ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that sometime in the last couple of weeks, GBC changed his Facebook info to read "Marital status: Widowed". Just noticed this this morning ...

OMG :doh:

just flicking through the funeral pics. When my children hurt emotionally, it destroys me, i physically feel an ache all the way to my fingertips. The one photo that has always brought me to tears of Allison's funeral is where one of her daughters appears to have almost collapsed at the back of the funeral car. I cannot understand how a man does this to the mother of his children, but I cannot fathom how he coped seeing his girls in this state, comforting them, knowing he has done this to them! IMO

Was just about to post that. I have always felt that he changed her clothes.

Me too and I wondered in his panic would he remember to tie her laces from the direction she would.

I noticed that sometime in the last couple of weeks, GBC changed his Facebook info to read "Marital status: Widowed". Just noticed this this morning ...

If he did this, that is really bizaare. Who would take the time to do this so soon after Allison's death? Who would even think about doing this? I believe there would be a lot of people who would take so long to accept and embrace the notion that their partner has gone, not be shouting it on social media.

Someone tweeted (perhaps a local) that the media was all over the front of the school in Brookfield this morning. I find this very disturbing!! Firstly, I doubt the girls will be in school today (probably on the Gold Coast now) and secondly, they have nothing to do with this. They are kids for Christ sake!!!

I hope they leave the children and the Dickie family alone, go annoy the Baden Clay family all they want.

Me too and I wondered in his panic would he remember to tie her laces from the direction she would.

That and where they found the clothes she wore to the hairdressers and what condition they were in. jmo

That picture of Gerard on his Facebook page pisses me off to no end. Goofy and fangy all at once.

Honestly, if you had just lost the one you loved, there's no way (IMO) that you would go to your facebook page and be so callous as to make the change from married to wddowed so quickly. You would maintain the link to your loved one, for a bit longer than a month - surely. Just goes to show how much he is grieving, and in my opinion certainly wipes out "accidental death".

:jail:

He still has 375 friends on Facebook...lol. Are they not reading the news?

I think it is more of a comment on the type of the friendship, most of them probably don't even realise that they are listed as friends-many of them are business contacts and the good old G'day mate!! who the hell is he? types. Friendship is the wrong word to use in this context!!

Nigelaine probably don't want to expose themselves to the media by turning up at the courts. Surely they have been privy to the rumours circulating that they are possible accomplices. They always struck me as the saving their own *advertiser censored* types and yet they continue the whole family support network. They are strange indeed.

If he did this, that is really bizaare. Who would take the time to do this so soon after Allison's death? Who would even think about doing this? I believe there would be a lot of people who would take so long to accept and embrace the notion that their partner has gone, not be shouting it on social media.

I think it is very telling, it is not something people would want to change in a hurry. A friend lost her hubby in a terrible snorkelling accident off Cape York just before Christmas, and she still hasnt changed her status.

Hi Peeps, I'm back, miss me? Lol

Firstly I've read back a fair few threads, but I can't find a link to where it states it was a shooting? I find this very unlikely.
Also, he was charged with interfering with a corpse. IMO I think this just means that she was already deceased when he took her from the house and IMO threw her over the bridge.

Someone also said he didn't want the body found as insurance wouldn't be paid up? Hmm no, insurance would be quicker with a body. Without a body it's harder to prove someone is actually dead. The forensics and court proceedings may string it out a little bit, but if you are not the Perp, and have been cleared, insurance IMO would be paid out quite quickly. If you thought you were going to get away with it, (which I believe he did) he would have been thinking insurance.

That is true about paying out quicker with a body but (least in US) it wouldn't pay out without COD and not to a potential POI

I thought it was reported last night that he had consented to provide sample for DNA already? Maybe misreported yesterday!

I thought I read that too but he mustn't have. Gee he is really making the Police do it the hard way. He is very arrogant imo. :maddening:

If he has nothing to hide why not consent?

@alisonsandy
It's understood hair from Mr Baden-Clay's beard will be provided as part of the forensic procedure order
ewww

I'm positive the police act with integrity and only do what is necessary....they are not the bad guys....if they do have to deal with Allisons loved ones they will do it with the utmost care....I believe Gerard had a lot to do with the girls school....maybe they need to speak to staff/parents etc

It was the media, not the police.

I think it is more of a comment on the type of the friendship, most of them probably don't even realise that they are listed as friends-many of them are business contacts and the good old G'day mate!! who the hell is he? types. Friendship is the wrong word to use in this context!!

Just a thought. What if people have suddenly become his 'friend' in an attempt to stay in touch with him during this whole sad affair. Reporters??? Sleuths ??? Police ????

Renae Henry ‏@renaehenry10

Baden-Clay charge sheet says alleged murder happened at Brookfield family home, alleged interference with corpse at Kholo creek @tennewsqld

DNA Sample - something doesn't make sense to me. Why is a Court Order needed if has consented to it??

Just a thought. What if people have suddenly become his 'friend' in an attempt to stay in touch with him during this whole sad affair. Reporters??? Sleuths ??? Police ????

When this whole sad saga started, he had something like 386 friends on FB. Now this has dropped to 375.

Another from Twitter just now @couriermail

It's alleged murder of Allison Baden-Clay occurred at her home and alleged interference with corpse at Kholo Ck according to charge sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member