ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe everyone is allowed to have a tv, I believe u have to earn the privilege with good behaviour and also maybe pay (like, have a job within the prison and pay out of your wages-something like that. Plus it would depend on which section you are housed in etc. At least that's how it works in some prisons, to my knowledge.

Don't know enough other than what a relly who was in the Police told me. I did think a TV was something most had..but regardless, I think sometimes, it is not tough enough for some inside. IMO.

From that same Twitter:

AvUiRjBCIAErvEz.jpg

https://p.twimg.com/AvUiRjBCIAErvEz.jpg

I'm not sure whether this has been discussed before, but reading back over the history of the case, it's quite odd that GBC decided to move himself and the girls to his parent's house.

Of course, during the first few days when the police were searching the house it was a crime scene and was better for the family to be away. But, it hasn't been a crime scene this whole time has it?

If GBC was allowed by the police to return to the house, why wouldn't you go back home. If your wife was only missing and you wanted to keep some normality in place for the girls, why would it be a good decision to move them to your parents' place? Even when ABC's body was found, if you had no knowledge of the circumstances of the death and believed it was just a random violent act, why would you continue to avoid the family home? Surely, if you needed more support, your parents could come and stay with you.

But, if you knew that was where ABC had been murdered and all the circumstances associated with that, it would make sense for GBC to want to avoid reminders of the crime.

I am not sure whether he was allowed to return home. If the house was a crime scene and had a current crimescene warrant, then I doubt it. Also perhaps, it was advised of him to do that.

Yep...DNA is DNA though, you'll get the same result with blood or hair.
I'm starting to think maybe he did stab Alison and injure himself accidentally? Maybe it took them this long to identify 2 types of DNA with blood samples, imagine if there was blood and only 1 tiny drop was his? That would take a while.

Hmm I was thinking strangulation, now I'm not so sure.

IMO there is info about to come out about some financial scheme he was running, like a Ponzi scheme. I think he had a few things building up and he snapped. IMO his investors were about to find out they were ripped off. He seems too sane to commit murder purely because he didn't like his wife. Nope, something else going on MOO.

I'm not sure whether this has been discussed before, but reading back over the history of the case, it's quite odd that GBC decided to move himself and the girls to his parent's house.

Of course, during the first few days when the police were searching the house it was a crime scene and was better for the family to be away. But, it hasn't been a crime scene this whole time has it?

If GBC was allowed by the police to return to the house, why wouldn't you go back home. If your wife was only missing and you wanted to keep some normality in place for the girls, why would it be a good decision to move them to your parents' place? Even when ABC's body was found, if you had no knowledge of the circumstances of the death and believed it was just a random violent act, why would you continue to avoid the family home? Surely, if you needed more support, your parents could come and stay with you.

But, if you knew that was where ABC had been murdered and all the circumstances associated with that, it would make sense for GBC to want to avoid reminders of the crime.

I'll check back but I think the house was a crime scene for around a week or so. After that the tape was removed & from what locals have posted, he moved back into the house with the girls.

I think it would be bad JU JU to stay in the house where you murdered your wife ..... just saying. IMO

Wasnt it reported somewhere that Mr and Mrs Dickie went to the home and cleaned it ready for GBC and the girls to move back home?

It could just mean that the body was moved? I don't really know what it entails.
I looked it up,interrerring with a humann corpse,can mean
Too interfere sexually or commit indecent acts with a corpse or
Unlawfully remove body parts of a human corpse or
Tamper with a grave
Thats why I was wondering if there was any truth,awhile back that her hand was missing..

I am trying to understand why wasn't anybody from his family in Court this morning. He must have felt somewhat abandoned IMO.

It's probably not that surprising CaseClosed, I would say that his lawyers were in touch with the family advising them of what would be happening this morning in relation to the court appearances, it was a court mention....over and done in a matter of secconds really....I'm not 100% sure but I don't think anyone can have visitors as such in the watchhouse, so really not a lot of point in attending....plus they would have been advised that it was going to be a media circus and prob best they stay away....IMO of course

Article.
http://www..au/news/th-baden-clay-kids-have-lost-both-their-parents/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2FKsWc+%28%24{Mamamia+-+rss}%29

Good article...like her honesty. I'm sure this is how most of QLD is feeling, especially those that have children.

Wasnt it reported somewhere that Mr and Mrs Dickie went to the home and cleaned it ready for GBC and the girls to move back home?

Yes, but not to say he did move in. And how do we know what the Dickies actually did in terms of cleaning etc. maybe some of that report was more for the benefit of not letting the POI know the police suspect Him. AS though they were all prepared for him to move back in..only guessing though.

That was reported i don't know where the link is now though (too many posts since then)

Wow! A week in custody minimum. Did not expect it to be delayed that long. This must all be hitting reality now for the BC's.

Thinking back to after the arrest of Daniel Morcombe's killer...he applied for bail but there was a lot of arguing back then about it...was refused in the end I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95