DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, IMO this is VERY interesting! Thnx

Found one!
www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8005639#post8005639

Hello everyone...this is my maiden voyage on this site.
I think that Allison did go for a walk (I, at times walk late at night)...maybe just to chill out after an argument, or needed time to think. I presume that she did a circuit...but because it was so late, she decided to bypass her usual around the Showground and go down Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park....where everyone heard the screams. I think someone was watching her and couldn't believe their luck that she was walking so late on a Thursday night. They've seen her when many cars and people were around....but never this late! I reckon someone (not the husband - he would have turned off the mobile) stalked her and she did not notice until her plight which was at the park!! The person would have to have their car or property nearby.
If the screams are from teenagers mucking around....then I fear that Alison was run over by someone who has a previous DUI. They live somewhere near where she was walking....the body was then dumped the next day when the person took the Mt Crosby Road to work! I reckon that Allison was dumped into Little Ugly Creek, Wirrabara Road that runs into Kholo River at the overpass. The Little Ugly Creek is not as swift as Kholo Creek...hence Allison's body being pushed under the bridge when she came out from Little Ugly Creek.
The police should have checked drivers on the Rafting Ground Road turnoff from Moggil Road.....not the Moggil Road/Kenmore roundabout....because I reckon the perpetrator works towards Ipswich way!!!
Allison had her clothes on which means that it was not a sexually motivated crime.....unless the police have not told us something and are withholding information so as not to strike fear into the local Pullenvale/Brookfield population.
I really do hope that the police read this and not be so arrogant to dismiss it!!!!!!!

Accused husband spends first night in prison

June 15, 2012 - 3:00AM.

Last night, Brisbane's three major commercial television networks reported being contacted by investigators for the schedule of their programming between April 18 and 19.

It is understood the programming information will form part of the brief of evidence against Mr Baden-Clay. He has allegedly told police he last saw his wife watching The Footy Show on Channel Nine.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...t-in-prison-20120614-20cq6.html#ixzz1xoZ6RNRE

To me (as said last night), this must be to do with something the children heard, saw etc. I would think that the afternoon he was arrested, the girls were taken to that station and for the first time, were able to speak. The person appointed to collect them from school, would have been their temp legal guardian.....and said legal guardian (and I think the Dickie's too afterwards) would have allowed the girls to be questioned (in the most sensitive and darling of manners). It was evident, he (and Nigelaine) werent allowing the girls to be too far from them when out together etc.

I also have heard that her feet where missing, I wonder, if her hands and feet where bound and it was natural decomposition that caused them to be separated from the rest of her body, rather than the removal by someone (My apologies for making it sound so crude)

I was really dissapointed, when I heard that his parents had got angry and had shouted at the police when they heard GBC had been arrested. Dissapointed, was the most appropriate word I could use, for crying out loud, you are grown up behave like one, No one should yell and scream at our police, they are only doing there job. but then I guess it proves that they think they are above everyone else.

Thinking back about what GBC said in his only on camera interview, at one point he says (OW standing next/behind him): "I've got all the support from my sister .. and my family". Is there a possibility that his parents actually don't know what really happened and they believe he has been unfairly charged? Could his sister be aware, but not the BC seniors?

Maybe he couldn't remove her rings at the site, panicked and ... *shudder* ? If this was all about money, who knows? MOO.

Radster, that crossed my mind too....IF this missing hand/hands thing is true. But I was thinking he forgot about the rings, then had second thoughts and thought if jewelry was missing it would point to murder and robbery or some killer keeping jewelry as souvenir. I was thinking maybe he went back after a few days and the hand was so swollen he couldn't get the rings off without dismemberment. But I don't know how he felt about the police watching him. He was certainly stressed out about some things.

I don't think he was worried about her being identified, and in my opinion, wanted her found. He could have gone miles away and buried her in a deep hole never to be seen again. He threw her over a public waterway off a bridge.

To me (as said last night), this must be to do with something the children heard, saw etc. I would think that the afternoon he was arrested, the girls were taken to that station and for the first time, were able to speak. The person appointed to collect them from school, would have been their temp legal guardian.....and said legal guardian (and I think the Dickie's too afterwards) would have allowed the girls to be questioned (in the most sensitive and darling of manners). It was evident, he (and Nigelaine) werent allowing the girls to be too far from them when out together etc.

Yes that's what I think too...to be taken to Child Protection Office straight from school just as their father is being arrested....those poor babies.

It was said on TV that police and DOCS had a court order to pick up the girls from school early and that the order granted temporary custody to the Dickies. The Dickies didn't arrive at Ferny Grove until it was dark. I really don't think the girls were interviewed without their legal guardian (the Dickies at that point in time) present. I don't think they have been interviewed at all. IMO.

All new remand prisoners are I think.

June 15, 2012 - 3:00AM

Mr Baden-Clay, who is accused of murdering his wife in their Brookfield family home two months ago, was given beef stroganoff and penne pasta for dinner after undergoing a routine medical assessment.

He was placed under medical observation for the night, in line with standard procedure at the remand centre.

"He will be interviewed by psychologist or a correctional counsellor to identify any immediate risks."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...t-in-prison-20120614-20cq6.html#ixzz1xoel4OGP

Found one!

I think that Allison did go for a walk (I, at times walk late at night)...maybe just to chill out after an argument, or needed time to think. I presume that she did a circuit...but because it was so late, she decided to bypass her usual around the Showground and go down Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park....where everyone heard the screams. I think someone was watching her and couldn't believe their luck that she was walking so late on a Thursday night. They've seen her when many cars and people were around....but never this late! I reckon someone (not the husband - he would have turned off the mobile) stalked her and she did not notice until her plight which was at the park!! The person would have to have their car or property nearby.
If the screams are from teenagers mucking around....then I fear that Alison was run over by someone who has a previous DUI. They live somewhere near where she was walking....the body was then dumped the next day when the person took the Mt Crosby Road to work! I reckon that Allison was dumped into Little Ugly Creek, Wirrabara Road that runs into Kholo River at the overpass. The Little Ugly Creek is not as swift as Kholo Creek...hence Allison's body being pushed under the bridge when she came out from Little Ugly Creek.
The police should have checked drivers on the Rafting Ground Road turnoff from Moggil Road.....not the Moggil Road/Kenmore roundabout....because I reckon the perpetrator works towards Ipswich way!!!
Allison had her clothes on which means that it was not a sexually motivated crime.....unless the police have not told us something and are withholding information so as not to strike fear into the local Pullenvale/Brookfield population.
I really do hope that the police read this and not be so arrogant to dismiss it!!!!!!!

oh yeah....how could we forget that post? freaked me out from the get go..whoever it was ;)

what does it say under the name? usually it says 'registered user' or 'on time out' (if its me haha) or the posters choice of words

An interesting read by the Professor mentioned in previous post...

June 14, 2012

Queensland’s biggest publisher – the police – try to calm the FB lynch mob

The resources of the Queensland Police Service Facebook fan page were stretched over the past 24 hours to cope with the public response to their announcement of an arrest of a suspect in one of Brisbane’s most compelling ‘whodunnit’ murder mysteries.

Mainstream and social media speculation about the case has been rampant since 43-year-old Allison Baden-Clay went missing on April 23. Her husband Gerard appeared in court today charged with her murder.

As I have blogged previously, the Queensland Police Service has a highly successful Facebook page which established the bulk of its 289,500 fan base during the devastating Brisbane floods in January last year. It proved an excellent community communication tool during the disaster and since then as a crime detection aid as the public volunteer leads on unsolved crimes and public safety.

http://journlaw.com/

And when i mentioned something like this noone believed me even though i got it from the police page!!!!

woah..well it says inactive user! also Marlywings...the link to all the posts made....gone, search has no results
curiouser and curiouser

Whereabouts has it been said that the BC parents yelled at the police??

I think it was on the news last night but i wouldn't have a link because i don't know where to find it. I don't even know where it's mentioned (other than here) and one other page that Allisons hands/feet were taken off. And it's making it harder and harder to find the truth now because the detective isn't going to make anymore comments apparently (which i seen in a report) I mean i'm not saying noone is telling the truth in here but as i said last night every news report has so many different versions of the same story

It was said on TV that police and DOCS had a court order to pick up the girls from school early and that the order granted temporary custody to the Dickies. The Dickies didn't arrive at Ferny Grove until it was dark. I really don't think the girls were interviewed without their legal guardian (the Dickies at that point in time) present. I don't think they have been interviewed at all. IMO.

Nahhh....If they weren't going to be questioned, DOCS would never have bought them to a police station....Police Stations are not the place for children. Also, i'd imagine, Ferny Grove was the only place that they were allowed to be questioned (officers there are trained to ask in child specific manner).....Just like each intricate scenario. ie Here in Victoria, RAPE and Sexual Assaults can only be interviewed by SOCA unit. As soon as any generic officer hears such words, they must inform SOCA and stop the interview.....so that the right people are questioning individuals.

And when i mentioned something like this noone believed me even though i got it from the police page!!!!

Angel, you and a few others here have done a great job informing us about the rules. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this.
:rocker:

Found one!

I don't remember reading any of the users posts, but I remember the name coming up.
Having seen this there is some serious amount of detail regarding a walking route.
How does the user know her "usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue".

edit: posts found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member