ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet, I still suspect they will support their son even if they know he is guilty. Not sure why I say that.

I have always thought that I wouldn't support my kids if they do something heinous. And I still think that. Too many people these days think they should just accept any rubbish behaviour from their offspring.

I just dont know how I would be....But I do agree, people do often put up with too much crap from their kids....and then wonder why the kids went off the rails (I know this doesnt happen in all circumstances).

On the Crime Channel on Foxtel, there is going to be (may have already aired) a documentray about a family, where, the son murdered the daughter.....and now he wants their forgiveness......and the commercials showed the parents unsure on what they wanted to do.....forgive him or not..................*advertiser censored*!!!! That is some really heavy crap, they are dealing with there.

This may have been covered off already and it may not add value but my wife met OW at school on the morning of the Cross country (Thursday) and she also saw GBC. She did not see ABC at all, however that doesn't 100% prove she wasn't there.

Bingo

Yet, I still suspect they will support their son even if they know he is guilty. Not sure why I say that.

I have always thought that I wouldn't support my kids if they do something heinous. And I still think that. Too many people these days think they should just accept any rubbish behaviour from their offspring.

I still think it is very strange the BC seniors did not attend court. If I was the mother, I would have been there no matter what. IMO they are hiding something!

I just dont know how I would be....But I do agree, people do often put up with too much crap from their kids....and then wonder why the kids went off the rails (I know this doesnt happen in all circumstances).

On the Crime Channel on Foxtel, there is going to be (may have already aired) a documentray about a family, where, the son murdered the daughter.....and now he wants their forgiveness......and the commercials showed the parents unsure on what they wanted to do.....forgive him or not..................*advertiser censored*!!!! That is some really heavy crap, they are dealing with there.

It will air next week.

HAHAHAHA....You monkey.....Might be a long trip for you from Kenmore....IM IN MELBOURNE!!!! Too funny :)

Nah, seriously....Thanks for that info....I had read some threads back that Allison wasnt at the cross country.....and we all wondered about OW whereabouts. It means she was definitely in Brisbane.

Greg may even give you a kiss (because he wondered too)......But be careful he is the one with the Borat avatar....lol

Again, thanxabunch :D

:cheers::blowkiss:

This may have been covered off already and it may not add value but my wife met OW at school on the morning of the Cross country (Thursday) and she also saw GBC. She did not see ABC at all, however that doesn't 100% prove she wasn't there.

Ferris, how did your wife come to meet OW at the school on that morning? Was she introduced to her or did she already know her?

maybe when police say she was murdered on or about 19th april they could just mean it was either thursday night or early friday morning. its been confirmed she was at the hair salon thursday around 7pm on the 19th so it must have happened within the time frame of probably 8pm thursday night to 7am friday 20th

I'm tempted to believe the answer will be simple in the end, but we'll never know the exact horrible circumstances, as Hawkins pointed out, sociopaths tend to give their self-serving version or no version at all. A few threads ago I took my final guess at Allison's place of murder being at or near home, transported in vehicle, with possible accomplice, and her body disposed of upstream from her final resting place. All IMO based on local 'comment'.

The idea of family members being recruited prior to help out with this deed is too far out of the realms of possibility for me to consider. Mind you, if someone had told me a while back that a psycho or 2 would have multiple bodies in barrels in a safe in a disused bank in a country town, I would have said that was mad too

;)

We were waiting for you to come in....lol.......We knew you would love that one...((((HUGS))))

Yes I've been fixated haven't I WIllough :)

.......just a gut feeling but I reckon she is next to go..

thank you Ferris!

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...aden-clay-arrest/story-e6freoof-1226397139787

Alison Sandy From: The Courier-Mail June 16, 2012 12:00AM

<snipped>
He was allowed to phone his lawyer, Darren Mahony, who was on the Gold Coast but it's understood when his parents, Nigel and Elaine, arrived demanding to see their son, they weren't allowed.

Following medical examination at Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre, Queensland Corrective Services determined Baden-Clay was not fit to enter his 3m x 4m cell and will remain under observation at the medical unit until "at least after the weekend''.

It's understood there won't be any further arrests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow