ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird about the programming.

Had they recorded something on a computer, PVR, DVD recorder?

Was there something that has been captured in time, phone call, voice messages, phone footage?

Channel 9 is quite often late on their programming, so they key be asking for specific start finish times of program as to assist in their timeline.

What's the significance of the programming schedules requested by police of all TV stations in Brisbane for 18-19 April?

A timeline and maybe rebuttal of a claimed alibi - i.e. claiming watching a particular programme at a given time - caught out others before.

Actually Channel 9 News here in Bris said:

"QPS WERE going to arrest him Friday, but after interviewing members of his family, they were concerned about GBCs mental state and moved quickly in on Wednesday instead."

Make of it what you will.........I feel I know what his plans were

I just think they are ALL a bunch of feigning liars. Probably making out he was gonna top himself....I clap the family for helping his cause....Either that, or for friggin once they did something to really help him.

The video clip only says "the night she disappeared" .. doesn't say which day of the week it was. I know I'm going on a tangent here, but it is strange that the programming requested is for the day before AND that the Charge Sheet states on or around 19/4.

I take that to mean that she could have been killed late on the 19th or early on the 20th. I don't take it to mean it happened the day earlier.

IMO the press has made a mistake with the dates for the tv shows. Or, even if they haven't: Didn't her best friend say she exchanged texts with Allison in the late afternoon of the Thursday (the day before she was reported missing). So I don't believe there's any credibility to speculation that she was killed earlier than the Thursday night/Friday morning.

A timeline and maybe rebuttal of a claimed alibi - i.e. claiming watching a particular programme at a given time - caught out others before.

I tend to think it is to dispute an alibi. But why the day before? We know they have interviewed the NSW friend about the lead up to the murder, I wonder if he had been out with someone he shouldn't have been the night before and Allison found out about it?

Through his lawyer he could have told police yesterday that he was at home watching TV during that 12 hour period they have requested.

Edited to add: Perhaps he was not only out the night before, but he never came home and Allison didn't see him until the Thursday night and things blew up from there?

The following might not be related, but in the tv news report they said that the Charge Sheet states that she was murdered on or around April 19. Could there be any possibility that it happened the day before? Are we sure the hairdressers appointment was on Thursday, etc.

19th was Thurs wasn't it? I don't think it fits with it being on the Wednesday. there were sightings of Allison Thurs morn was't there and the police interviewed hairdresser re Thurs night. I assumed the 'on or around 19th,, because they can only be accurate to within a certain time frame of actual time of death. So they can't be certain if late Thurs or early Fri morn(after midnight)..make sense? (my brain is a bit fuzzy at moment, so hope it makes sense)

I'll check back but I think the house was a crime scene for around a week or so. After that the tape was removed & from what locals have posted, he moved back into the house with the girls.

Yes, I think we discussed it at the time. The girls were back at school, shorter days at first, then normal hours. And I drove past a couple of nights and there were definitely people living in the house.

Their phones would probably have photos of the Cross Country. I heard he was there, she wasn't...

Some weeks ago I looked up the Baden-Powell family tree. I can't remember exactly what it said and can't be bothered going back to check. But, it went something like this:

GBC's greatgrandparents were Lord and Lady Baden Powell. Their daughter (GBC's gran, NBC's mum) married a man with the surname "Clay" and they combined their names and came up with their new name "Baden-Clay". NBC's generation was of the first to be born a "Baden-Clay".

Hope this makes sense.

PS - What are these MAROONS?

Maroons - Football team.

I take that to mean that she could have been killed late on the 19th or early on the 20th. I don't take it to mean it happened the day earlier.

IMO the press has made a mistake with the dates for the tv shows. Or, even if they haven't: Didn't her best friend say she exchanged texts with Allison in the late afternoon of the Thursday (the day before she was reported missing). So I don't believe there's any credibility to speculation that she was killed earlier than the Thursday night/Friday morning.

Respectfully disagree. I don't think they got the dates messed up. Something may have gone down the night before that was the catalyst for an explosive encounter between the two on the Thursday night. jmo

Yes, but not to say he did move in. And how do we know what the Dickies actually did in terms of cleaning etc. maybe some of that report was more for the benefit of not letting the POI know the police suspect Him. AS though they were all prepared for him to move back in..only guessing though.

Yes, it was reported and at the time I don't think he did move back. Not for a couple of weeks after that. I recall we discussed it when we saw that report about the cleaning, and people felt it was too son and were concerned about all sorts of things, but then at a later stage a local who had kids at the Brookfield school posted that they were back. That's what i recall anyway.

19th was Thurs wasn't it? I don't think it fits with it being on the Wednesday. there were sightings of Allison Thurs morn was't there and the police interviewed hairdresser re Thurs night. I assumed the 'on or around 19th,, because they can only be accurate to within a certain time frame of actual time of death. So they can't be certain if late Thurs or early Fri morn(after midnight)..make sense? (my brain is a bit fuzzy at moment, so hope it makes sense)

Yes, makes sense. Just connecting these two issues in case there is something to it or not. Thanks.

One would think police would have checked out the hairdresser's appointment book ??

Also...Allison texted Kerry-Anne on the Thursday night??...unless it wasn't Allison using the phone.
cross country
Only thing I can think of is if there's a mismatch between the time he said he last saw her & perhaps some evidence on his computer which shows the time he was using it later that night when the footy show had finished & he was supposedly in bed??

Weren't both Allison and Gerard at the Brookfield State School cross country carnival on the Thursday morning?

A friend told me yesterday that QPS travelled to Townsville on Wednesday to put pressure on Olivia. Very good source.

I'm glad to hear it. I mentioned this a few days ago and said i thought she might be one who ended up knowing something but wasn't actually involved. I have always felt she was one who might eventually crack, hoping she had a conscience and that ultimately she may feel she is morally bound to tell the truth.

I watched a murder case on TV not long ago, in which police constructed a timeline from A3 sheets joined together lengthwise. They placed it on the floor of a long corridor and it measured about 30 mts. long!! ... but it did help them piece together and clarify the movements of all parties.

another anomily with the dates, you might recall it was reported on here that Allison did not attend a planned meeting at the school on the Wednesday - GBC did and no explanation was given for Allison's absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member