board etc --- 3 or more square meals per day, entertainment, recreation activites etc) ... same as they did with that Chinese immigrant fellow who cut off the guy's (Tim McLean's) head on the bus that was on it's route to Winnipeg, here... :rolleyes:

Murder of Tim McLean - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Luka won't get that lucky. Vincent Li was an undiagnosed and unmedicated Schizophrenic. That was a very rare case. Schizophrenics rarely murder, and when they do, it's in the throes of a psychotic episode, as what happened with poor Tim McLean on that bus. It was not at all premeditated (key in a NCR case).

I can totally see Luka and his defense going for a 'not criminally responsible' defense (lesser sentence) but it's going to be a hard sell proving it wasn't premeditated given his extensive and prolific online existence. Just won't fly. And if it does, I'm renouncing my citizenship :p

Our border guys are some of the best - I am too; but hopefully this gets rectified shortly. I for one will feel a lot better with this guy out of the country.

Btw - you guys will certainly be interested in this. Local University newspaper sleuthed this one - look familiar? Yep, he's in our beautiful country illegally; tomorrow should be an interesting day in court should he show up.

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/north-carolina/raleigh/kyle-sumner-gilgen/28949962

And one from a couple months after that? He's been busy....

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/north-carolina/raleigh/kyle-sumner-gilgen/28951452

/edit to add: http://www.townofcary.org/Departmen...eleases/news2010/cvs102610.htm?PageMode=Print

No surprise here. I imagine he's one of many Luka fans that have had run-ins with the law. It goes hand-in-hand, really.

Our border guys are some of the best - I am too; but hopefully this gets rectified shortly. I for one will feel a lot better with this guy out of the country.

Someone needs to report his *advertiser censored*. I bet he's here on a stolen passport.

He's like breaching probation. Do we know for sure he's here iegally? Raleigh Indiana police could receive an email with the video link of him posted on here somewhere. LOL

NC probably wouldn't care but the CBSA would. Having a criminal record makes him inadmissible to Canada.

So many of you are saying it looked like a really bad bit of acting. Wouldn't the court have had him checked out? I mean for blood pressure, loss of consciouness, other tests?

Man, I hope this circus continues today so he can face the music.

And no, we don't "fry 'em" here in Canada. But we do certainly take care of our problems in other ways. "Frying 'em" ain't the only answer!:twocents:

--------------------

ETA:
So, this loser/fan has a record! Isn't that beautiful. Send him back to NC. We don't need any more problematic folks here. But, that said, any 'fan' of LM has GOT to have big problems of his/her own. Good grief......:facepalm:

No surprise here. I imagine he's one of many Luka fans that have had run-ins with the law. It goes hand-in-hand, really.

There's a youtuibe video of him being arrested at the G-20 at Pittsburgh in 2009.

It appears the admirier Kyle has gone back home to the U.S

From Twitter:

Justin Ling ‏@Justin_Ling 5m

#Magnotta fan Kyle has fled the country. "I don’t want to bring negative media attention." He wrote on his blog.

There's a youtuibe video of him being arrested at the G-20 at Pittsburgh in 2009.

Maybe he decided to leave the country because Toronto LE are still trying to locate and deal with the G-20 hell raisers who destroyed our city a few years back!!

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member