ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A poster many, many threads ago said that his wife was at the cross-country and saw GBC with scratches on his face and bloodshot eyes, remember? This then started the discussion that things may have been heating up in the lead up to the Thursday. Oh dear, how to find it in amongst all those threads and posts..... I can't recall the poster's name but I don't think they have posted for a while now .... (naturally it is only rumour).

pssst Thinking...I just posted it a page back...

Maybe they are putting him in a line up for possible witnesses. Much harder for witnesses to recognize a man with a beard, if he didnt have a beard when they saw him ;)

I heard on the radio this morning that the DNA requirement and removal of the beard was something to do with the scratches on his face. Then on way home there was a news report which mentioned something about the scratches on his chest. I cant post a link, sorry, I was in the car and it came on suddenly but I was distracted by a phone call and now i cant recall which station it was on.

I think he did, but I can't recall if it was stated that she did too.

OMG someone here said that he had those scratches at the cross country. Was Allison seen at the cross country? :what:

They want the schedule for the day before. 4pm 18th April to 4am 19th April. Weird huh?

Maybe OW said that something was on while she was speaking to abc on the phone that night

So it would seem now that perhaps the only sighting of Allison on the Thursday was by the hairdresser. A mobile phone message to her friend as well. Kerry Ann texted Allison didn't she and received a text back - interesting perhaps that is why the phone is so important!!

And this one too which may be of interest:

05-23-2012, 08:36 AM
Hawkins
Quote:

If there is a trial then the media can only publish what takes place each day. Anything else risks a sub judice contempt charge. This applies to owners of Internet fora also. Transcripts are generally not available to those not involved in the matter. The public can attend the trial each day. At a murder trial there is often only a presentation of circumstantial evidence and some witness examination. The real details will only be known to the accused (assuming they are the real culprit), who will not give evidence. The real story often follows the offender to the grave. This matter will spawn a frenzy of documentaries, magazine exposes and books eventually. Even confessions are usually self serving and unreliable in terms of detail. At trial the prosecution does not have to prove exactly what occurred, just that the accused was responsible for the death. Don't allow yourself to become obsessed with ever learning the full details of the matter, go hug your kids instead is my advice.

I have just spent the last hour going through some previous posts and this one of Hawkins made sense to me.

Posted on 05-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Hawkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by factfinda
"The best thing about social media is that it gives everyone a voice. The worst thing about social media is that it gives everyone a voice."
When that voice is saying "We will not suffer killers to live among us" then it has to be heard I think. There's an important place for all the formal pleasantries and legal niceties of the Rule of Law, but there's also a place for ordinary people to express anger and outrage without fear of being sued or locked up. Violent offenders need to be called to account for their actions. Lynch mobs are wrong, but we shouldn't be telling decent citizens to bottle up their frustrations and outrage. They need outlets.

I personally wouldn't rely on information that encourages people to consider any alternatives to abiding by the law - regardless of how strongly they feel about the case. It is only hypothetical to state "there's also a place for ordinary people to express anger and outrage without fear of being accused or locked up". It's a fantastic sentiment that aims to ingratiate many of the posters, but it's certainly not legal advice. IMO

Bloodshot eyes on the Thursday? Like, as in hungover from the night before?
Scratches? Sounds like something happened the night before.

I would guess that they would have been fighting leading up to that night.

Maybe OW said that something was on while she was speaking to abc on the phone that night

I would have thought they woul want the next 24 hours. Do you think they have a mixup?

Thats right, she said she spoke to her that night and said she seemed "fine". I'll bet she wasn't "fine". She may have still been alive but I bet she wasn't "fine".

I would have thought they woul want the next 24 hours. Do you think they have a mixup?

no I don't think so, on the interview from Channel 10 a couple

of posts up, the reporter acknowledges that are asking for details for the Wednesday the day before Allison is supposed to have gone missing.

I wonder if Allison was a regular at the hairdresser she saw on the Thursday night?

Then there's this one from the same member who mentioned the blood shot eyes...

#11 05-21-2012, 06:45 AM
Sixsence
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

Have heard through a source sources that a person that GBC was having an affair with had a complete obsession with ABC and was even at the stalking phase.
Have also heard that this person and GBC are guilty of the murder and that the police are simply getting all of the evidence in order. If this sort of activity was going on it certainly explains why GBC would have had abrasions before the Thursday night, especially if ABC knew anything about the obsessive behaviour of one of his other partners.

That's so sad....I'm so sorry....No offence would have been meant.......:heartbeat:

Thank you. Horrific disease and constantly ridiculed which is really hard when you are dealing with it every day :( Personally I find I'm very sensitive about it. Appreciate your thoughts :)

Bayside. I'm sorry if my horror of my mothers disease and it's impact has somehow insulted you.

With regard to the arrest of GBC last night, I am just sad. Despite all roads leading to his door I had desperately hoped for a different outcome. To have a parent murdered and the other responsible is an horrific legacy for those little girls.

I heard on the radio this morning that the DNA requirement and removal of the beard was something to do with the scratches on his face. Then on way home there was a news report which mentioned something about the scratches on his chest. I cant post a link, sorry, I was in the car and it came on suddenly but I was distracted by a phone call and now i cant recall which station it was on.

Cool beans...Thanks. It's all good......A couple of pages after I wrote that, i heard on Nine News that it was for DNA purposes. You dont need to back it up with a link, I believe you.

I personally wouldn't rely on information that encourages people to consider any alternatives to abiding by the law - regardless of how strongly they feel about the case. It is only hypothetical to state "there's also a place for ordinary people to express anger and outrage without fear of being accused or locked up". It's a fantastic sentiment that aims to ingratiate many of the posters, but it's certainly not legal advice. IMO

I agree factfinda but unfortunately my copy and paste skills are not great and I wanted to put up both quotes at the same time. Hence my second quote.

As for legal advice I have checked and we have no verified legals on this forum so felt it useful to have these two posts bumped up again.

Cheers

Then there's this one from the same member who mentioned the blood shot eyes...

#11 05-21-2012, 06:45 AM
Sixsence
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

Have heard through a source sources that a person that GBC was having an affair with had a complete obsession with ABC and was even at the stalking phase.
Have also heard that this person and GBC are guilty of the murder and that the police are simply getting all of the evidence in order. If this sort of activity was going on it certainly explains why GBC would have had abrasions before the Thursday night, especially if ABC knew anything about the obsessive behaviour of one of his other partners.

Yeahhhhh...I forgot about that. The further we go on with this, the more I think that GBC is one insolent little boy, who got himself caught up (and was very involved) in one tangled web.

Comments from Kerry-Anne...

That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said.

"I had texted her that day, the Thursday, and she texted me back that night saying she'd drop around on her way home from this conference .

"She arranged to drop some stuff off for me on the way home. So it was all a bit of a shock."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6freoof-1226346302840

I'm glad to hear it. I mentioned this a few days ago and said i thought she might be one who ended up knowing something but wasn't actually involved. I have always felt she was one who might eventually crack, hoping she had a conscience and that ultimately she may feel she is morally bound to tell the truth.

Possibly some leftover sibling rivalry or a sister who is sick of her useless brother being fawned over and bailed out (perhaps again too?) by the parents. It's a possible motive for giving over information, as well as conscience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme