ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The following might not be related, but in the tv news report they said that the Charge Sheet states that she was murdered on or around April 19. Could there be any possibility that it happened the day before? Are we sure the hairdressers appointment was on Thursday, etc.

I considered this early on... but the hairdressers appointment was on Thursday http://media.smh.com.au/national/selections/salon-link-in-badenclay-case-3338314.html

and also the cross country at the school and the texts with the best friend?

The following might not be related, but in the tv news report they said that the Charge Sheet states that she was murdered on or around April 19. Could there be any possibility that it happened the day before? Are we sure the hairdressers appointment was on Thursday, etc.

Possibly, the 18th was the Wednesday. Was it on here or in the media where it was stated she wasn't at a school meeting on the Wednesday even though she normally went.

They want the schedule for the day before. 4pm 18th April to 4am 19th April. Weird huh?

oh Im sorry...I am not paying enough attention...thats a tougher nut to crack...it could be verifying a confession from another party? someone who claims they were with GBC during these times and specified certain things at particular times., as in ''It must have been at 7.30 cos blah blah blah was on"

which brings me back to what is the latest with TM? its a possibility that his nights could have been spent with her... anyone have an update on her status as POI?

You know - he could just say - I thought she was watching the footy show it could have just have been an ad or I was mistaken. So this is very circumstantial and wouldn't stand up in court but it does go twoards helping the police to establish a credible timeline!

oh Im sorry...I am not paying enough attention...thats a tougher nut to crack...it could be verifying a confession from another party? someone who claims they were with GBC during these times and specified certain things at particular times., as in ''It must have been at 7.30 cos blah blah blah was on"

which brings me back to what is the latest with TM? its a possibility that his nights could have been spent with her... anyone have an update on her status as POI?

Don't forget his friend in NSW.

Police have taken their investigation into the murder of Brisbane mother-of-three Allison Baden-Clay to New South Wales as they continue to piece together what happened in the lead-up to her murder.

A police source has confirmed detectives interviewed a female associate of Allison's husband, Gerard Baden-Clay, in Sydney last week.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-connection-20120601-1zmy5.html#ixzz1xpPePXL6

I think he did, but I can't recall if it was stated that she did too.

I recall it being the other way round, she was there but he wasn't......although I have no reliability whatsoever as my memory is a little bit akin to someone suffering early onset alzheimers!! so no help from me sorry

True - This is so true!!

Some posts last night pondered the reasons for people's involvement in this forum. So I started to look at my own motivations.

I, like many other members, have more than a passing interest in real crime. I'm particularly interested in what makes some people so evil and how so many get away with it.

Not only is this murder the epitome of evil, it happened to "one of us", not some person in another country under circumstamces we can't relate to.

Getting back to your point True, all of us know people whose self-interest wins supreme in every dealing they have with others, and will do almost anything to get what they want.

GBC's arrest shows us that the little people might actually win sometimes.

Very well said Bobbie, I agree totally, hard to live with this around us in real life and on this blog too in such 'nice cheery ways'...........

Weren't some areas of Africa colonised by the Dutch? German names are common in the Netherlands too.

From Wikipedia:
"Baden-Powell was born as Robert Stephenson Smyth Powell...in London..
as tribute to his father and to set her own children apart from their half-siblings and cousins, the mother changed the family name to Baden-Powell."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Baden-Powell,_1st_Baron_Baden-Powell

To cut a long story short. The famous Lord Baden-Powell was born Robert Powell. His father's name was Baden Powell, where Baden was his dad's Christian name.

I am very pleased to see that the case has made some progress. I agree with some others though that more arrests should emerge. I also fear, as I have mentioned before, that the lawyers will ultimately plea manslaughter, if they see no other option.

I really feel for the daughters. They are living in one of the best and safest places in the world and this terrible terrible thing has happened to them.

Not sure if you're just teasing, but posting just in case. IMO is not enough under Australian law. :)

I think we all owe WI and Angel1 a show of thanks as they have both warned us over the past two days.:gthanks:

Possibly, the 18th was the Wednesday. Was it on here or in the media where it was stated she wasn't at a school meeting on the Wednesday even though she normally went.

It was here, but it is a rumour.

sketch_729-420x0.jpg

An artist's impression of Gerard Baden-Clay, as he sat in Brisbane Magistrates Court today.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...charged-with-wifes-murder-20120613-20atq.html

He refused to face the public gallery. He actually turned through 90 degrees and sat sideways on the chair to face straight ahead so that he couldn't see anybody in the back of the court.

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2012/s3524899.htm
Very,very sad indeed.Alonely figure all alone.

True. As far as the court was concerned in this case it was stated to be non-initimate- not from any body orifice. This would include the mouth.

"An orifice is any opening, mouth, hole or vent, as of a pipe, plate, or a body. Body orifice, any opening in the body of an animal" from wikipedia.

It is my Humble Opinion only that it is fortunate they did not request an Order for an Intimate DNA [oral] sample, as GBC has experienced great difficulty in opening his mouth of late...

:floorlaugh:

We saw the history of the Baden Powell name a while ago and the
Baden was I think BP's father's Christian name and when the dad died his wife made their surname Baden Powell. That's as I remember it anyway.

Some weeks ago I looked up the Baden-Powell family tree. I can't remember exactly what it said and can't be bothered going back to check. But, it went something like this:

GBC's greatgrandparents were Lord and Lady Baden Powell. Their daughter (GBC's gran, NBC's mum) married a man with the surname "Clay" and they combined their names and came up with their new name "Baden-Clay". NBC's generation was of the first to be born a "Baden-Clay".

Hope this makes sense.

PS - What are these MAROONS?

I considered this early on... but the hairdressers appointment was on Thursday http://media.smh.com.au/national/selections/salon-link-in-badenclay-case-3338314.html

and also the cross country at the school and the texts with the best friend?

The video clip only says "the night she disappeared" .. doesn't say which day of the week it was. I know I'm going on a tangent here, but it is strange that the programming requested is for the day before AND that the Charge Sheet states on or around 19/4.

Very,very sad indeed.Alonely figure all alone.

not half as alone as Allison was in the 11 days she was left under a bridge in the damp cold dark lonely bank of the creek. god FORBID if she was in the actual water too. She may have already passed, but that doenst make my head feel any less DISGUSTED at the person who put her there. So forgive me if I don't share your concern at this point in time where her husband looks like the person who put her there.... IMO and no offence intended on your opinion..just voicing mine as quietly as I can (only 2 words were shouted on this post :rocker: )

One would think police would have checked out the hairdresser's appointment book ??

Also...Allison texted Kerry-Anne on the Thursday night??...unless it wasn't Allison using the phone.

Only thing I can think of is if there's a mismatch between the time he said he last saw her & perhaps some evidence on his computer which shows the time he was using it later that night when the footy show had finished & he was supposedly in bed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member