ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe with some cases an amount on the day could be requested (security deposit) with the balance to be paid only if the acussed absconds. Maybe the $30,000 is an estimated up front payment (Security deposit) should his application succeed. All Moo

Yes but what I was saying or trying to was.
If I donated to the GBC bail fund and he does not get bailed out tomorrow
what is going to happen to the money I donated.
They arent going to want people to say oh yes I'll donate X to the bail fund without actually seeing the money.
All good Im leaving it there now :)

Posting a couple of photos - if enlarged, IMO marks can be seen on face.

KG - it looks like butterfly stitches (bandaids) on the right hand side of the face?
Can you see them - they are in both photos?

These photos would have been taken after the bingle at the bus station wouldn't they?

They arent going to want people to say oh yes I'll donate X to the bail fund without actually seeing the money.

Sorry I didn't read it that way. I imagine anyone donating would want to know that too. Good point. Cheers

oh yeah..I imagine there will be a little bit of preaching:

“When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart'.

"Money is a great treasure that only increases as you give it away"

on the back of your sermons, you'll find our bank details...............
AMEN

I can tell you for certain sermons at Northreach contain no pleas for help with bail money.

If his bail application gets denied maybe you could ask for a refund? lol

Wonder if you'd get your money back?

I can tell you for certain sermons at Northreach contain no pleas for help with bail money.

that is very good to know, it would be in extremely poor taste. I apologise if I offended you (anyone) with that tacky comment, Ill delete it

$30,000:

3000 x $10
1500 x $20
600 x $50
300 x $100

How many friends do you think they have?

I find it disgusting to ask for money for legal costs and not for your children, just disgusting.

Let him sell his cars or get legal aid.

I find it disgusting to ask for money for legal costs and not for your children, just disgusting.

The news report actually says the "public plea for help" is for his legal costs in order for the bail hearing to proceed tomorrow.

Obviously he cant afford this lawyer perhaps he should try the services of a cheaper lawyer that fits within his budget. It is highly arrogant of him to ask for one of the most expensive and best defense lawyers and barristers and then ask that the public (family and friends) to foot the bill.

If he honestly cannot afford it then go and make an application to Legal Aid like the rest of us normal people would have to do. Even in jail he has a sense of entitlement that is highly unjust. Is there no end to how low he will stoop to keep this fracade ongoing.

He and his family have ignored all pleas by the media for comment and input yet when it suits him most and at the last moment he begs for prime time exposure to the benefit of himself alone. GBC really takes the cake for poor public opinion. Looks like the Barrister he hired for PR purposes either never spoke to him (didnt get paid) or GBC is above even listening to him.

All in my honest disgusted opinion of course.

His family reckon that they believe in his innocence and intend to fight with him yet cant even offer a comment to the media to support the stupidity of requesting funds from others to fund his legal costs.

Obviously his family isnt going to go out on much of a limb for him probably very self centred, it appears to me that they have taught GBC well only this time GBC is receiving the rough end of the pineapple.

IMO

Yes thanks CC...just listened to it again...they wanted to raise the 30,000 by tonight!??!?!

If it's for legal fees maybe his team require payment up front (as most lawyers do) before they will appear on his behalf.Hence the delay in presenting/or not paperwork required two days prior to hearing MOO

Agree BAYSIDE. Let them sell his cars first. What about money for his 3 little girls educational needs. There was a post today which indicated that the eldest girls needs a full size violin for example.

I don't see anywhere in the video where GBC has asked for the money?? It seems to be Olivia and Ian asking. And i don't know how anyone is supposed to help because channel 10 put the bank details over so fast you can't even get the account name (let alone the account details) :banghead: And as for the girls i thought there was already a fund setup for them which i seen in the courier mail not that long ago

Whilst the accused's family's congregation pray together for help with legal fees I ask you to join me in a metaphorical paganish cyber prayer. I pray for the spirit of Allison that she wasnt forcefully drowned. She was so frightened of water. MOO care of a childhood friend of Allison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie