ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His family reckon that they believe in his innocence and intend to fight with him yet cant even offer a comment to the media to support the stupidity of requesting funds from others to fund his legal costs.

Obviously his family isnt going to go out on much of a limb for him probably very self centred, it appears to me that they have taught GBC well only this time GBC is receiving the rough end of the pineapple.

IMO

We know that at least one person receiving that email is thinking along similar lines as most people on this forum .... otherwise, how did Channel 10 get hold of that email?

If it's for legal fees maybe his team require payment up front (as most lawyers do) before they will appear on his behalf.Hence the delay in presenting/or not paperwork required two days prior to hearing MOO

Will be a very lonely Bail hearing unless GBC has a sugar daddy. So our good barrister is not doing this pro bono.

And HOW RUDE for anyone ask their friends and family for money, especially since he has kept his mouth shut until he is in need. He is just a little bit hurt no one is helping him.(gosh my blood is boiling at the family's audacity - stick our 'heavenly fathe'r in front of the request and pray the money comes from the benevolent church folk - he has already been supported when his parents bankrolled his future when his business went under why would anyone give $ to literally get out of jail again? ....)

Agree BAYSIDE. Let them sell his cars first. What about money for his 3 little girls educational needs. There was a post today which indicated that the eldest girls needs a full size violin for example.

When I read that, I had my doubts, because you can hire violins and more often then not, kids try different instruments and it's not worth buying one to keep.

That's hilarious Rational!!!!!....but...one of the worst things about this is seeing it's been plastered on 10news they'll probably get every crazy nutter wanting to send them their pocket money

Well maybe they will publish the list of contributors because unless they are a registered charity everyone contributing may have to be listed!!! LOL
All IMOO MOO

The people on here are not only clever, kind and caring - they are hilarious!!! Love your new look Unfolding Truth. Had to look closely at your new avatar and was baffled for a minute, then I zoomed in and "ahhhh" (lightbulb moment). Has had me chuckling all afternoon in dismal, wet Perth. THANK YOU

Agree BAYSIDE. Let them sell his cars first. What about money for his 3 little girls educational needs. There was a post today which indicated that the eldest girls needs a full size violin for example.

He doesn't own any cars to sell. They belong to the company.

I find it disgusting to ask for money for legal costs and not for your children, just disgusting.

Let him sell his cars or get legal aid.

I find it disgusting to ask for money for legal costs and not for your children, just disgusting.

Let him sell his cars or get legal aid.

They might have had the idea from the Madeleine McCann case, whose parents raised several millions over the years with their fund for her search, etc.

:rocker:
Whilst the accused's family's congregation pray together for help with legal fees I ask you to join me in a metaphorical paganish cyber prayer. I pray for the spirit of Allison that she wasnt forcefully drowned. She was so frightened of water. MOO care of a childhood friend of Allison.

Well maybe they will publish the list of contributors because uneasy they are a charity everyone contributing may have to be listed!!! LOL
All IMOO MOO

Apart from that ...don't you have to have a license to ask for donations for a cause. Australian are very generous when it come to helping people in desperate need such as bush fire victims, flood victims etc. But to help a person accused murderer WTF. How can you call it a charity donation.......Anyone ??? MOO:what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what::what:

KG - it looks like butterfly stitches (bandaids) on the right hand side of the face?
Can you see them - they are in both photos?

These photos would have been taken after his bingle at the bus station wouldn't they?

Yes, I am sure they were taken after the bingle. I can't see butterfly stitches myself and think that the photo at the car shows more.

that is sad Kiwi, but I think back to their excessive 'joint ventures' new businesses, trusts, and general shuffling of money and attempts to succeed in business deals or possibly scams and it doesn't really surprise me (11 businesses, trusts and joint ventures I found in their names on ASIC)
it kind of makes you wonder about the lengths these people go to to actually pull in a bit of money.....maybe even murder???? Just a haphazard thought...not even a specific MOO

Spot On Minni!!!!

Oops IMOO MOOO

I tend to think that Olivia and her pastor husband are hoping their parishioners will come to the party...ie. cough up some of the dough.

What ...and fast tracking their way into a better after life???

ALL IMOO MOO

The news report actually says the "public plea for help" is for his legal costs in order for the bail hearing to proceed tomorrow.

Obviously he cant afford this lawyer perhaps he should try the services of a cheaper lawyer that fits within his budget. It is highly arrogant of him to ask for one of the most expensive and best defense lawyers and barristers and then ask that the public (family and friends) to foot the bill.

If he honestly cannot afford it then go and make an application to Legal Aid like the rest of us normal people would have to do. Even in jail he has a sense of entitlement that is highly unjust. Is there no end to how low he will stoop to keep this fracade ongoing.

He and his family have ignored all pleas by the media for comment and input yet when it suits him most and at the last moment he begs for prime time exposure to the benefit of himself alone. GBC really takes the cake for poor public opinion. Looks like the Barrister he hired for PR purposes either never spoke to him (didnt get paid) or GBC is above even listening to him.

All in my honest disgusted opinion of course.

I agree and will say it again ....disgusting ...disgusting family too.

I've tried to keep my posts focussed on the legal processes and such but this semi-public appeal for money from OW really takes the biscuit.

What an extraordinarily crass thing to do. If you don't have the money to pay the top silk then don't engage one. IMO it's a bit like saying I need a car therefore it has to be a Ferrari.

Next they will be bleating that he has been denied justice because he had to use a normal lawyer like us common folk.

I've tried to keep my posts focussed on the legal processes and such but this semi-public appeal for money from OW really takes the biscuit.

What an extraordinarily crass thing to do. If you don't have the money to pay the top silk then don't engage one. IMO it's a bit like saying I need a car therefore it has to be a Ferrari.

Next they will be bleating that he has been denied justice because he had to use a normal lawyer like us common folk.

Gosh. I was going to ask you and some others to help take the hat around.:floorlaugh:

My company owns my car and I own my company and I can sell it in a blink.

Understood, but wouldn't the proceeds of the sale belong to the company, which has claimed expenses and depreciation in annual taxation returns?

Part of the email from Ian and Olivia Walton.

To: Our family and friends
Subject: PLEASE HELP

To our dear friends and family

Our extended family around the world and those of our friends folowing the news in AU will know the heartbreaking news that our sister-in-law Allison went missing on Arpril 20th and her body was found 11 days later. Last Wednesday, 13th June, my brother Gerard was arrested and charged with her murder. We completely support Gerard in his innocence and are unwavering in continuing to stand with him.

We have been led to believe that there are two key legal events between now and any trial that may commence.

1. This coming Thursday 21st June, Gerard will appear for a bail hearing. At this hearing there will be a determination as to whether or not he is able to be released from prison until such time as the trial begins – which we understand could be several years away.

2. In the next several months there will be a committal hearing. At this hearing, it will be determined on the ‘balance of probablilities’ whether there is any likelihood that Gerard may have committed this offence. If they feel this to be the case it will be referred to the Supreme Court, with a trial at a date to be determined (again, this could be several years away). I it is felt on this balance of probabilities that there is not sufficient evidence we underrstand that he will be released and the charges against him will be dropped.

We have been told by Gerard’s lawyer that he requires AU $30,000 by no later than this coming Wednesday evening, 20th June, or the bail hearing will not occur.

Depending on where you put a comma the last sentence of 2 statement could be taken two ways. Put a comma after sufficient evidence and re-read it. IMO

It would read -------I it felt on this balance of probabilities there is not sufficient evidence, we understand he will be released and the charges against him will be dropped.
IMO I mean ...... Koppers logs !!!!!!!!!!! Oooops didn't mean to swear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member