ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
woah..well it says inactive user! also Marlywings...the link to all the posts made....gone, search has no results
curiouser and curiouser

They're still all there....one click on the member's name in this post, then click on "find all posts" in the drop down box...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7914174#post7914174"]Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7 - Page 38 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Nahhh....If they weren't going to be questioned, DOCS would never have bought them to a police station....Police Stations are not the place for children. Also, i'd imagine, Ferny Grove was the only place that they were allowed to be questioned (officers there are trained to ask in child specific manner).....Just like each intricate scenario. ie Here in Victoria, RAPE and Sexual Assaults can only be interviewed by SOCA unit. As soon as any generic officer hears such words, they must inform SOCA and stop the interview.....so that the right people are questioning individuals.

I will have to disagree. DOCS took them to Ferny Grove because it is the Child Protection Unit base for the northern area of Brisbane. The Dickies had to travel from the Gold Coast (which was at least an hour if not more during afternoon peak traffic). It is not that easy to get agreement to interview children that young, and definitely not without their legal guardians present.

Nahhh....If they weren't going to be questioned, DOCS would never have bought them to a police station....Police Stations are not the place for children. Also, i'd imagine, Ferny Grove was the only place that they were allowed to be questioned (officers there are trained to ask in child specific manner).....Just like each intricate scenario. ie Here in Victoria, RAPE and Sexual Assaults can only be interviewed by SOCA unit. As soon as any generic officer hears such words, they must inform SOCA and stop the interview.....so that the right people are questioning individuals.

Child Protection Unit, formerly known as Juvenile Aid Bureau.
Emphasis is on counselling

Deals with children under 17 years who have:

Committed offences
Are victims of crime
Are prone to delinquency
Including:
Breaching State Laws
Habitual truancy
Behavioural problems at home or school.

I will have to disagree. DOCS took them to Ferny Grove because it is the Child Protection Unit base for the northern area of Brisbane. The Dickies had to travel from the Gold Coast (which was at least an hour if not more during afternoon peak traffic). It is not that easy to get agreement to interview children that young, and definitely not without their legal guardians present.

Somewhere in the media it was said that the Dickies went to the home first to collect the children's belongings, then went to collect the children.

I don't remember reading any of the users posts, but I remember the name coming up.
Having seen this there is some serious amount of detail regarding a walking route.
How does the user know her "usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue".

Do the admins have an explanation as to why this users posts were removed?

Users can delete their own posts, or may have requested them to be deleted for their own reasons.

Somewhere in the media it was said that the Dickies went to the home first to collect the children's belongings, then went to collect the children.

Thanks, I now remember hearing that too. That's why it also took them some hours to get to Ferny Grove.

Children can be questioned with a legal guardian present....DOCS were the legal guardian.

The children would not have been allowed to be taken from the school grounds, without a legal guardian present....There was a legal guardian there at pickup. It just wasnt anyone the children knew.

Found one!
www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8005639#post8005639

Hello everyone...this is my maiden voyage on this site.
I think that Allison did go for a walk (I, at times walk late at night)...maybe just to chill out after an argument, or needed time to think. I presume that she did a circuit...but because it was so late, she decided to bypass her usual around the Showground and go down Boscombe Road, into Rafting Ground Road...then bypassed her usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue and made the terrible mistake of going to the turnoff at Rees Way to cross Creekside Park....where everyone heard the screams. I think someone was watching her and couldn't believe their luck that she was walking so late on a Thursday night. They've seen her when many cars and people were around....but never this late! I reckon someone (not the husband - he would have turned off the mobile) stalked her and she did not notice until her plight which was at the park!! The person would have to have their car or property nearby.
If the screams are from teenagers mucking around....then I fear that Alison was run over by someone who has a previous DUI. They live somewhere near where she was walking....the body was then dumped the next day when the person took the Mt Crosby Road to work! I reckon that Allison was dumped into Little Ugly Creek, Wirrabara Road that runs into Kholo River at the overpass. The Little Ugly Creek is not as swift as Kholo Creek...hence Allison's body being pushed under the bridge when she came out from Little Ugly Creek.
The police should have checked drivers on the Rafting Ground Road turnoff from Moggil Road.....not the Moggil Road/Kenmore roundabout....because I reckon the perpetrator works towards Ipswich way!!!
Allison had her clothes on which means that it was not a sexually motivated crime.....unless the police have not told us something and are withholding information so as not to strike fear into the local Pullenvale/Brookfield population.
I really do hope that the police read this and not be so arrogant to dismiss it!!!!!!!

aaaah memories

Child Protection Unit, formerly known as Juvenile Aid Bureau.
Emphasis is on counselling

Deals with children under 17 years who have:

Committed offences
Are victims of crime
Are prone to delinquency
Including:
Breaching State Laws
Habitual truancy
Behavioural problems at home or school.

Thanks for that.....Still doesnt mean they werent questioned.

I don't remember reading any of the users posts, but I remember the name coming up.
Having seen this there is some serious amount of detail regarding a walking route.
How does the user know her "usual turnoff at Greentrees Avenue".

edit: posts found.

its a strange post isnt it? the walk route details and also the specific attention seeking comments directed at the police...sounded like it was coming from someone with more knowledge than the average joe or even a local within the tightest of insider circles IMO

as I was looking back over their posts, I noticed another user from the earlier has been banned. BANNED...what must one do to be banned permanently I wonder????

Children can be questioned with a legal guardian present....DOCS were the legal guardian.

The children would not have been allowed to be taken from the school grounds, without a legal guardian present....There was a legal guardian there at pickup. It just wasnt anyone the children knew.

I disagree. QPS and DOCS had a court order to remove the children (and place them in the care of the Dickies). The Dickies have temporary custody, not DOCS. If the Dickies lived in Brisbane, this would have probably panned out somewhat differently, with the Dickies also present at the school at the time of the pick up.

Thanks for that.....Still doesnt mean they werent questioned.

I wasn't saying they were not questioned, I would expect they would be at some stage. I thought the "victims of crime" would be relevant too.

Greg, when you said its a big one for you too, did you mean the sleepover or the whereabouts of OW...(or did I get it wrong and you were teasing me?)

I disagree. QPS and DOCS had a court order to remove the children (and place them in the care of the Dickies). The Dickies have temporary custody, not DOCS. If the Dickies lived in Brisbane, this would have probably panned out somewhat differently, with the Dickies also present at the school at the time of the pick up.

That's cool that we dont agree... :)

Two cars were sighted at Kholo bridge!! I can't help but wonder if/when others are going to be charged as being an accessory to this crime.

its a strange post isnt it? the walk route details and also the specific attention seeking comments directed at the police...sounded like it was coming from someone with more knowledge than the average joe or even a local within the tightest of insider circles IMO

as I was looking back over their posts, I noticed another user from the earlier has been banned. BANNED...what must one do to be banned permanently I wonder????

:dramaqueen:

Would you guys please STOP discussing other posters? Banned or inactive or WHATEVER! Ay yi yi.

Basically, banned means Websleuths made the decision to end one's posting privileges. Inactive means the poster chose to leave. I quoted Minni's post, but many of you have been discussing it.

Do NOT discuss this anymore. Period. I'm going to bump my post from earlier. Read it and take it very seriously. It pertains to members past and present!!!!

Thinking back about what GBC said in his only on camera interview, at one point he says (OW standing next/behind him): "I've got all the support from my sister .. and my family". Is there a possibility that his parents actually don't know what really happened and they believe he has been unfairly charged? Could his sister be aware, but not the BC seniors?

The thing that i found interesting from that unedited interview last night was the fact that it hadn't been edited to put him in a bad light as some had proposed, he managed that all by himself!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr