ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 9 - Custody has officially been granted to Allison's parents.

That is the best news I've heard all day, I simply can not stop thinking about these girls, particularly the eldest. She will be most aware of the situation that surrounds her father at this point. Oh it makes my heart literally hurt

The post was removed so the part I was referring to did not appear sorry.

It was where a poster was giving legal advice to this forum and wished that Gerards children be returned to him, their loving daddy.. puke.

I would ONLY wish he returned to them if he was genuinly innocent..not looking likely. As harsh a reality it is for them to lose their Dad also in this manner. I can only say its better than the alternative of him being allowed to live out his life scott free with the girls when he has killed their mother(this of course is alleged at this stage). MOO

I agree. If GBC's family are innocent of anything to do with Allisons death, then I am sure they too are going through hell in their own way. Their son or brother has just been arrested of murdering his wife. They may have acted 'strange' to many throughout the time of Allisons disappearance and subsequent finding of her body. But if they had no part in it, they would likely genuinely be having a rough time of it too in a different way to the Dickies and the girls. Maybe they genuinely believed he was innocent. I think to find your son possibly guilty of murder would be a hard thing for most parents to deal with. They deserve a little privacy also. IMO

But as they say 'it is not over until the .... Lady sings', and IMO the QPS had their hands full yesterday but the week is not over yet!!!
All IMOO

But as they say 'it is not over until the .... Lady sings', and IMO the QPS had their hands full yesterday but the week is not over yet!!!
All IMOO

Yes I believe it is only the beginning.

DNA Sample - something doesn't make sense to me. Why is a Court Order needed if has consented to it??

Better to go in armed than faff about waiting for the accused to give permission.
As is his want with most other things to do with the investigation

Yes I believe they do give the arrested person the evidence against them (from my own limited knowledge learned mostly from watching true crime documentaries including many Australian cases).

Also, how funny about your son getting the same look! I got the same feeling, it's definitely a guilty but annoyed/shocked at being caught but trying to hide it look isn't it - hehe!

All MOO!

annoyed that his plan came unstuck. That he did not get away with things as he had hoped. genuinly shocked he is actually being charged with this... MOO

If this is true this could be quite awful. IMO this could imply that Alisson was not necessarily deceased when she was taken from her home, otherwise the interference charge should have been for both house and Kholo Creek.
All IMO

couldnt this mean that she was murdered at her home and whilst she had to be 'touched' in order to move her they are not referring to just touching the body but something more sinister and specific, such as when she was moved to Kholo Creek and placed there, that there was unlawful interference that took place there, something like the chain theory, or a specific positioning of the body to make it look like a suicide?

All IMOO

Oh yes. I was not saying they ARE innocent. I am saying IF they are.. I am half expecting another arrest..who that is I do not know.

Has anyone else had a post they put up..say it is awaiting moderation before it is posted?

couldnt this mean that she was murdered at her home and whilst she had to be 'touched' in order to move her they are not referring to just touching the body but something more sinister and specific, such as when she was moved to Kholo Creek and placed there, that there was unlawful interference that took place there, something like the chain theory, or a specific positioning of the body to make it look like a suicide?

I think it just means he interferred with her body, by moving it from where she was killed to where she was found. They may relate it to Kholo creek, because thats where she was found.

I agree. If GBC's family are innocent of anything to do with Allisons death, then I am sure they too are going through hell in their own way. Their son or brother has just been arrested of murdering his wife. They may have acted 'strange' to many throughout the time of Allisons disappearance and subsequent finding of her body. But if they had no part in it, they would likely genuinely be having a rough time of it too in a different way to the Dickies and the girls. Maybe they genuinely believed he was innocent. I think to find your son possibly guilty of murder would be a hard thing for most parents to deal with. They deserve a little privacy also. IMO

I agree with your above comments, except for one point. It seems nearly impossible to believe that the big kahuna is innocent, given the info we have about him sitting at the bus stop in the middle of the night, and if we accept that he was brought in after to help out...he still covered up for his son, and watched his grand daughters suffer terribly and be comforted by the man who murdered their mother and did nothing. he deserves SFA IMO

Meaning that this could be interpreted IMO that he may have thought she was dead but may have been unconscious and (like Trooper suggested in a post about 4 threads ago) if he had called 000 she may have been able to have been revived, but instead he did not and hence the question can be asked what medical training did he have to enabke him to decide she was deceased IMO. Which is why in an earlier post I suggested that there also could have been a charge of criminal negligence, in addition to the interference and homicide charges.
All IMO

Channel Nine Morning News also said that Allisons blood was found in one of the Baden Clay cars, they didn't specify which one..

Yes that was reported last night. And I would say it the Captiva as it appears to be still impounded.

I agree with your above comments, except for one point. It seems nearly impossible to believe that the big kahuna is innocent, given the info we have about him sitting at the bus stop in the middle of the night, and if we accept that he was brought in after to help out...he still covered up for his son, and watched his grand daughters suffer terribly and be comforted by the man who murdered their mother and did nothing. he deserves SFA IMO

Yes minni, except I didn't say he( NBC)was not involved and is not guilty..I was talking if they/he are innocent. I can not possibly know if they are or not..But simply saying IF they are(and knew nothing and believed he innocent) then they would be also having a hard time of it I am sure.So we have no need to disagree, lol MOO

Meaning that this could be interpreted IMO that he may have thought she was dead but may have been unconscious and (like Trooper suggested in a post about 4 threads ago) if he had called 000 she may have been able to have been revived, but instead he did not and hence the question can be asked what medical training did he have to enabke him to decide she was deceased IMO. Which is why in an earlier post I suggested that there also could have been a charge of criminal negligence, in addition to the interference and homicide charges.
All IMO

DEAR GOD I HOPE NOT!!! it did say that the house was the scene of the murder though, so lets pray for her that whatever happened, it was immediate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214