ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry kimster posted befor ei saw all the other posts

June 21, 2012 2:34PM

Mr Davis said police had identified Baden-Clay as a "person of interest" to the media just three days after Allison disappeared and was in the process of tendering The Courier-Mail articles when the hearing was shut down.

The entire Supreme Court building and courtyard is being evacuated and security alarms are sounding with police arriving to check the building.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...es-supreme-court/story-e6freon6-1226404357254

More likely to be connected to the bikie hearing I thought.

I thought WI was upset at us joking about the bomb threat and making light of it.. I think most of us really would be appalled to think someone has done that and would never think to do that.. we were looking at the lighter side and meant no offence.

I think it is a disgusting thing to do, but I can joke about nearly everything haha.

They couldn't have taken GBC outside! Where do they take the prisoners? Is the jail near the courthouse?

Maybe they left him in the court room........Oh OK, i'll hush and go and sit in the naughty corner :blushing:

They couldn't have taken GBC outside! Where do they take the prisoners? Is the jail near the courthouse?

Not the jail where GBC is Kimster, but there is a watchhouse down the road and a prison van could probably take them there, or go around in the prison van for a nice little drive.

Seriously though, bomb threats are not unusual in the Supreme Court Building, there was one when i was on jury service there and infrequently you can drive past and see large groups of people waiting around after the building has been evacuated. It is school holidays for some schools as well, so it could be kids mucking around. The trouble is the copycats that come after these type of events. It does take a while also to check the building out with sniffer dogs and for everyone to return to a multi story building. I doubt very much it will resume today as it now 3.30pm EST.

Has anyone heard that the BC seniors are at the prison?

last report i saw was they arent allowed to visit him. or do you mean like sitting in the car to pick him after school

I think it is a disgusting thing to do, but I can joke about nearly everything haha.

I agree.. If its someone from the general public..how does that help anything? But I think we all probably feel the same seriously.. and know that we were joking.. for those whom it may have offended..sorry.

no he isnt at court he is bunked down in a hospital wing of the jail coz he's not ALL OK

That's right. I forgot he was still under observation at the hospital. My gosh, things are really hopping over on the other side of the globe! All you locals stay away from that area and be safe!

WI, I think most people here were being facetious and did not mean any harm with it. I think it is truly bizarre...

I believe that in life, there are many, many humourous - and absurd - things to find enjoyment in.

However, I believe there are some things in life that a reasonable person will not find humour in, because they understand the more pressing implications behind it.

Also, it should be noted that this is not a harmless prank - and could have criminal implications.

Cheers

I thought WI was upset at us joking about the bomb threat and making light of it.. I think most of us really would be appalled to think someone has done that and would never think to do that.. we were looking at the lighter side and meant no offence.

Well of course we are. Obviously none of us intentionally mean offense,just happens sometimes.

well, bugger me.. I think that means his hearing may be postponed... aargh

Unconfirmed but I believe it may be on tomorrow instead. By the way I am not at the supreme court, but I do have some conveniently located friends in the know.

Absolutely.....What do people want us to do? Cry? SHout in disgust about the happenings?......I mean, as if anyone would want to pervert the course of justice going ahead....including the case. To see the lighter side is just one aspect of ones being.

Personally, I find it all rather bizarre....I mean bomb scare...WOW. COuld be someone who hates him...or could be someone who wants to stop the hearing today to help him.

There sure are some weird Cocko's around.....Im glad im not near that place now, even if at one time i wanted to throw tomatoes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie