ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I ponder this the more I realise postings on here that I dismissed as way to strange, are looking more and more likely.

I can't understand how anyone could do this, so I truly wonder whether GBC has not got some type of disorder, whether he is a sociopath or what there is something not quite correct in his mind. this story gets more and more bizarre.

There has to be someone else involved at least after the fact. If Allison was murdered at home I don't think it would be possible for one person to carry a body out the narrow door and stairs at the front of there Brookfield house. I am starting to get to the stage that I can't let myself imagine it anymore - it is just too awful.

A question, did the Dickies apply for custody of the girls, or did the police apply for them to be granted custody? In my opinion it would have been a lot betterfor them if they could have stayed in the locality and at the local school, which would have of course meant, they stayed with the Baden Clay snr - it just doesn't add up to me I think the police believe that there is still more to come for Nigel and Elaine Baden Clay

I am sure the police have been guiding the Dickies with the process so the children could be safe with them.

I think initially at least the children would need to be away from the home they have been sharing with their father, esp if he gets bail. Ok everyone will say he wouldnt hurt his kids, but you never know.

Hopefully if the Bayden Clay parents are not involved with Allisons murder then they might be able to work together with the Dickies to help with the girls.

<modsnip> It's only two days from Lindy Chamberlain having gained a real and true death certificate of her child. We look back at that case and can see the witch hunt that it was. It's all too easy to look back. I can't imagine how she must have felt losing a child and then to have the world think she did it.
Today, we have a man arrested in a high profile case. On this forum it is easy to read the excitement and how some are already congratulating the QPS. Is it worth reminding people that this isn't over? I doubt anybody who has posted on this forum has enough details to convict him for murder. In fact, most of us know absolutely nothing of importance about the case.
<modsnip> QPS have made mistakes in the past. People have been wrongly accused in the past. The only way to make an informed judgement is to have sufficient information. We have none.

So, I think we should hold off from grabbing a burning stick and chanting for a tough time in prison until others who have reliable information can make a judgement. In the mean time I'm still trying to figure out how this took place.

Beats me why they should have television. Should be chains and a working bee. No time for the tele.

:jail:

Yes. They should have all their priviliges revoked- including TV. It is not supposed to be a hotel room.. Sorry just MOO

If he did this, that is really bizaare. Who would take the time to do this so soon after Allison's death? Who would even think about doing this? I believe there would be a lot of people who would take so long to accept and embrace the notion that their partner has gone, not be shouting it on social media.

IMO it seems almost like a plea for sympathy...

:waitasec:

Keentoknow's Sunflower Cross - a beautiful gesture.

Attachments

• IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0486.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 83
Thanks for your thoughts.. I have to say I am not sure it would be better for them to stay with the BC seniors regardless of whether they were involved or not. Perhaps the Dickies will move up here anyway or maybe Allisons sister if she lives locally will take over custody..who knows.

The whole moving the body has been something I have questions on too. A dead body/unconscious body would not be any easy thing to move at all, even for a strong male. I would think it more likely to require more than one person? Not saying it could not be done, but highly more likely to need help. IMO

I can't say anything about dead body weight because fortunately i haven't had to move one. I do know with an unconscious body though. Last year my partner almost died in our bed due to an infection that took over his whole body. When i found him he was blue, unconscious and i just couldn't move him. When the ambulance arrived (2 ambulances/4 guys) they still had to get help to lift him by the fire brigade guys. I'm not quite sure whether GBC did have help but i'm just trying to explain the weight side of things.

Also i just read that he has given permission to the police to do DNA testing which is something i didn't think he would agree to do. I'm also hoping that if he is found guilty and there was someone else involved that he tells them.

I don't think it has gone away. I think they will try to get what they can out of GBC, and this could include evidence against other parties if he's not careful what he says. They can always go after the others later. If they don't get a conviction on GBC, it will be pointless to charge others as accessories. (IMO)

He is not talking. Are you saying that we are going to have to wait until he is charged before anybody else is? I disagree. IMO, if they can charge someone else (enough evidence), they will do it now or soon.

justice23

Get The Courier-Mail tomorrow for the complete 7-page coverage of Gerard Baden-Clay's murder charge

http://twitter.com/#!/couriermail

If anyone would like a copy of this spread please let me know. I have collated the 7 page spread into a single Pdf file that I can email to you :seeya:

I can't say anything about dead body weight because fortunately i haven't had to move one. I do know with an unconscious body though. Last year my partner almost died in our bed due to an infection that took over his whole body. When i found him he was blue, unconscious and i just couldn't move him. When the ambulance arrived (2 ambulances/4 guys) they still had to get help to lift him by the fire brigade guys. I'm not quite sure whether GBC did have help but i'm just trying to explain the weight side of things.

Also i just read that he has given permission to the police to do DNA testing which is something i didn't think he would agree to do. I'm also hoping that if he is found guilty and there was someone else involved that he tells them.

If he didn't agree to the DNA sample, the judge was prepared to issue an order. He didn't have much choice really.

Yes I don't actually have experience moving a dead body, lol. But from all accounts it is something that would require more than one person usually. And yes similar with someone unconscious. As the person in question no longer has control over any of their own muscle or movements.

If he didn't agree to the DNA sample, the judge was prepared to issue an order. He didn't have much choice really.

And consenting would go somewhat better for him in court than having had to be ordered to do it.

justice23

Get The Courier-Mail tomorrow for the complete 7-page coverage of Gerard Baden-Clay's murder charge

http://twitter.com/#!/couriermail

If anyone would like a copy of this spread please let me know. I have collated the 7 page spread into a single Pdf file that I can email to you :seeya:

Is that the one in todays CM, or is there another 7 page spread tomorrow?

(bolded by me)

I agree with the principle you are making, but if the "chanting for a tough time in prison" refers to comments regarding the cell picture, then please realise that the comments were in relation to the cell, not to a particular person. I have a friend in the prison system, who says it is a well known fact that a lot of re-offenders do so because jail is preferably to living on the street. With any offence, there is always someone that is hurt, financially, or bodily. Why should we provide an incentive for re-offending. I have always argued for a system that was a punishment for crime, not a holiday. (This won't go down well with some I know, however it is my opinion only)

:jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail:

yes my comment on the cell, was referring to in general for prisoners, not in particular GBC

He is not talking. Are you saying that we are going to have to wait until he is charged before anybody else is? I disagree. IMO, if they can charge someone else (enough evidence), they will do it now or soon.

Lets agree to wait and see. :dunno:

Beats me why they should have television. Should be chains and a working bee. No time for the tele.

Like is is for a bunch of prisoners in a Texas town, where the sheriff has them sleeping in tents in the desert and digging holes all day - chain gang indeed! Crime in that town as decreased dramatically!

Nine News Brisbane &#8207;@9NewsBrisbane

In his own words: @9NewsBrisbane tonight will play in full the only interview Gerard Baden-Clay has done. An Alyshia Gates exclusive 6pm.

This sounds interesting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member