ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Keentoknow. Thanks for sharing your expertise!

(a) Do you think GBC might be at risk of assault by other prisoners?
(b) If there is some risk of that, do you think the risk would be increased because he's involved in a high profile case?
(c) Can prisoners ask to be held in solitary instead?

(If you shouldn't answer any of this, that's okay. I don't know what the restrictions are.)

Prisoners are in prison as punishment. Not for punishment.

However. Should a prisoner be under threat he can either place himself on protection, or should he be a threat to the atmosphere of an area he will be placed on protection.

Prison is a very aggressive environment.

IMO perhaps this has to do with an accomplice telling Police they were watching a certain show at a particular time so they are asking all stations for their programming schedules.

could be, or it might be just one more arrow in their quiver...as in 'GBC definitively stated she was watching the footy show at 10pm' yet...lo and behold....it didnt start that night until 10.30...just one more little piece of the guilty puzzle :moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

I was thinking alibi. They want the schedule for the day before though. Clearly it isn't something GBC has said, apparently he hasn't spoken.

Hadnt noticed the dates they were looking at, strange if it is for the day before. Ill see if I can find the video for tonights news where they were talking about this.

could be, or it might be just one more arrow in their quiver...as in 'GBC definitively stated she was watching the footy show at 10pm' yet...lo and behold....it didnt start that night until 10.30...just one more little piece of the guilty puzzle :moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

They want the schedule for the day before. 4pm 18th April to 4am 19th April. Weird huh?

COD? Well the coppers reckon her husband is a murderer and the press say he was having an affair. So if they are correct, then the cause of her death was marrying a bloke she thought was decent but who was in fact a murderous, philandering ratbag. Simple logic.

:goodpost:
COD? Well the coppers reckon her husband is a murderer and the press say he was having an affair. So if they are correct, then the cause of her death was marrying a bloke she thought was decent but who was in fact a murderous, philandering ratbag. Simple logic.

So the police want channel 9's programming schedule from 4pm 18th April to 4am 19th April?

Wonder what the go is there?

im wondering if allison did a recording with her phone, if they were arguing, maybe to show the marriage councellor or just as evidence of the violent fights which were possibly escalating and scaring her, if so the tv was possibly on in the background. if police found her phone, the tv would give them a time frame?

Well said Mr Hawkins, YOU, our unwavering :hero: has taken off your professional coat and LET IT RIP :woohoo: :woohoo:

this may be my favourite post today ;)

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that the name Baden is a german name. It actually means bathing . Very popular in germany e.g. Mr xyz Baden (confirmed this with a family member who is german), not sure why they have a german double-barrelled name. Google the Baden-Powell clan, but doesn't have any info. Anyone know, just out of interest that's all.

We saw the history of the Baden Powell name a while ago and the
Baden was I think BP's father's Christian name and when the dad died his wife made their surname Baden Powell. That's as I remember it anyway.

Please give us some advise on defamation on this site.

Yes thanks I saw that...so someone would have copped a whack for releasing info ...they were pretty quick off the mark with that info last night.

Apologies, marlywings - I overlooked your post. There is not an issue with indisputable, factual information. However, you cannot speculate on things that are not admissable in a trial.

Cheers

They want the schedule for the day before. 4pm 18th April to 4am 19th April. Weird huh?

The following might not be related, but in the tv news report they said that the Charge Sheet states that she was murdered on or around April 19. Could there be any possibility that it happened the day before? Are we sure the hairdressers appointment was on Thursday, etc.

The following might not be related, but in the tv news report they said that the Charge Sheet states that she was murdered on or around April 19. Could there be any possibility that it happened the day before? Are we sure the hairdressers appointment was on Thursday, etc.

Didnt they attend the Sports Carnival on the Thursday though

What really makes Australians interested in this case is....Everyone knows a "Gerard Baden Clay", a stuck up, self important, lying, sociopath that will do anything to make a buck, and use his so called pedigree heritage to further his cause. I wonder how many times over the years he dropped that his great grandfather was the founder of the scouts association. The kind of person who would judge someone by the car they drive, the area they live, where their kids are schooled. Just goes to show, pedigree means NOTHING. Prince Charles has already proved that. I love to see people like this held liable, I really do. Allison in my opinion knew something and was about to blow the whistle on him. Probably because she had a conscience and moral standards and knew right from wrong.

True - This is so true!!

Some posts last night pondered the reasons for people's involvement in this forum. So I started to look at my own motivations.

I, like many other members, have more than a passing interest in real crime. I'm particularly interested in what makes some people so evil and how so many get away with it.

Not only is this murder the epitome of evil, it happened to "one of us", not some person in another country under circumstamces we can't relate to.

Getting back to your point True, all of us know people whose self-interest wins supreme in every dealing they have with others, and will do almost anything to get what they want.

GBC's arrest shows us that the little people might actually win sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr