ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If people give them money towards bail and he isnt bailed what happens to the money then? All very odd to me. Far out, unreal!
I agree 100% with Rational

To my knowledge the money doesn't have to be paid unless he skips bail.IMO But there has to be a legal agreement to pay I believe.IMO Please correct me if I am wrong.

Have you seen any scratches? lol If so, please post the photos as I would love to see them.

If there were any there they must have been fairly superficial or photos would have picked them up? Why grow a beard days afterwards when any superficial scratches would have already healed? It doesn't make sense.

The beard IMO is to hide behind - it's a mask.

I have heard several hairdressers over the years say that when a loved one dies, a lot of people cut their hair and it is a common phenomenon.

However to grow hair? Hiding something! JMO

See my post #632 with two photos - enlarge if you can and IMO there are scratches to be seen on right side of face.

The judge will see the evidence tomorrow so will the prosecution - I am a law dunce but these barristers are very cluey on the way things work so you can be sure there is some stupid rule somewhere that gives them leeway to do this. They don't take risks. -it probably goes along the lines of don't worry if the prosecution doesn't get the bail paperwork 2 clear days before the hearing if your client is represented by a QC etc. The judge and the prosecuting guy can catch up in court. These rules generally favour the defendent in my opinion of course.

Also - Mahony must be doing this case pro bono - A QC costs BIG BIG BUCKS so if BC are asking for $30k for Bail from the public you can bet your bottom dollar that Mahony is bank rolling the QC. There has been no mention of a QC at this stage tho - I don't think. But tomorrow will be interesting.

I wonder how OW is going to support her parents and GBC with her family in Townsville. I wonder if she will make a temp move to Bris.

BBM

Agree with you regarding the pro bono, Liadin.

Hoping the video of it comes up soon...channel10 has a copy of the email & showed it...I think it was sent around by OW...
IMO if true, that is using people involved in religious Church groups and possibly the 'She Is ...' groups [for which OW is a Nth QLD Co-ordinator] for personal gain. A woman was murdered, her life brutally taken away from her girls, family, friends and community at the hands of her alleged murderer. Her husband is her alleged murderer! In my opinion this kind of fund raising from captive audiences such as those above is immoral, self-serving for personal gain.Is this manipulation on a large scale? My opinion only, not fact.

Hawkins, Watsonian, plentyofnous....where are you legal minds? We need you here, now!

(hugs and kisses xoxox lol)

See my post #632 with two photos - enlarge if you can and IMO there are scratches to be seen on right side of face.

I do have a bit of trouble seeing the scratches on these photos, but I concede that i can definately see a hint of one on his right cheek, and high up on his forehead possibly.

My issue with the scratches and all the talk that GBC was trying to cover them up is this: he talked at length to police officers the day after his wife went missing. what could he possibly cover up that they hadn't already seen? unless he was injured in the days AFTER, which of course, is impossible, unless she was alive still.........god forbid...it just cant have been an issue otherwise, the police have seen all they can possibly need to at that time

Yes the sctratches have been note by Police in the beginning.. they said he had given 'a version of events' as to how he got them. Not sure why he would then grow a beard to cover them(if so)..because they have already been noted and by now they should be healed..(unless they were pretty deep gouges)

UnfoldingTruth - are they koppers logs in your avatar? Lol:what:

If this is a request they have circulated to their church then I think it has the potential to divide their church...Not at all something that I think God would want.

MOO

To my knowledge the money doesn't have to be paid unless he skips bail.IMO But there has to be a legal agreement to pay I believe.IMO Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah I understand that but if they are trying to raise the $30,000, OW would want it deposited somewhere wouldnt she?

Law List for tomorrow:

Baden-Clay @ 2:30 pm / Justice Martin

IMO if true, that is using people involved in religious Church groups and possibly the 'She Is ...' groups [for which OW is a Nth QLD Co-ordinator] for personal gain. A woman was murdered her, her life brutally taken away from her girls, family, friends and community at the hands of her alleged murderer. Her husband is her alleged murderer! In my opinion this kind of fund raising from captive audiences such as those above is immoral, self-serving for personal gain. My opinion only, not fact.

I think it's absolutely shocking they could even think about doing something like this....will be interesting to see what the law thinks of it.

Marly thank you for updating us with the News reports. Its all quiet on my stations here.

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH no no no no don't mention Koppers logs:notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood::notgood:

Yes I'd have thought it would be a lot more.
I find it bizarre that among them all they can't come up with $30,000.
Quite sad really if the senior BC's at their stage in life have so little left.
Perhaps they really need the money to keep paying his expensive lawyer.
Doesn't a good QC (or whatever you call them in Aus cost $1000-$2,000 an hour.

This is a post by member Coolcat which gives some insight into lawyers charges...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8052188&postcount=102"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#23[/ame]

Yeah I understand that but if they are trying to raise the $30,000, OW would want it deposited somewhere wouldnt she?

I believe with some cases an amount on the day could be requested (security deposit) with the balance to be paid only if the acussed absconds. Maybe the $30,000 is an estimated up front payment (Security deposit) should his application succeed. All Moo

I so wanted to ask that but I didn't want to say the KL words! :what: I have nightmares about them. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo