ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.. Well I won't make any statements as to the character of alleged accused... But talking about a 'hired' killer, they may not be 'professional'..anyone can be a hired hitman(or woman).. ANd I too have heard some doozies.. So just because a person is a hired killer, does not mean they won't fluff it or leave loose ends.. A hired killer for instance could be simply an aquanitence you agree to pay x amount to for them to 'off' another for you(no experience necessary- though would be an asset ;)).. However I am talking all theoretical and not about this case as such..

yes exactly...just because you have appointed yourself a title, it doesnt mean you are any good at what you do!! and yes, it appears things do happen this way, but at this point there really is not a lot to say its the likely scenario in this case.

Its only rumour anyway and something i really hope didn't happen. Applying the KISS theory here in the hope that the details that unfold are as cut and dried as possible, and not difficult to bear can only be the best possible outcome for Allison, of course, but mostly for her daughters. I keep my fingers crossed that none of the awful things we've heard rumoured will turn out to be true.

One thing that has always bothered me about the hand rumor is this--If the accused placed Allison's body at Kohlo Bridge to lend some leaning towards the depression/suicide story (knowing she would eventually be found),why would he dismember her hands. i.e. Instant alarm bells when she is found. Doesn't make sense to me. IMO

Mothergoose, I often think she was put there in haste and that this placement indicates that the killer knew this place reasonably well, or knew of this place. I've moved away from the 'washed downstream' theory, and agree with you that if the killer was thinking through the 'suicide angle', they would have been more thorough. If the hands were in fact removed, it would definately throw that possibility out the window. still, something showed the detectives she was murdered the moment they saw her. And although they said no visual signs of fould play, I am not too sure what that means, or if they were informing the public only what they wanted to disclose at the time

yes exactly...just because you have appointed yourself a title, it doesnt mean you are any good at what you do!! and yes, it appears things do happen this way, but at this point there really is not a lot to say its the likely scenario in this case.

Its only rumour anyway and something i really hope didn't happen. Applying the KISS theory here in the hope that the details that unfold are as cut and dried as possible, and not difficult to bear can only be the best possible outcome for Allison, of course, but mostly for her daughters. I keep my fingers crossed that none of the awful things we've heard rumoured will turn out to be true.

Yep. For me though I find it hard to get past the dumping of the body(sorry for being impersonal) and the rest if it was a cut and dried case.. Not saying its not, but it just takes it to another level for me.. MOO..and I guess things will play out as they will and in time we may find out more.

When I click on this link I get the List for Wednesday - not sure where you are getting this info from. I tried googling and I have tried everything, but can only see Wednesdays list even when i put in the Thursday day and date into google.

I see it, you need to scroll down to applications to court..under Supreme Court

copied and pasted...

APPLICATIONS TO COURT
10:00am � The list of applications will be called over in COURT 5 FLOOR 1 for allocation to a Judge and an order of hearing will be indicated for contested matters. Practitioners should be prepared to deal with adjournment and consent orders immediately before the callover of contested matters.

RE: BADEN-CLAY
Justice Martin
Court 5
Floor 1 2:30 PM

I see it, you need to scroll down to applications to court..under Supreme Court

copied and pasted...APPLICATIONS TO COURT
10:00am � The list of applications will be called over in COURT 5 FLOOR 1 for allocation to a Judge and an order of hearing will be indicated for contested matters. Practitioners should be prepared to deal with adjournment and consent orders immediately before the callover of contested matters.

RE: BADEN-CLAY
Justice Martin
Court 5
Floor 1 2:30 PM

I clicked on it twice and it was Wednesdays List. However just did it again now and Thursdays list came up - must have been some sort of time delay. Thanks.

Yep. For me though I find it hard to get past the dumping of the body(sorry for being impersonal) and the rest if it was a cut and dried case.. Not saying its not, but it just takes it to another level for me.. MOO..and I guess things will play out as they will and in time we may find out more.

I know, its not really cut and dried, I just wish it was, and i hope its as close as can possibly be.

Something that is becoming obvious to me and I realise part of the reason I flail about on here so often with no direction or decisiveness is the photos. If you compare the following three faces ie:
1. GBC interview ( spineless, pooncy, whiny, false)
2: GBC at the funeral in at least a couple of photos he appears to be: (grieving, genuine, anxious, hurting, struggling,)
3: GBC after arrest in back of D car ( cold..emotionless, icy,blank, uncaring)

I get such a particular 'feel' or emotional looking at each of these photos and it confuses the crap out of me!!! It pays to keep in mind that a still picture can be perceived a thousand different ways

I know, its not really cut and dried, I just wish it was, and i hope its as close as can possibly be.

Something that is becoming obvious to me and I realise part of the reason I flail about on here so often with no direction or decisiveness is the photos. If you compare the following three faces ie:
1. GBC interview ( spineless, pooncy, whiny, false)
2: GBC at the funeral in at least a couple of photos he appears to be: (grieving, genuine, anxious, hurting, struggling,)
3: GBC after arrest in back of D car ( cold..emotionless, icy,blank, uncaring)

I get such a particular 'feel' or emotional looking at each of these photos and it confuses the crap out of me!!! It pays to keep in mind that a still picture can be perceived a thousand different ways

very true. And I didn't actually perceive the arrest photos as uncaring etc.. I would need to take another look, but I thought it was I don't know more shell shock..that he was actually being arrested.. don't know..

got to take off:escape:

Wowww...they're passing around the plate asking for $$$$ according to 10news.....

very true. And I didn't actually perceive the arrest photos as uncaring etc.. I would need to take another look, but I thought it was I don't know more shell shock..that he was actually being arrested.. don't know..

got to take off:escape:

bye for now :D (he also looked like that too)

An email was sent out by Baden-Clays yesterday to try & raise $30,000 for the bail....

Wowww...they're passing around the plate asking for $$$$ according to 10news.....

i seen that too that olivia and ian reckon they need $30,000 by tomorrow. The funny thing is it's still going through tomorrow as mentioned in the same newsbreak.

Mothergoose, I often think she was put there in haste and that this placement indicates that the killer knew this place reasonably well, or knew of this place. I've moved away from the 'washed downstream' theory, and agree with you that if the killer was thinking through the 'suicide angle', they would have been more thorough. If the hands were in fact removed, it would definately throw that possibility out the window. still, something showed the detectives she was murdered the moment they saw her. And although they said no visual signs of fould play, I am not too sure what that means, or if they were informing the public only what they wanted to disclose at the time

I just think going to the trouble of traveling to a bridge to make it look like the victim jumped to her death does not fit with dismembering the hands. If the alleged accused has done such a grisly thing he surely would have placed her where he thought she would never be found.I personally think Allison was placed/or ? where she was found IMO.

I know, I thought I was hearing things!!! Geez!!!! Just your average Joe wouldn't get anywhere asking for that kind of help.

i seen that too that olivia and ian reckon they need $30,000 by tomorrow. The funny thing is it's still going through tomorrow as mentioned in the same newsbreak.

That's what I find odd... wasn't it said the paperwork had to be in 2 days prior to the hearing? ... and it hasn't been done yet?

If people give them money towards bail and he isnt bailed what happens to the money then? All very odd to me. Far out, unreal!
I agree 100% with Rational

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member