ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder why the girls are at Ferny grove Police station?

for those not in Brisbane - a long way from the Gold Coast and long way from Brookfield. totally different direction - it ain't over yet!!

FG police station is probably the nearest MAJOR one without having to go to the central headquarters at ROMA ST

I am the same age as Allison's parents. If this had been my daughter I would find the flowers very touching but the sight of them would bring up some very upsetting thoughts. As far as we know this is not where Allison met her demise but where she was left in the cold dark elements of the hostile surrounds for 11 days.It is my belief that families and friends who make roadside memorials/crosses believe this is where the spirit /soul left the loved one.I don't think this is the case here and think that the flowers would be more appropriately placed at the cemetry where she rests to brighten up her place and pay tribute to her memory. This is just the rambling of an old lady "who has been there'. MOO:hills: Rest in peace dear Allison.
Respectfully MOTHERGOOSE is was a dark, damp, lonely place where her murderer(s) left her body. Therefore a beautiful, bright, colourful lovely tribute is a symbol of Allison's local community paying their respects to her with sympathy for her untimely death.
Grief is unavoidable for the Dickies and the 3 little girls. But to see a symbol of the collective sympathy of Allison's local community is a healing factor.

the police would have thought of the girls feelings & may be keeping them there while the shrowd of bullets comes down.

CH 10 says police are in the process of preparing the charge at the moment.

:tears::tears:
I would estimate ferny grove is 10-15min drive from brookfield. im at everton park & its 10min from me - likely wherever they were at the time of news breaking is where they were taken to :(

Thankyou :tears: :(

Does anyone have any idea what the girls will be told? They will have lots of question no doubt. Do the police speak to them or the Dickies?

I am very relieved that he is being charged. My thoughts are with the Dickies who had to face him all these weeks. And of course with Alison's daughters - with no way of knowing if this will be a complete shock to them or something they were aware of on some level - is today the darkest day ever or the day their truth is illuminated? It's too much for an adult to bare, I can't imagine how bad it is for them.

Until he has been convicted by a court of law he is still innocent. You might want to put "allegedly" in front of "murdered" in these statements.

Thank you. My apologies. Will do.

I would estimate ferny grove is 10-15min drive from brookfield. im at everton park & its 10min from me - likely wherever they were at the time of news breaking is where they were taken to :(

Child Protection Unit is there, so no doubt that is why.
I hope the media stay away from there.

*chuckle*
I also have a cold and have been leaving work as early as possible so I don't spread it. After all, one can't be a pariah at work and on this forum!

Hope you feel better soon.

Cheers

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
home now! sneezing so hard i almost ran off the road! and no, one can't afford to be a pariah here! LOL

and a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE AUSSIES POSTING THE NEWS REPORTS. Not being in the country is worse than having to go to Dragon Ladies and watch the footy hoping for a news break! I appreciate the connection you provide me

BBM: Yes, that's correct because the father of those three little girls murdered their mother!!

IMO, there is reason to celebrate GBC's arrest. He murdered his wife, and the investigation into her murder has been ongoing for eight weeks now.

I say congratulations and well done to Detective Ainsworth and his team. I'm pleased that all of their hard work has paid off. By the same token, I'm saddened and feel sick to the stomach for Allison's daughters. I'm typing through tears. Gerard Baden-Clay should have stopped and thought about what he was doing to those little girls before he murdered their mother!

Same here Makara

the police would have thought of the girls feelings & may be keeping them there while the shrowd of bullets comes down.
they would have picked them before or concurrently with their father to protect them from hearing it from other sources.
I would not be suprised if the grandparents were on their way ahead of time

Blood found in the back of Allison's car - Channel 7

Child Protection Unit is there, so no doubt that is why.
I hope the media stay away from there.

I hope the media stay away too, I believe the lead detectives will be meeting the Dickies there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7