ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be relieved for a conclusion to be reached too.... but it ceases to amaze me that some want to celebrate !!! that the father of three little girls is being charged with their mothers's murder. I mean fireworks etc. come on ....this is absolutely tragic......get a grip. :please:

BBM: Yes, that's correct because the father of those three little girls allegedly murdered their mother!!

IMO, there is reason to celebrate GBC's arrest. He allegedly murdered his wife, and the investigation into her murder has been ongoing for eight weeks now.

I say congratulations and well done to Detective Ainsworth and his team. I'm pleased that all of their hard work has paid off. By the same token, I'm saddened and feel sick to the stomach for Allison's daughters. I'm typing through tears. Gerard Baden-Clay should have stopped and thought about what he was doing to those little girls before he allegedly murdered their mother!

MOO.

I've watched this thread grow from day 1 after being questioned by police in regards to Allison when she was still a "missing person".

I'm so relieved that GBC has been charged. As much as it is an awful situation for the girls, I hate seeing wife-abusers and murderers get away with their crimes. I hope he is served and Allison's memory gets the justice she deserves.

GBC has always struck me as an arrogant, controlling man - I think the fact he even thought he could get away with this is proof of that. Not to mention how disgusting it is that someone who, in all likelihood, has killed the mother of his children can live with himself by lying to them every day and not own up to it.

He's going to prolong this by fighting 'viogoursly' against these charges. I wish, if he did do this, he pleads guilty so it can be put to rest and those poor girls can get some closure and begin healing.

I will be relieved for a conclusion to be reached too.... but it ceases to amaze me that some want to celebrate !!! that the father of three little girls is being charged with their mothers's murder.
That's the thing that gets to me the most at the moment... the children. I just keep thinking about those poor little girls and what could be going through their minds.

I have a 10 year old grandson who spends half his life with me and that keeps me in tune with littlies and I find my mind keeps seeing the expressions on little children's faces when something really really bad and sad happens to them.

I can almost imagine seeing their little faces... the bewilderment... the hurt... Owh boy... unimaginable to be where those little girls are right now.

: (

Well today appears to be the day. I am happy to know that Allison's family will begin to get some answers. I am saddened to know that Allison's little girls may grow up without a mother AND a father. Tonight I will grieve for them.

wonder why the girls are at Ferny grove Police station?

for those not in Brisbane - a long way from the Gold Coast and long way from Brookfield. totally different direction - it ain't over yet!!

I think Ferny Grove police station is the Child Protection and Investigation Unit for that quarter of Brisbane.

Good on you Inspector Ainsworth & all your good men...you got him... almost eight weeks to the day!!!!...

Ditto Marlywings, and
I don't think gbc will be at the cricket match somehow. :jail:

I've watched this thread grow from day 1 after being questioned by police in regards to Allison when she was still a "missing person".

I'm so relieved that GBC has been charged. As much as it is an awful situation for the girls, I hate seeing wife-abusers and murderers get away with their crimes. I hope he is served and Allison's memory gets the justice she deserves.

GBC has always struck me as an arrogant, controlling man - I think the fact he even thought he could get away with this is proof of that. Not to mention how disgusting it is that someone who, in all likelihood, has killed the mother of his children can live with himself by lying to them every day and not own up to it.

He's going to prolong this by fighting 'viogoursly' against these charges. I wish, if he did do this, he pleads guilty so it can be put to rest and those poor girls can get some closure and begin healing.

WOW! What a powerful post!

I can't even begin to imagine what those little girls are going to go through for the next year or so (?). They will know what's happening, and they will be frightened and very sad. I hope Allison's parents will keep them away from the press and other reminders of what's happening. I sincerely hope they will not be called as witnesses to anything they saw or heard.

BBM: Yes, that's correct because the father of those three little girls murdered their mother!!

IMO, there is reason to celebrate GBC's arrest. He murdered his wife, and the investigation into her murder has been ongoing for eight weeks now.

...I'm typing through tears. Gerard Baden-Clay should have stopped and thought about what he was doing to those little girls before he murdered their mother!

Until he has been convicted by a court of law he is still innocent. You might want to put "allegedly" in front of "murdered" in these statements.

I think Ferny Grove police station is the Child Protection and Investigation Unit for that quarter of Brisbane.

They would also not want the children at the same police station as their father

I can't even begin to imagine what those little girls are going to go through for the next year or so (?). They will know what;s happening, and they will be frightened and very sad. I hope Allison's parents will keep them away from the press and other reminders ;of what's happening. I cincerely hope they will not be called as witnesses to anything they saw or heard.

I think Allison's parents, unlike the BC clan, are going to be very stable and loving.

I also doubt that the police or prosecutors would put small children under that kind of pressure - and I also doubt that it would be admissable.

May i ask how far away Ferny Grove is please?? (if you know)

I would estimate ferny grove is 10-15min drive from brookfield. im at everton park & its 10min from me - likely wherever they were at the time of news breaking is where they were taken to :(

Oh My!.. I have been taking a little break from things.. just turned on TV to see news update..is it true? Gerard Baden-Clays laywer confirms he(GBC) will be charged for Allisons murder. Is this the day we have been waiting for? I know a long way to go still to get the convictions..

Sorry haven't caught up with all the posts, but just had to jump on when I heard this..

And my heart aches for Allisons 3 little girls..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee