ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a bomb threat at the bond hearing? Am I reading this right?

:thud:

Now I'll never get to sleep!!!

Is there a live video feed available online??? :please:

Welcome to the land of Oz Kimster!!!!

Matt Macklin ‏@matty456

It appears bomb threat was aimed at courtroom 5, Baden-Clay bail application courtroom

Perhaps those friends of his we've all been wondering about have finally come out of the woodwork!!!

It sounds like the keystone cops, here come the reinforcements on their bicycles.

I know the government is saving money but this is ridiculous. Perhaps what they should have done is send in GBC and see if a bomb goes off.

seriously though, I think it might be over for the day, by the time you get everyone back in the court and it is all started again, it will be getting late, again money is tight in Queensland, no overtime allowed.

Hope GBC put his order in for dinner tonight!

Aaahh good thinking!

Because it happened after court started and it was going to be an open court.

The Baden Clays would not want some details released esp as it could affect their donation fund. IMO

We wish there was a live feed Baybee.....Sadly not the way it's done here....All we have is a couple of photos.....poooooopooooooboooooobooooo :(

We are not sure why, but the whole building where the courts are has been evacuated just 10 minutes into GBC's bail application hearing. Police is in attendance, alarms sounding, etc.

It is all being reported via twitter by all the journalists there.

What will she call it?

"Twas the man in gloves, not my SON" :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I am officially in stitches and need to cook dinner soon. Pizza it is tonight. I just hope they get back in before4 pm.

I cannot comprehend the tone of some posts in relation to the evacuation of the Supreme Court. In my opinion, these posts indicate not just a lack of understanding of the pivotal role the justice system plays in democracy, and in helping ensure and protect the rights of its citizens, but a complete derision and denial of it.

This is absolutely disgraceful and indicates that certain sections within the community operate with a mob mentality that, if cultivated, is extremely dangerous to the proper functioning of a democratic nation.

Also, imagine the impact of this on all the people involved in other cases currently underway in the Supreme Court building. Unbelievable.

WI, I think most people here were being facetious and did not mean any harm with it. I think it is truly bizarre and can not believe the lengths some people will go to..

So are we guessing (repeat: I said GUESSING!) that someone has phoned in a bomb threat?

I don't know about everyone else here, but that's what my logic would suggest. I'm not saying that it isn't just a coincidence that this "security threat" has occurred when it did...but really, what are the odds? :waitasec:

I wonder if the voice on the phone had a slight South African accent to it? Was there a female voice in the background? Did the call end with the sound of a garage door closing and an aging couple tongue-pashing?

I can't get any more tweets at the moment, I think Twitter is in meltdown!

Amy Remeikis ‏@Amy_Remeikis

Baden-Clay bail application and Judge address in Sica trial both interrupted. Follow @bkjabour or @brisbanetimes for more. #tryandblogt

Sica will be pleased?

They couldn't have taken GBC outside! Where do they take the prisoners? Is the jail near the courthouse?

Rosanne Barrett ‏@rosannebarrett

Corrective services staff have just been evacuated at the Supreme Court. The courtyard has been cleared. #badenclay

There was a hearing this morning involving QPS attempting to outlaw one of the bikie gangs. I bet this is related to that and not GBC's bail application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie