ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one spratsmum (and so nice to have you back) I'm sure he went away with the girls on the May long weekend, down the Coast, to a friend's place - a tradition each year.

I agree, it was that long weekend......and it is wonderful to see spratsmum posting more often again.....She sure is a good egg xx (you are too bellgirl)

May 08, 2012 12:00AM

It's understood that Mr Baden-Clay, who reported his wife missing the morning after she reportedly took a late-night walk and didn't return, spent the long weekend at Tallebudgera on the Gold Coast with friends and his three daughters who are still coming to terms with their mother's death

The trip was part of an annual gathering that the late Mrs Baden-Clay had joined on previous years

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freuzr-1226349294052

It's understood that Mr Baden-Clay, who reported his wife missing the morning after she reportedly took a late-night walk and didn't return, spent the long weekend at Tallebudgera on the Gold Coast with friends and his three daughters who are still coming to terms with their mother's death

The trip was part of an annual gathering that the late Mrs Baden-Clay had joined on previous years

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freuzr-1226349294052

You sure are a clever lil chooky
83.gif

Do we know where TM was that weekend?

I know it may seem a bit out there but I assume IMO that TM and GBC would have avoided talking about anything related to the case on he phones or anywhere. So I was considering if they may have been able to talk (perhaps borrowing friends phones) or even managed to get together?

I am sure QPS will have this covered but am thinking that if they did get together there may be some beard hairs left somewhere in places where he said he hasn't been?
All IMO and maybe too out there.

Thanks Marly. You are clever. That search engine and I are no longer on speaking terms!!!

Marly, I thought that was Zookyliz who posted her mate drove past and saw two police cars in the driveway.

Yes thanks Mani...it was Zooky...but it was the Thursday night...

#736 05-31-2012, 12:47 PM
zookyliz
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

I live close to the BC residence, and a mate of mine was driving past on the night that she went missing and there were cop cars there at 9pm (note, she apparently went missing at 10pm!). My mates sister later told me that when the police door knocked she asked about it and the cops said they were there for a domestic distrubance... and that they were looking for a body (this was about 5 days into her being missing). The domestic distrubance story was mentioned in the first few news stories, but then was taken out - maybe suppressed on request from the police???
All heresay of course
Mind you, I've heard every theory under the sun from the locals - but I trust that this guy wouldn't just make stuff up

Townsville news story posted On Twitter but link is broken

Channel TEn just reported right now that "she never went for a walk that night but was murdered in the family home while the children slept"........different stories everywhere!!!

No link because it was just reported in the TV just now

On the late news it just said how they reckon Allison never went for a walk but was murdered in the family home, then they said "while the children slept" ???? I've missed quite a bit today.. but is this becoming an issue again, where the kids were that night? Did anyone else hear this on the news or in the paper?

Marly, I thought that was Zookyliz who posted her mate drove past and saw two police cars in the driveway.

I wonder what time that was? I live about 500 metres from their house and drive past it to go home each day at 5.30pm and saw no police cars then. In fact it wasn't till the Friday we saw a heavy police presence in the area. That included police and helicopters flying overhead late into the night searching.

I agree, it was that long weekend......and it is wonderful to see spratsmum posting more often again.....She sure is a good egg xx (you are too bellgirl)

Thank you willough! You've made my night - I'm a huge fan of yours - I love your posts! If I have to speed read after work to catch up, I'll always read your posts carefully, every word! :)

Speaking of slow ......... I'm extremely slow tonight - I have the flu - so by the time I write and send my post, 10 other people have said what I was saying/have answered a question before me! I feel so stupid. :dunno:

Yes, love spratsmum being back more regularly!

See, this has taken me ages to write and post ......... gotta go to bed.

Channel TEn just reported right now that "she never went for a walk that night but was murdered in the family home while the children slept"........different stories everywhere!!!

OMG!! how awful, as I said earlier today this is getting worse

do you think we are going to be drip fed information every few hours?

Good one spratsmum (and so nice to have you back) I'm sure he went away with the girls on the May long weekend, down the Coast, to a friend's place - a tradition each year.

Ahh, I think it's so good that he can at least keep up with the family tradition after his wife has been murdered. :maddening: To hell with tradition, IMO.

I wonder what time that was? I live about 500 metres from their house and drive past it to go home each day at 5.30pm and saw no police cars then. In fact it wasn't till the Friday we saw a heavy police presence in the area. That included police and helicopters flying overhead late into the night searching.

9pm from what she said.

OMG!! how awful, as I said earlier today this is getting worse

I always doubted the walk story. I live very close to BC house and I would never walk around this area at night. No footpaths and no street lights put me right off walking at night.

Oh, I am so glad someone else saw that. I was thinking "What the heck? I thought it had been decided that they were not at home?"

9pm from what she said.

Thanks they must have come in quiet then because trust me you would hear them going past our house. Especially at that time of night in this area as it is very still and police car sirens would be loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member