ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On channel 10 news - his legal counsel, if it was them walking into the police station at the end of the footage looked grim indeed.

Fanciful thinking on my behalf, but it looked as though this is what they've been expecting for awhile.

Yes I heard the on channel 10 but will be ready for 7news at 6

Then another news reporter said he is there doing his formal statement so i'm totally confused. I will watch the 7news too but i think it's quite odd that there is so many different stories going around

Ok I have changed my mind about an arrest tonight, cancelling dinner plans and putting beer in freezer.

Woooooohoooooooooooooo

Been following along with you all but dont post.

I feel like crying with relief and happiness. I hope this is it!

channel 9 news

detective mark ainsworth just left the station

Twitter Feed:

BREAKING- Baden-Clay husband expected to be charged with MURDER tonight #7news

If channel 7 are saying this they must know something for sure
If not someone will be loosing their job and a big defamation case will follow. (not that I think that will happen)

Nine News - still being questioned but has not been arrested at this stage. Aisworth left Indro police station , but GBC and lawyers still inside.

Then another news reporter said he is there doing his formal statement so i'm totally confused. I will watch the 7news too but i think it's quite odd that there is so many different stories going around

I don't think he's ever given a 'formal statement' up until now.

This would be it then, but the 10 news reporter said something about word has it there will be an arrest tonight.

The poor little girls, my heart just breaks for them

I agree. Please everybody if this really is it, spare a thought for these children in your assesements and comments.

Yes we have been waiting for justice for this poor woman but this really is going to have a most profound effect on these young lives and one that very few of us I am sure could possibly ever imagine going through. I don't know them but I am sick to the stomach for them and just find this whole mess just so distressful.

ooops sorry i left something out of my last message

I'm wondering whether (IF) it wasn't him whether he is going to tell them who might have done it. Sorry to put this message here but i just thought about the news report (which i would need to find) where he said he wasn't going to tell police who he thought killed Allison

That is more than being interviewed that means he has been charged.

Not quite. If he was picked up by the police then he would have been placed under arrest, thus compelling him to go to the police station. He will then be formally interviewed where he may or may not choose to answer questions put to him. Or he could have gone of his own volition.....

If he is charged it won't be until the interview is completed. IMO he won't be going back home tonight.

Nine News - still being questioned but has not been arrested at this stage. Aisworth left Indro police station , but GBC and lawyers still inside.

Wonder if Det Ainsworth is off the let the Dickies know something!! Speculation on my part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties