ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats right, she said she spoke to her that night and said she seemed "fine". I'll bet she wasn't "fine". She may have still been alive but I bet she wasn't "fine".

I think they reported OW spoke to her the night before (Wed).

A poster many, many threads ago said that his wife was at the cross-country and saw GBC with scratches on his face and bloodshot eyes, remember? This then started the discussion that things may have been heating up in the lead up to the Thursday. Oh dear, how to find it in amongst all those threads and posts..... I can't recall the poster's name but I don't think they have posted for a while now .... (naturally it is only rumour).

thankyou Thinky Thinkerton....you are always alert to my regular misquotes :D

You are the posting queen Marlywings - you are so good at all this! :) I've only worked out how to do a smiley face :)

Marly is pretty fantastic......You aint no goof though...You are wonderful Thinking xx

Comments from Kerry-Anne...

That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said.

"I had texted her that day, the Thursday, and she texted me back that night saying she'd drop around on her way home from this conference .

"She arranged to drop some stuff off for me on the way home. So it was all a bit of a shock."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6freoof-1226346302840

I guess the question is ... was it really Allison that texted Kerry-Anne back? Also, it seems a bit strange that it took her the whole day to respond to K-A.

Sorry if this is stale news guys. :blushing1:

Behind bars :jail: Behind bars - YouTube

:cowcouch:

In this news report it says tht the police have been calling around television stations asking about programming the day before he claims to have seen his wife.

So I guess it depends when that claim was for the Friday or Thursday

Egads! Another one? You'll all soon have to form a support group!
:panic:

:D

;) If we listen to you, we should have done that a long time ago.....A support group with padded cells.
52.gif

Bloodshot eyes on the Thursday? Like, as in hungover from the night before?
Scratches? Sounds like something happened the night before.
Yes, but who put those scratches there? That is the question. Also possible that it was someone other that Allison? My opinion only, not fact.

I'm wondering (tongue in cheek) if someone should tell the media he might be feeling a little 'depressed'. It's going around you know.

I've never understood why, after we have seen his face a gazillion times, the media now has to obscure it. I know it's a legal thing, but I don't think I will forget that face even if they painted it mustard colour!

I guess the question is ... was it really Allison that texted Kerry-Anne back? Also, it seems a bit strange that it took her the whole day to respond to K-A.

Just remembered also...was it squizzy who said there was police cars at the house on the Wednesday night?!?!!?

Neighbours heard whatever on the Thursday night though.....

This is crazyyyyy...lol.

I would guess that they would have been fighting leading up to that night.
We don't know the story yet. May be there was pressure on him from somebody else? May be there was fighting with somebody else? (keeping an open mind).
My opinion only, not fact.

I wonder if DNA was found under her fingernails?? This is possible if her body was never really in the Creek after all and it was placed there?

Forgive me if there has been discussion on this already today but I haven't caught up this evening- I read every post and have done since thread one but I rarely comment because once I have caught up I have forgotten where the posts I thought I might comment on were!

Anyway, this is all MOO but my husband is a Molecular Geneticist (his lifelong love is DNA!), and I asked him about this issue. He explained that the expert opinion previously quoted on here about the rapid destruction of DNA under fingernails is correct IF you are talking about superficial to moderate scratching which results in only flakes of skin or even just microscopic skin cells being caught under fingernails. HOWEVER, if there was very deep scratching resulting in the tearing away of a significant amount or chunk of tissue it is not beyond the realm of possibility that DNA could be extracted after many weeks.

Their phones would probably have photos of the Cross Country. I heard he was there, she wasn't...

Me too DunnoZo. Do you also remember someone saying that he had a scratch/es on his face at the Cross Country on the Thursday? Posters were saying that maybe he helped to clear the track before the CC ....... I think they were a little off track!

If there was a history of violence between the two of them (especially leading up to the Thursday night) then maybe something also happened eg. fighting on 'Wednesday, 18th June after 4pm'. Maybe that's why the kids had to have a sleepover the next night, on a week night, as mum and dad had to continue their disagreement without the kids being there.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members