ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7 - Page 41 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

here is another odd post. I clearly remember this user saying they lived thousands of miles away...yet in other posts, they discuss details about little ugly creek and when it runs dry etc....find it hard to believe they are not more closely connected

Discussing the post is FINE! This post ^^^ is absolutely NOT a problem.

Discussing the poster is NOT fine. That's what I'm trying so hard to get across to everyone.

The thing that i found interesting from that unedited interview last night was the fact that it hadn't been edited to put him in a bad light as some had proposed, he managed that all by himself!!!

Yes, bingo!

This posts lands at random.

From here forth, all posts directed at telling other posters what they need to do, think, type, etc. will earn a time out. There will no longer be any excuses. The personalizing posts toward one member and the generalization toward other members is over.

We are getting dozens of complaints from regulars and from those who are afraid to post. It's going to stop now.

If you are about to post about another member, all members, this forum or anything else that might sound negative towards this group, be ready to lose your posting privileges.

I will add this to the opening post.

:bump:

They're still all there....one click on the member's name in this post, then click on "find all posts" in the drop down box...

Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7 - Page 38 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I checked the posts out, interesting to say the least!

knew her walking trails, yet didn't know her.
Stated the QPS should have been questioning about car activity from the Wednesday too.

Definitely curiouser & curiouser IMO.

Discussing the post is FINE! This post ^^^ is absolutely NOT a problem.

Discussing the poster is NOT fine. That's what I'm trying so hard to get across to everyone.

haha well I just deleted that one!!!!! dopey is my middle name :waitasec:

I checked the posts out, interesting to say the least!

knew her walking trails, yet didn't know her.
Stated the QPS should have been questioning about car activity from the Wednesday too.

Definitely curiouser & curiouser IMO.

Can anyone remember when he had the car accident (the accident prior to Allison going missing)?

Those posts made me feel a little nervous in the tummy.....I was wondering where the posts were heading....Those posts displayed a lot of knowledge.

Greg, when you said its a big one for you too, did you mean the sleepover or the whereabouts of OW...(or did I get it wrong and you were teasing me?)

I was talking about the whereabouts of OW minni, she's poppin round left right and centre...I think she has a TARDIS...

I wouldnt tease you minni!!!!

:dance:

I was talking about the whereabouts of OW minni, she's poppin round left right and centre...I think she has a TARDIS...

Teleporter....lol Sure seems like it.....Here, there and everywhere.

I think the nature vs nurture debate re criminality will be forever evolving and I don't expect there will ever be a true consensus. In fact I don't even think there should be, so many individual differences. I for one believe nature and nurture work together to varying degrees and I suppose I often lean towards nurture, as in environmental factors, peer and parent influences, cultural influences. I'm also a bit biased as I simply know more about the effects of nurture than I do about nature. I would love to sit down with GBC and find out more about him to better understand why he is the way he is.
:goodpost:

oh goody...I am super slow this morning haha
and now I remember...the blue arse fly??
and haha on the tardis

Can anyone remember when he had the car accident (the accident prior to Allison going missing)?

Those posts made me feel a little nervous in the tummy.....I was wondering where the posts were heading....Those posts displayed a lot of knowledge.

From what I remember it was a friend of a GBC friend type thing..again...who KNEW GBC had dinged the car prior to Allison's disappearance...nothing has ever been verified including the member who posted about it. But of course this was posted the day after photo of the dinged Prado was released in media.

Up until then there hadn't been a whisper about it.

From memory, the poster reported it as being the week or a few weeks before Allison went missing. It was witnessed by a shop keeper that the poster knew personally. I wouldn't read too much into it IMO.

and maybe they did wake up and thus the rumoured comment to the police the next morning, for example, that "nanna was here last night, I saw her" ....

I don't think the kids were there at all, too much evidence that they weren't IMO....I believe that the reporter was saying 'while they slept', meaning at another house. I don't find it plausible that a person could be murdered with dogs barking, etc and either of the 3 kids don't wake up. Also, ABC allegedly said to the hairdresser that 'she had the night off', unlikely if you had to go home to 3 kids...IMO

From what I remember it was a friend of a GBC friend type thing..again...who KNEW GBC had dinged the car prior to Allison's disappearance...nothing has ever been verified including the member who posted about it. But of course this was posted the day after photo of the dinged Prado was released in media.

Up until then there hadn't been a whisper about it.

Thats right.....I remember you and I were both rather skeptical about it all.

From memory, the poster reported it as being the week or a few weeks before Allison went missing. It was witnessed by a shop keeper that the poster knew personally. I wouldn't read too much into it IMO.

Thanks dear....I couldnt remember the when it supposedly happened. :)

I don't recall there being any reports of Olivia being there from the first morning.
From memory (and I can't find any recorded information) she flew down either late Friday afternoon or the Saturday to help with the family.

Sounds very much like the stories about the lawyer being called at 4am so they could drive up from the coast and meet at the police at 7am. (pretty sure the lawyers didn't get involved until half way through the next week it was found)

Yes, I recall the lawyer being hired the day she was found, there were other posts on here relating to a lawyer apparantly being at the BC house on the Friday morning when police showed up, but not sure how accurate that is...

Perhaps this is a good indication that he won't get bail? I hope he doesn't. I think there is too much danger of harm to others. Not many people would be emotionally stable under these circumstances.

Or harm to him from others?

Yes, I recall the lawyer being hired the day she was found, there were other posts on here relating to a lawyer apparantly being at the BC house on the Friday morning when police showed up, but not sure how accurate that is...

The first mention of a lawyer in the media, was the day that Allison was found, I think or possibly the following morning, the second lawyer was engaged on May 1st or 2nd.
I have searched endlessly but can find no credible link prior to that.

Thats right.....I remember you and I were both rather skeptical about it all.

Yep...still am...

The discussion all began back at beginning of thread #18 after the overnight release of the photo of dinged Prado

Australia Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #18 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

"Coincidentally"...Indromum was the first to mention the Prado having a ding on the morning she said she spotted him driving around. That very evening a "friend" of a "family friend" turned up & posted .....

"The reason that the Taringa crash was not mentioned until the picture of the damage in the newspaper was because the person that I got my information from stopped looking at Websleuths because they are too close to the BCs and realised that most of the stuff being written was absolutely NOT right. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr