ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is rather upsetting isnt it?

I wonder if Police searched BC SNR's shed for an implement that would cause the blood found in Captiva.....An implement that may of been used to cut up a body? Hand Maybe (Rumour?) I wonder if they stopped short of cutting up the whole body because it dawned on them that this was a person they once loved and it became unbearable?? IMO

I am finding myself say "they" alot...... I still think Pappa BC has had a hand in this......Purely my Opinion only!

It's gone very quiet suddenly regarding possible accomplice being granted immunity! I wonder if that whole story was just a diversion? Or are we about to witness another arrest this week?

Trying to keep up! Has it been worked out what GBC went back to court for the 2nd time 40 minutes later? Was that in reference to having 2 charges... missed the start of Alison Sandy's online clip to catch what the 2 appearances were for.

Trying to keep up! Has it been worked out what GBC went back to court for the 2nd time 40 minutes later? Was that in reference to having 2 charges... missed the start of Alison Sandy's online clip to catch what the 2 appearances were for.

To consent to a DNA sample being taken. Otherwise the court would have ordered it.

CaseClosed, thank you for all of your great posts over the past weeks. I have appreciated how you have endeavoured to keep your finger on the pulse the whole time. :)

Cheers
Mani

I wasn't really directing my comment to you...Just typing my thoughts as they come....So many questions we need answered and it is frustrating now that he has been arrested ( I suspected him all along) because I am angry that he has left his children as orphans in the the most terrible way!

I wonder if he thought about them as he was killing there Mother?

It's gone very quiet suddenly regarding possible accomplice being granted immunity! I wonder if that whole story was just a diversion? Or are we about to witness another arrest this week?

In my opinion there is more to come and the QPS will have them sweating bullets. 24 hrs would feel an eternity to some grubs today I am betting. We won't have to wait long for more horrors to unfold.

IMO GBC achieved zero results in any scenario in life without assistance from others and I dont believe he started doing things solo that Thursday night.

MOO

of course not Unfolding, I didnt meant to disagree with you :), just stating my thoughts about NBC (my fingers type my thoughts before my head even gets a chance to analyse what I am saying half the time!!)
and you're right .... you didnt say NBC was guilty ...I just think that irrespective of IF he is guilty or not, he knew something yet did nothing
:peace:

lol, yeah I think posts are going so fast here sometimes we miss bits as we read. And as someone else had commented, I thought people were thinking I was saying regardless of if they are guilty. I understand what you are saying, I hope its not the case that he/they knew and did nothing. In which case if they did, they would be accessory after the fact.

Very early on, I asked the question if there was an alternative of moving a trial to another location and a poster responded that it would be in Brisbane no matter what.

Well it is possible that Queensland law prevents those types of applications. I didn't see that post and have no idea whether the poster meant that the law doesn't allow such applications or whether it was his/her opinion that such an application wouldn't be granted on the facts of the case.

I am trying to understand why wasn't anybody from his family in Court this morning. He must have felt somewhat abandoned IMO.

Good, I thought that would happen promptly ... edit to say.. I wonder if Allisons sister will end up raising the girls at a later stage.

If it was my sister's children I would have already spoken to a family lawyer way before now - and I'd have the docs ready and waiting to file for custody. I would want those kids with me! It wouldn't surprise me if Allison's sister has thought of this. Sorry, feeling very emotional about those little girls as I know you all are.

:jail: Wacol High Security Mens Prison
Wacol-high-security-mens-prison-5959369.jpg

That definitely suggests that Allison was left at Kholo Creek. I believed this all along. I thought it was just too coincidental that the body washed down when the creek rose due to rain.

Evidence must be strong. Fantastic!!

To me that doesn't suggest anything.
Firstly Kholo Creek runs all the way up to the Scout camp. Even then I would still call any of the creeks that feed into it Kholo Creek as it has been referenced as that and media reporting it wouldn't all of a sudden change the name they have been using.

Also if a body had been sitting there for 11 days someone would have smelt it driving over the bridge. After 2-3 days it would have been pretty obvious.
I am not saying it wasn't there the whole time, it could have been, but I feel someone would have noticed the smell and though "wow, what died there" and with everything in the media would have stopped and looked over the bridge.

Well it is possible that Queensland law prevents those types of applications. I didn't see that post and have no idea whether the poster meant that the law doesn't allow such applications or whether it was his/her opinion that such an application wouldn't be granted on the facts of the case.

It was several weeks ago and from memory, it was posted by someone who had knowledge of the Law. Can't remember who though. It read as if there is no chance of a trial ever being conducted in another jurisdiction other than the one where the crime was committed.

Maybe Hawkins can clarify at some stage?

I think it will turn out to be something more callous and devious. IMO

I think he has moved her body and probably inflicted a wound of some sort...Maybe after killing her he tried to make it look like he never had anything to do with it?

Lets face it...It took 8 weeks for Police to arrest him so there must of been some doubt?

There was something that made Police question whether he did this or not?

I can't wait to know more.....All these questions I have and want answered leave me sad...Because I know The Dickies and Allson's daughters must be wondering What? Why? How? and When? more then all of us....Those who never knew her but want answers and justice for her!

How could he have done this, What could possess someone to kill the person you once loved..The person you held in your arms and promised to protect...The person who bore your children....The person who loved all of your faults and defended you when others wouldn't....The person who stood by your side when you made terrible decisions...The person who gave up the world to take a back seat......All of these things make me shake my head- BECAUSE I SIMPLY CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT TYPE OF PERSON DOES THAT!:maddening:

Bolded by me... Not necessarily that they had doubt or questioned it. IMO, they had their POI from day one, they needed to gather all the evidence they could and get all their ducks lined up so to speak, in order to arrest and get a conviction(lets hope). Because it took 8 weeks(which is actually not a long time for a case like this i don't think), probably to do with gaining sufficient evidence rather than doubting he did it..but this is just MOO.

As for the rest of your comment, agree. I said to family last night, its hard to believe or imagine that someone seemingly ordinary- your local real estate agent, could do something like that. If it was accidental as in not premeditated, the fact he did not fess up at the time and disposed of her body in cuch a cold/ callous matter, just beyond words for me. I don't believe you could go for manslaughter and hope to get it given the whole scenario of what happened, in regards to her death and disposal of her body and the charade that has gone on. MOO

Firstly Kholo Creek runs all the way up to the Scout camp. Even then I would still call any of the creeks that feed into it Kholo Creek as it has been referenced as that and media reporting it wouldn't all of a sudden change the name they have been using.

Also if a body had been sitting there for 11 days someone would have smelt it driving over the bridge. After 2-3 days it would have been pretty obvious.
I am not saying it wasn't there the whole time, it could have been, but I feel someone would have noticed the smell and though "wow, what died there" and with everything in the media would have stopped and looked over the bridge.

Also it says "Kholo Creek" not "Kholo Creek BRIDGE"........so have to think on that line in my mind of where in Kholo Creek was the body interferred with....

I am trying to understand why wasn't anybody from his family in Court this morning. He must have felt somewhat abandoned IMO.

I have wondered about this too. I keep thinking they are all so callous and manipulating that there is something behind every action and inaction they do.
Rolling around in my head is the time these people have had to come up with different outcomes and how they will handle each of those.
But I' guessing when communication is stopped -- unease will set in and they will start to question everything that "may" have been found out that the other parties aren't privvy to. When this happens is when I am hoping that the whole house of cards come tumbling down!!

Bit of a rabbit on I had there-my head is spinning today.

Granted that this is MOO :)

It was several weeks ago and from memory, it was posted by someone who had knowledge of the Law. Can't remember who though. It read as if there is no chance of a trial ever being conducted in another jurisdiction other than the one where the crime was committed

There are new laws in Queensland. If they don't think there is a possibility of an untainted jury they can have a judge only trial. I linked a couple of pages ago.
Hope Hawkins can clear it up for you.

I've driven over the bridge and it doesn't appear to be a bridge people walk over, mainly drive over, usually with windows up and quite fast as well, it would be hard to smell I think IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member